Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Falling off the bandwagon... again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:35 am
I think I am a permanent member of the yoyo clan. I had lost weight over the past two years, and put most of it back on within a few months. I am under a ton of stress from school, and even tho I hit the gym occasionally I am ramping up the calories by eating fast food a lot.

I want to just give up, but I know I won't. I just need to get back on and try again. Its so frustrating to regress so much.

Anyone else have such problems?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:56 pm
Well i really dont have any because all I do consist of running/walking/ holding a damn 11 pounds rifle!!!/ well alot of exercise and thats what keepingme down in a good way  

hiroshi726
Crew

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:54 pm
well i exercise... just not enough to make up for the calories. I eat a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:03 pm
Because of my new job I have had to cut-out excersizing from my schedule much of the time now. As a result my weight it staying right were it is. Nothing is being gained, and yet nothing is being lost. I know that I really can't complain since I have lost nearly 80lbs within the past year as it is and look a lot better at this point in time, but it can still be frustrating at times.  

Sensedog

Crew

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:15 pm
I used to be like that- but now that I've lost a stone, I've been grappling to maintain weight before losing more, and this time it's working, even though I'm not exercising as much as I used to- school/ uni stress hasn't helped, but I'm still in an okay frame of mind for it.

Everyone, you can do this!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:16 pm
Thanks for the encouragment. I know I can do it if I just start treating it seriously again. Its hard to put myself first when I am working so hard in school.  

Aeren
Crew

BlinkyTheRed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:22 pm
I know your problem. For example, before my junior year of high school, I'd been working out and eating well for many months and had gotten down to 160 pounds (from about 175 pounds)

Then by the end of the first semester, I seriously had gotten up to 189 pounds.

The second semester and that summer I was able to get down to 170 pounds for the start of my senior year, and I was at about by the end of that first semester.

I've actually maintained very well since then, one year ago, and I've stayed at aroudn 185, withi a little fluctuation, but stilll...

sweatdrop Considering that I weighted 145 in my freshman year of high school, I've gained an average of 10 pounds a year, since I am now a freshman in college at 40 pounds heavier..  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games