Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
he makes me cry....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Technicolor Crayon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:35 pm
My father isn't healthy, mentally and physically. He smokes, drinks, and yells at my mom, sister and me for no reason. I love him, but he dissapoints me all the time. He was sent to rehab recently and he called saying that he needed a few things. We all wrote in a card saying things like " WE love you" and " Thanks for not giving up!". When we got to the hospital he was sitting outside with all his stuff and got in the car. He said he couldn't take it and that he was leaving the hospital. This was the second time he left rehab. I couldnt believ him soo i took the letter out and ripped it to shreds. He wasn't just in the hospital for himself, he was saposed to be there for us and he gave up.. I was crying and so was he. Like 2 hours later he is talking to me like everything is jim dandy and i cant take it... what should i do??  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:06 pm
Don't be selfish.

You may be thinking about his health, but by telling him that he has to get healthy for you, you're not helping him. You're being selfish. You need to let him know that you care about him and he needs to get healthy for himself, not you.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces