Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Read if you daaaaare....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you miss me?
  ... I don't know you ^.^;
  YESS!!! of course! don't be gone looooong!
  Get out and stay out! Piece of foxdung -.-
View Results

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:13 pm
Okay, I know I haven't been around much, and nobody knows who I am, since a lot of new people have come and I haven't been around to see them, but I'm going to be not in this guild for a while.

"Why, Sorrelleaf? WHYYYYY???!" You all may ask... *crickets*... but I've been sick-feeling and high school hours are not the best.... so... I don't want to leave the guild, and I wont, but I may be on maybe... once or twice every once in a blue moon.

You also may be asking "why didn't you just post in the "going to be gone" thread? Idiot stare " Well, dear reader, I am an idiot, so shush wink . And I'm not going to be gone, per say... I'll be coming on my account to check things, but just... not into the guild so much. Just a warning...

And remember: You can't eat your pudding, of you don't have any meat twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 pm
Nuuu!!!!! I know high school can be a pain, but do not give in and come back to us!!! crying  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm
I read it, then forgot it, then clicked on it, then remembered it, then Read it, then posted. 3nodding  
The Gathering

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games