unicorn
  pegasus
  pheonix
  other
View Results

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:05 pm
We all have the fantasy creature we'd love to have. So let's say you finally got your favourite fantasy creature. What would you do with it? How would you keep it?

I'd love to have a pegasus, who wouldn't want a flying horse? But how the heck would I keep it in it's pasture? Could you imagine what would happen if it bolted while being ridden? or tried to buck me off while flying?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 pm
Bribery. It works for everything. XD

I don't think I can choose. D:  

NightIntent
Captain

Angleic Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:36 am
It would really depend on what mythology the dragon was from. In some dragons are very wise, in others they're kind of like humans, and then in others they're like vicious animals.
If they're the intelligent kind I would not try to keep one. It would just be slavery. If they were just vicious animals... I don't think I'd really want one, lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:43 am
Ya know what I'd want? A A Jabberwocky. xd

Actually, it wouldn't be a horrible creature to have by my side...

But, if I were in a conquestial mood, I would have to go with the time-honored favorite, the Balrog.  

The Vorpal Tom

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:51 pm
The Vorpal Tom
Ya know what I'd want? A A Jabberwocky. xd

Actually, it wouldn't be a horrible creature to have by my side...

But, if I were in a conquestial mood, I would have to go with the time-honored favorite, the Balrog.

I think you are the first person I've met who's ever wanted a Balrog. Come to think of it though, it would be a good critter for conquering. How would you bend it to your will though?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:38 am
Raise it from a youngster using positive reinforcement in the form of fresh meat for doing as I ask, in contrast with vegetarian food if it disobeys.

'Twould be my bestest buddy. Like a flaming cat with a death whip.  

The Vorpal Tom

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 pm
The Vorpal Tom
Raise it from a youngster using positive reinforcement in the form of fresh meat for doing as I ask, in contrast with vegetarian food if it disobeys.

'Twould be my bestest buddy. Like a flaming cat with a death whip.

Sounds like a plan. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 pm
dragon, i would give it a state to play in  

murphyad

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:00 pm
murphyad
dragon, i would give it a state to play in

Are we talking states like TX, FL, etc or state like solid, liquid etc? Which state? How would you keep it in the state (place or state of matter)? How would acquire an entire state (if its a place)?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:03 am
You forgot to list my favorite fantasy creature:
THE GRYPHON!

An online version of my favorite story involving the Gryphon, "Feeding Time" by Robert Sheckley is available for download from the following web site:

Robert Sheckley: Feeding Time  

godhi

SageDragonM

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 am
I would love a Dragon as my companion.

Of course, my dragon would be wise and scholarly - filled with enigmatic knowledge. Additionally, we would go on various quests together, protecting the realm - joined by both a mental bond and an emotional bond, among the most important to name. The other half of each other's soul.

The scholarly description is drawing on Samaranth from "Here There Be Dragons" by James A. Owen.

For the second description of bonds, "Dragonriders of Pern" comes to mind, by Anne McCaffrey.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 pm
Dragons top all! Just think you just got in a fight with (insert someone you have strong feelings for here) and just need some time, you hop on the back of a beautiful companion and take to the skies. Up past the clouds nothing impedes your view of the moon and stars. What a way to cool off right? As far as what type of dragon I usually think of the type in Eragon only more sleek and aerobatic. Food... I'd let hunt in the desertish woods (ok so theyre not woods to dry, to to many trees to be a desert) around my house and probably clear out my room and we'd sleep on floor together. Other than that it'd pretty much be a free range dragon that liked or was loyal to me enough to stay.  

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:49 pm
Zenally
Dragons top all! Just think you just got in a fight with (insert someone you have strong feelings for here) and just need some time, you hop on the back of a beautiful companion and take to the skies. Up past the clouds nothing impedes your view of the moon and stars. What a way to cool off right? As far as what type of dragon I usually think of the type in Eragon only more sleek and aerobatic. Food... I'd let hunt in the desertish woods (ok so theyre not woods to dry, to to many trees to be a desert) around my house and probably clear out my room and we'd sleep on floor together. Other than that it'd pretty much be a free range dragon that liked or was loyal to me enough to stay.

What if your free range dragon develops an appetite for people or (even more horrific) their pets?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:11 am
If i could get an Owl like harry potters, i would pick that, how cool is it to deliver mail like that to friends... priceless i say wink  

Pink Lady Froggy

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:44 pm
I've trained owls, I had one that would ride on my shoulder xd  
Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items