Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Whatever Else!
Pets!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:03 pm
How many pets do you have? If you do, what are they? What are their names?

I'll start with me:

I have over 80 cats(long story) so I don't think I can name them all. xD But some are short-hair, regular, stray cats, and some are fluffy, cute ones. Out of all of them though, about four or five of them are gorgeous Persians. :3

I have 9 horses. :3 My pony's name is Chiklet, he's a Welsh with some possibly Arab crossed into it. Other than that, we have a handsome Friesan named Zen and another Friesan who goes by the name Alli. We have two Arabians, Moondancer and Seraphima. Two Andalusion/Arab cross, Morocco and Mireya. And one horse that no ones seems to know what breed he is. x3 And a Welsh pony named Sparkle.

I have two dogs, Bocelli is a Neapolitan Mastiff, and Mango is our Cocker Spaniel.

I have a cute Lionhead bunny, he doesn't have a name but I like to call him Mr. Nibbles.

And we also have a Parakeet named Citrus.

So those are my pets. If you really want to know all my cats names, just ask and I can post a bunch in separate posts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:22 pm
1 cat named hunter
1bunny names Bunny
1 fish
5 hamsters  

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:28 am
WAH! HAMSTERS! BUNNYS crying

PEEK-A-BOO! I MISS YOU!!!!!
CUTIE-PIE!!!!!!!! crying crying crying
SPARKLE! crying
FRISKERS!!!!!!!!
EMMA! WAVE! ALL OF YOU!!!!!

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:12 am
I had two beutiful golden retreivers named Bailey and Barkley. Bailey is a dark red dog, and Barkley is a golden yellow. Now, I have a border collie puppy named Max, who is extremley cute! And I ised to have a pretty blue beta fish named Jelly. wink
WHERE DID YOU GET ALL YOUR CATS???  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:46 pm
I WANT 80 CATS!!!! blaugh

anyways, i have 5 cats at the moment. i don't feel like describing, so i'll just get pics up later. i have Asti (Male), Harmony (Female), King George (Male), Snickerdoole (or Snickers) (Female), and Butterscotch Pudding (Or Butterscotch) (Female).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:03 am
Woooow. You have a business for selling cats, right? And you must live in a pretty barren place to have all of those.

I have a pufferfish, a stingray, a humahumanukanukaapo'aa, a couple tangs, a beta, and a kittem.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:40 am
I have 4 cats, Roxan, Shadow, Bezzur, Felix, and 1 dog SSAAAAMMMMYY!!!!!!!!! (if u look on my pro, at the very bottom theres a pix of her ^.^) I used to have a bunny but he passed away at the beginning of summer emo  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:40 pm
Wha..?

No!!

Peek-A-Boo was my Hamster.
Cutie-Pie was my Rabbit
Sparkle was my dog
Friskers was me only kitty.
Emma was another Hamster
Wave was a hamster....
and so on and so on....  

Currently Dead Account

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 pm
Nyah! We save cats off the streets. :3 Get them fixed, and then bring them to our barn where they have lots of space and are safe from the dangers of cars and evil people who want to poison their food or send them to the Humane Society that euthanizes nearly every feral cat they pick up. Lovely isn't, how some people can be so cruel to these animals. ^^ But yes Bearclaw, we are going to start our own no-kill animal shelter so that every cat gets adopted or they are free to live out their lives in peace.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:51 pm
ch3shire_c4t
How many pets do you have? If you do, what are they? What are their names?

I'll start with me:

I have over 80 cats(long story) so I don't think I can name them all. xD But some are short-hair, regular, stray cats, and some are fluffy, cute ones. Out of all of them though, about four or five of them are gorgeous Persians. :3

I have 9 horses. :3 My pony's name is Chiklet, he's a Welsh with some possibly Arab crossed into it. Other than that, we have a handsome Friesan named Zen and another Friesan who goes by the name Alli. We have two Arabians, Moondancer and Seraphima. Two Andalusion/Arab cross, Morocco and Mireya. And one horse that no ones seems to know what breed he is. x3 And a Welsh pony named Sparkle.

I have two dogs, Bocelli is a Neapolitan Mastiff, and Mango is our Cocker Spaniel.

I have a cute Lionhead bunny, he doesn't have a name but I like to call him Mr. Nibbles.

And we also have a Parakeet named Citrus.

So those are my pets. If you really want to know all my cats names, just ask and I can post a bunch in separate posts.

Why do you have 80 cats...0_O  

Sir naphalatha

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:27 am
lol thats so cool! that was always me dream to have something like that when i was little, but i gave it up when i realized how much MoNEy i would need to do that!! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:11 pm
Romeo-kun, my Shih Tzu/Pekingnese mix.  

Rin--chan XIV

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 pm
I has one Maine coon mix kittah named Summer.

(i have no idea how i got here xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 pm
I have 4 dogs:
Yorkie Pom- Gunner (looks like a fox)
Yorkie Poo- Harley (black fur except for a white strip on his chest)
Maltese- Ashley (all white)
Yellow Lab- Splinters (obviously yellow)

(i want cats but my mom wont let me get them crying )  

Kishin Lucy

Whatever Else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff