Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
ςζ-/Eritha: Tale of the Six Jewels-ζς(Acepting!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well? What do you think?
Sooo..This is basically a mix of a student/teacher romance, Fantasy/Midevil/action/adventure typ thing?{Yeah?} Nice! I'd join.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Heh, I wouldn't join. I meen look at this. She's an idiot! {ummm...everyone has thier own opinion.}
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hey! Lay off! I don't like it either but your just being harsh. {Thank..}
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Your very detailed aren't you? {Uh hu, sorry?}Don't be. It's a good thing.
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Hey, hurry up and get the rest up! {Heh, okay, okay. I'm going as fast as my cell will let me.}
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Angel Of The Broken

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:33 pm
User Image

~Tabel of Content~
~Story~
~Rules~
~Eritha 101~
~Profile code~
~Profile~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image

It was thirteen years ago that the very bases of this tale was unknowingly set in motion..
King Jade, the kind, ruler of the human kingdom of Ramore, and his most trusted and promising knight, probably no more then sixteen years of age at the time, were on their way back to the castle, after the kings daily, discreet walk around the castle town. Though, while they were in route, the king was distracted by the sight of a little girl. She was roaming the streets at such a time, that many children her age, should be safely tucked away in their warm beds, but here she was. A small, frail looking child, whose skin was caked wit dirt and scratches. Looking as if she hadn't, had a meal in days.
The king being the kind hearted, man he was decided to take the poor girl in. The young knight had protested greatly at this, as the kind lowered himself to the child's level, as to lessen the terrified child's, fear of them. The girls inhuman hair and eye color, much more evident as the moon peaked out from behind the clouds, lighting the dim streets. This strengthen both's resolve. The king, soon brought the girl to the castle, paying no heed to the knights protests.
It was not long until the girls talent and spirit showed it's self. The king at that moment deciding that she would become one of the very few female knights. So he appointed his young knight to take care of the small girls training....

Thirteen years has passed since that fateful night. The little girl grew and the knight, had quickly risen in rank. The girl had gone on many a mission with her teacher, but recently, the king has been sending her on missions alone. This continued for sometime until one day, she never returned from her latest mission...

It was four months later that she return, but not in the way anyone expected. She was dragged into the castle in chains, charged with treason. The only thing to slip by her lips in defense, as she stood before the throne and royal court was. "That mans not our king.."

What is to happen in our tale of mystery, magic, adventure, and even...Love? What happened? What will happen? Well, I'd never tell. We'll just have to wait and see....

~Tabel of Content~
~Story~
~Rules~
~Eritha 101~
~Profile code~
~Profile~

Angel Of The Broken

Angel Of The Broken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:15 pm
User Image
;No Cyber!;-
:Other then the fact it makes me kind of, uncomfortable. It's against Gaia and Guild, rules. The farthest I allow, is a black out/ Time skip thing, before it gets all cyber.[EX He gently pushed her back on the bed, crawling on top of her..] Then it picks up after. Also that was probably a really sucky example, but I think you get my point.:

;Questions;-
:If you have any questions, or just need me to explain something. Feel free to PM, me. Just title it ?Question? and I promise to answer it, the best I can, and no worries I don't bite.:

;Try to string out the romance.;-
:This is partly a romance story but,it's sooooo boring if he's madly in love with her right off the bat. He's known her since she was seven and he was sixteen. I think he'd be more in denial, then completely head over heals in love. He might think she's cute/pretty, Interesting/odd, slightly crushing, I think you get the idea, something along those lines.:

;Literate;-
:I would like some one who's Literate, at lest.That means, please have at lest a paragraph, I would love more but a paragrahp is good. A little piece of me dies every time, someone one-lines and text talks in the RP. How can anyone develop characters and stories like that? So please send me a writing sample, with your profile. Be it of how he reacted/felt when she disappeared, a memory, or when even when she returned.:

;Be Active;-
:I understand that we all have a life outside Gaia, but I would like you to post at lest once every one to two days. Also if you know your going to be away for a while, please give me a heads up.:

;Profile;-
:I'm not going to reserve the spot. It's whoever sends me the best profile. So please PM me your profile and title it. How Can it Be?:

;Violence and cussing;-
:It's allowed. What's the fun if there's no violence and not a little cussing? It's always good for action, drama and such.:

;NPC's;-
:Either one of us can pull in NPC's and we can freely use any of the one either on of us drags in.:

;Oh and...;-
:Have fun! That the whole point right?:
~Tabel of Content~
~Story~
~Rules~
~Eritha 101~
~Profile code~
~Profile~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:40 pm
User Image
Eritha: is a medievalsh world but it has a magic and magtech like twist. They have such things as airships fro example.

Eritha, is a world full of magic and a large variety of creatures. Be they simple animals such as, Griffins, Pegasus, Cat, Dog, Hawk; Or intelligent, like a Human, Elf, Neko, Wolven, Inu, Dwarf, Orch and so on. As one would imagine their are constant, strife between races some of the most notable ones are, between human and elf but, humans have always had a rocky relationships with the other races, some more stabile then others. Such as the one between the Dwarfs of the western kingdom of Terra, known for their rich ore and mountains. Also there is the rocky alliance with the Merpeople of the southern kingdom of Macedon. Now the northern tribes of the animalistic races, such as, the Inu and Neko. The tribes only alliance being that of the Talys council. Then finally the Eastern Kingdom of the fairy folk, ruled by the light Elf's of Archanea.
Though for the last hundred years things have been peaceful, even though their is always been a lingering tension.

For century's their has been tales of a sixth kingdom, one ruled by shape shifting creatures called Raroke. They were said to once have ruled Eritha, enslaving all, and feeding off their blood. Their king was a cruel and sadistic tyrant. Some say he felt no pity, mercy or even love for another being but, he and his people were defeated by five beings, trapping the king and locking away, their own essence into six jewels. Dispersing them but one through out the world, so that the king shall never again, rule over all.....Though this is nothing more then bedtime stories that adults tell their children, but....could it really be true?
~Tabel of Content~
~Story~
~Rules~
~Eritha 101~
~Profile code~
~Profile~

Angel Of The Broken

Angel Of The Broken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm
[align=center][img]malformed url[/img]
[b](Name)[/b]
I'm[u](Age. If you read the story, you should know. Simple math.)[/u] years of age.
[/align]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

What else?(tattos, scars, markings, piercings. Just anything like that if not just put none or N/A.)

[align=right][b]Who I have been, and who I will always be.[/b]
[i](Personality)[/i]

A little stroll down memory lane.
[i](Bio)[/i]
It's my way:
[i](Favorite weapons and or magic. Basically favorite way to fight.)[/i]
[/align]

[b]Anything else?[/b]
[i](Anything else to add?)[/i]

~Tabel of Content~
~Story~
~Rules~