Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for 1 on 1 in a School RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fia Freckles

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:20 pm
I’m looking to RP with either male or female =] Id like to do a relationship based role play however it doesn’t necessarily have to be a romantic type one. Of course Im happy with either tbh =] This is the setting Id like to base it in;

Based in a prestigious Japanese boarding school most the students are from rich families, although the school is known to open it’s door to a few poorer students, and offer scholarships.

My character is Takashi Yukio, the only child of one of the richest men in Japan. Yukio is terribly smart, a real testament to his education. He’s admired by most within the school, teachers and students alike. However he does not allow this to go to his head, as his innocent nature makes him a very likable he’s also made it his mission to be friends with everyone, as relationships are very important to him. However Yukio’s life is perhaps not as perfect as it first appears.

I consider myself semi-literate and will be about often to rp, although if there's ever a time i can't be, I'd let you know and I would appriacte the same =)

PM or Reply letting me know <3 thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:53 am
Mikoto made her way down the corridor of the school her shoes echoing softly. She looked round trying to find her way towards an empty classroom. She tossed her auburn hair over her shoulder as she looked around. her father, Kisoko Minegawa was the Ambassador between Japan and the world. he worked mainly in the States and western Europe where he fell for her mother who was an English noble.

Mikoto lived in England a long while and now having transferred back to Japan she tugged gently at her skirt and slipped into the empty literature room to sit. She cuddled up in a desk and began to write in her notebook.  

Saera of the Ninja

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff