Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
●●● ʙєɑυтʏ is such a ωιϲкє∂ thing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:04 pm
ʙєɑυтʏ is such a ωιϲкє∂ thing

This is a one on one between Angel_Wing17 and S u g a r y Deception. Do not post unless you are them, which you aren't. Stalking us is totally fine though.

Profiles

User Image

It's beautiful . . or is it? . . . [ Melody Sano ]
Careful! It's tricky! [ 17 ]
I am just a . . . . [ Human girl who can see fays. ]

It's beautiful . . or is it? . . . [ Keenan Giovani ]
Careful! It's tricky! [ Looks seventeen, is actually about more than nine centuries old. ]
I am just a . . . . [ faery king of summer ]
Anything else?: This is his fairy form: [.X.] When he's a fairy, his hair is a gold color. (It really looks as if it's gold xD) Also, his skin always seems to be really tan.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:23 am
кєєηαη ɢιvαηι

Fairy King of Summer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Keenan was sitting up in a tree at the town’s local park. He was in his normal fairy form at the moment, so no one could see him at all which made him glad. It was the first day of summer, which he loved. But who wouldn’t if you were the King of that very season? He let out a small sigh as he leaned back and enjoyed the warmth of the sun’s rays on his face. The light reflecting off his hair showed its golden color. He was bored right now and was debating whether or not he should go and find one of his summer girls.

User Image

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:38 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

M e l o d y ♫ S a n o
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The one who can see Fays.... Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Melody ventured along the pathway towards the park. It was a bright sunny day and the first day of summer so she thought she would rejoice this day. She hopped along the pathway, grinning from ear to ear. She was enjoying this day so far, basking in the sunlight. A bead of sweat dripped down her neck and she then sighed, feeling extremely hot. She rushed towards the sea of trees and arrived under them, feeling the coolness hit her. The trees were blocking the sunlight from reaching her and she felt better. Melody took a quick glance around her and got ready to go before stopping straight in her tracks. What was that? she thought, not accustomed to seeing people with golden hair and wings. Should I? She pondered the question for a few seconds before moving towards him. " I haven't really seen people like you. Please tell me you're wearing a costume. Otherwise, I'm hallucinating.... " she said, staring at him multiple times. It can't be...there's nobody who would naturally look like that. Unless....nah... she thought, confused to no end.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm
кєєηαη ɢιvαηι

Fairy King of Summer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Keenan’s head snapped up as he heard the girl speak. At first, he thought that she was speaking to someone else but then he realized she was looking directly at him. She was mortal… How did she see him? Oh this was truly fascinating; he could have a lot of fun with this. He smirked then smiled charmingly. He had heard about mortals being gifted with the Sight but he hadn’t ever met one. She was lucky that he was the one she had seen and was speaking to. If she had talked to another of his kind, like his mother, she would more than likely get killed or they’d blind her. He was very tiny so he wondered why she was asking if he was wearing a costume. He flew up and into the front of her face, landing on a branch that let him stay there without using all his energy. “Ah, but if I’m only four inches tall, how can I be wearing a costume?” He asked smirking. His voice was as soft and peaceful as the summer night’s breeze. He really was going to enjoy this, he could tell. But, there was something strangely familiar about her face. Had he seen her before?

User Image

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:00 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

M e l o d y ♫ S a n o

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Melody gasped as he flew up and landed just in front of her face on a branch. Her knees gave way and she fell down, landing on the grass. You couldn't exactly blame her for being so frightened. It wasn't everyday that someone, four inches tall had wings, could fly and was speaking to you. " I don't know. But I refuse to believe this. It's just a dream right?.... " she replied, shaking. She sighed a few minutes later and tried to regain control of herself, recomposing herself. " Sorry about that. It's just that..well....you know. I don't see tiny people flying around talking to me that often. "She began to trust the little fella, beginning to realize what was happening was real. " So....what exactly are you? I'm not so sure I should be talking to you but I don't have anything else to do anyways. " Many people glanced her way, thinking she was crazy, some whispering rude things into each other's ears. She decided to ignore it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:43 pm
кєєηαη ɢιvαηι

Fairy King of Summer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Keenan smirked at her reaction and said, “It’s totally fine. I would too if I were in your position.” He glanced around at those who were looking at her strangely. “I’ll be right back…” He said then flew off to behind a tree where no one was looking. He put on his human glamour and walked out, so everyone could see him now. He made his way back over to her and leaned against the tree. “Now, let me be clear about something…” He said. “You cannot let any others of my kind know that you can see us, if you do, they may kill you.” He said with a smile on his face. “And do not tell anyone either. Now, as to what I am, I’m a faery.” He smirked again as to the fact that he didn’t know if she’d believe this or not. “The King of Summer to be exact.” He bowed then said, “The name is Keenan and who are you?”

User Image

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:51 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

M e l o d y ♫ S a n o

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Melody grinned, opening her mouth to reply. " No one wwould believe me even if I did tell them. " she answered simply right after he ordered her to silence. " Nice ta meetcha King of Summer! " as she noticed he had changed forms. It was quite shocking that he looked nice, even though he was a pint sized meanie. " Names Melody! Hope we get along...Keenan. " she replied, smirking. A quick step back before she sat down on that very spot, laughing. " Thanks for changing, even if you didn't mean to help me. People were staring at me like I needed to be in a strait jacket. " She bowed her head and when she lifted her head back up, her eyes seemingly sparkling. This seemed like the sort of adventure she needed once awhile.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:22 pm
кєєηαη ɢιvαηι

Fairy King of Summer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As he watched her, Keenan knew where he had seen her. In his dreams. She was the one, she was the one meant to be his. He let a smile come to his lips as he thought about her ruling by his side one day. Oh yes, that seemed like a very good idea to him and it felt right. “It is very nice to meet you, Miss Melody.” He said taking her hand then kissing it. His skin gave off the warmth of the summer sun, even though he was in a human glamour right now. “And I did in fact do it for you.” He said honestly. He watched her still, quietly and curiously. He would need to think of a way to get her to join him in drinking of the Summer wine and to have her eat fairy food. That was the only way he was going to get her to lose her mortality. He didn’t think she’d go for it willingly and he’d been waiting nine centuries for someone to help him defeat his mother. She was the girl from his dreams, the one who was meant to help him do just that.

User Image

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:32 pm

M e l o d y ♫ S a n o

Melody felt Keenan's lips touch her hand and she could feel a different kind of warmth, one she hadn't ever felt before. It was warming and calming, almost like she was being bathed in the sunlight. She smiled brightly, blushing slightly as she heard that he had done that for her. " Liar....just kidding. Thanks. " she said, giggling. She felt sort of...natural being with him. It was funny. She had just met him. Melody leaned over and gave him a short hug, grinning after it. " For being a very nice person, even after the way I acted when I first saw you. "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:39 pm
кєєηαη ɢιvαηι

Fairy King of Summer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Keenan smiled and nodded. Oh yes, this was working out perfectly for him. She of course didn’t know what he had in mind for her. He then smiled and asked, “I know that this is… Soon but would you mind accompanying me on a picnic tonight?” If she said yes, he could give her the wine and the food. She would never suspect a thing. He was very happy with his planning right now.

User Image

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:37 pm

M e l o d y ♫ S a n o

Melody smiled sweetly. Never had anyone invited her out for a picnic before, not even family. She nodded her head and replied with a giggle. " Thanks for inviting me out. That's really kind of you! " she said, feeling warm inside. Of course, she didn't know what he was really planning. Had she known, she would have flat out refused.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:38 pm
кєєηαη ɢιvαηι

Fairy King of Summer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The two of them talked for a bit longer and before they knew it, it was already time for the picnic. He told her to meet him back there at around five which it was now. He was sitting there on a blanket with the wine in a cooler. It didn't appear or taste like wine, she'd never know the difference. It actually had a very sweet taste to it. The food was just simple cakes and sandwiches as well. He was so anxious. He knew that once she started experiencing some of the changes like her hearing getting better or her skin seeming to be warm, not to mention the attracting she'd start to get for him, he'd have to explain everything to her. Right now, he was just waiting and when she did come and he had her 'drunk' enough, he'd do the dance with her that would finish it off.

User Image

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 pm

M e l o d y ♫ S a n o

Melody was at home, watching television before she noticed the time. It was time for the picnic. She hurriedly got dressed, wondering what she should wear. She had no idea why she was fretting so much over someone she had just met but she couldn't help it. She searched the closet, throwing things all across her room. She decided on a pink, floral dress that reached to her knees. She walked to the location and spotted Keenan, slightly blushing. Melody smiled brightly and stood beside him before sitting down, straightening the dress. " Um...hi Keenan. It looks..nice. Thank you for inviting me here. " she said politely, bowing her head. She was pretty flustered but tried not to show it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:01 pm
кєєηαη ɢιvαηι

Fairy King of Summer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Keenan smiled at her and smiled. "No, thank you." He said smiling. She really didn't know how much this meant to him. He almost felt bad about tricking her into this but it didn't matter. He poured some of the wine then handed it to her with a smile. He took some too then took a few drinks of it. He then offered her some of the food as well.

User Image

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:26 pm

M e l o d y ♫ S a n o

Melody carefully took the glass of wine, taking care so it wouldn't fall. She smiled brightly and lifted the glass up to her lips and took a small sip. It was a sweet, mild taste and yet it was bold. She had already drank the whole cup when she noticed Keenan had offered her food. She politely took some and as she ate it, she felt it was the most delicious thing in the world. She felt slightly strange however, but decided to ignore it. Suddenly, she could hear a bird far off in the distance. Her skin became warmer then normal. " Uh.....Keenan? " she asked, scared. She wanted to drop the food but...she took another nibble. She couldn't stop. Hurriedly, Melody shoved the food into Keenan's hands, covering her eyes, not wanting to look at it, in case of temptation. " What's happening....? " You could hear the tremor in her voice, obviously showing she was scared. This had never happened before.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces