I've always wanted to try a one on one rp but I never got the chance. I've just got a few things to ask for...if it isn't too much.

1 The person must be male. I sometimes feel awkward when the avatar is female and yet the character is male. Sorry.
2 I would like the RP to be on romance but other things are welcome....except horror.3
3 Please be at least semi-lit. In my standards, it means about 4 lines, size 10 font.
4 Prettify your posts. It's just that I enjoy looking at them.
5 I'm a stickler for spelling. Also, please make sure you're writing like a story.
6 Since I haven't really an idea on what to do, can you please make the RP? I'm terribly sorry you have to do this but I haven't the slightest on what to do.
7 PM me titling it ' You've found him! ' otherwise I shall have deleted your message right away. I don't exactly take a liking to PMs from people I don't know as a friend on Gaia unless it's titled something I told them to.

I wish that you don't give up while reading halfway through the rules! I am extremely sorry for all the work you have to do if you pair up with me but I'll make it up to you somehow!