Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
Anyone into the paranormal? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm
I just want to know if there is anyone in here that is interested in the paranormal. If so, how did you get interested? Does anyone watch Ghost Hunters? I do and I love it. It's interesting to see how these ppl figure out whether places are haunted or not. But yea, I have had some experiences with the paranormal. There used to be a spirit in my house like several years ago and from what I remember, he was a nice and funny ghost.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:22 am
I believe a bit,but not entirely though...I mean,I've had my experiances,but they could easily be explained it seems...when I bring it up they find a reason why it's normal,so...I'm not quite sure,I lke I said,I believe a bit,but not completly =3  

WorIds

Demon_Demonic_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:09 pm
I think im being watched by one. I think it my great grandfather. My grandmother said when i was very young he used to play with me but thee was one else there i think.
One time the lights flickered in the kithen and i looked it again and then it again but only twice. It happen to day at school but i dont know if that was him but it possible. Well it flicker when i walked by but i think its him. But anything could have happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:58 am
I'm very into the paranormal.
I've seen/felt/heard spirts before, had a run in with someone who can move objects with there mind, a cures(on me) and a PSI Vampire.  

redtearsblackwings

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:34 pm
really? now thats interesting. i have never experienced objects moving, but my sister claims that she had. and wat is a PSI vampire?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:37 pm
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
I believe a bit,but not entirely though...I mean,I've had my experiances,but they could easily be explained it seems...when I bring it up they find a reason why it's normal,so...I'm not quite sure,I lke I said,I believe a bit,but not completly =3

yea. it is true that there are some things that can be explained. and my parents dont believe in it, and they always find a rational explanation for why things happen. but i know that for sure it wasnt this or that.  

foREVer morto

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:34 am
Bloody_Cursed
really? now thats interesting. i have never experienced objects moving, but my sister claims that she had. and wat is a PSI vampire?

PSI Vampire is a type of Vampire that feeds on a persons energy/aura. Its genrally due to a flow problem in there own engery system.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:54 pm
My father does that, but he isn't aware of it. He thinks he's a "healer" since he's seen it "work", but he's quite the opposite.
Never let him "enlighten" you xp 'cuz he'll poke you in the head, sapping any bit of energy you've got, only leaving enough for you to survive.

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:15 pm
Yup, visit /x/ all the time :3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:15 pm
redtearsblackwings
Bloody_Cursed

PSI Vampire is a type of Vampire that feeds on a persons energy/aura. Its genrally due to a flow problem in there own engery system.

Oh wow...that's very interesting. I have never heard of those before.  

foREVer morto

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:18 pm
@Blue: O ok...I'll be sure to stay away from your dad sweatdrop

@Lady Kira: Nice. I haven't had any activity in my house anymore. Except for the fact that my sister sees her dead puppy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:18 pm
Bloody_Cursed
redtearsblackwings
Bloody_Cursed

Oh wow...that's very interesting. I have never heard of those before.

Yes it is very intersting.
You might wanna check the Vampire Thread.  

redtearsblackwings

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:18 pm
Bloody_Cursed
@Blue: O ok...I'll be sure to stay away from your dad sweatdrop

@Lady Kira: Nice. I haven't had any activity in my house anymore. Except for the fact that my sister sees her dead puppy.

Was that too random? Sorry gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:25 am
Who here has ever seen a Spirt?  

redtearsblackwings

WorIds

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:53 pm
redtearsblackwings
Who here has ever seen a Spirt?
I have once.My old house was full of them.It was creepy for me because it wasn't only people.It was poeple,rats,dogs,cats that died near here,and one time I saw the Spirit of a deceased possum.I was about 7 and it gave me nighmares for a bit,but then I got older and thought it was cool  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff