Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
I Made A Banner For The Guild.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:50 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:47 pm
Sorry to be the party pooper... but, if you want people to be able to use it in their sig's, you'll need to do something about the file size. Gaia has a 100KB limit for sig's and your banner's is 600.2 KB (614609 bytes). ninja  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 pm
Um..... there's also the fact that it's very very in your face.
Fayth. Stop trying so hard. You're striking me (emphasis to emphasise that it may well just be me) like you're only being so vocal to be vocal, or perhaps to remind us that you do banner stuff for your shop.
Stop, be quiet, listen, read, learn, post questions.
Stop trying to show us how great you are, we have all the time in the world for your posts to do that, and you have all the time in the world to make it naturally apparant.
You're coming across, to me, like you're trying to impress us. To be honest, we're more impressed by people who join, read for six months then post than we are by someone who posts thread after thread. Quality, not quantity.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:24 am
CuAnnan
To be honest, we're more impressed by people who join, read for six months then post than we are by someone who posts thread after thread.
You liked me well enough. wink

That said>> The Rehab Center banner had a thread. We discussed what we thought was appropriate for this guild and its' focus.

Have you noticed that the majority of the regulars have specific religious traditions? Did you notice that the choice religious symbols for these traditions are not a generic pentagram?

We have a banner thread here

I think the discussion happened in the Chat thread.
Think of it this way. What aspects about ascribing a generic Pent with a dragon might conjure up fluff to others here? Why would we not wish to use it?  

TeaDidikai

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:06 am
This guild in particular is hard to make a banner for, because there is such a wide variety of religions/paths represented. Definitely challenging.

'Cuz obviously I have nothing better to do sweatdrop ...
maenad nuri
A combination of one that fits the GGN space, and perhaps one in a couple of sizes for members to put in their sig.

I want something more inclusive than the typical "witchcraft tools" and pentacles that everyone has. We're inclusive and awesome. Specifics I don't have.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:15 am
too2sweet
This guild in particular is hard to make a banner for, because there is such a wide variety of religions/paths represented. Definitely challenging.

Not to mention the fact that we have a good number of people who don't espouse to the pentacle.

To be blunt, not everyone in this guild is pagan. Which works out well for all of us, I think.  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 am
saint dreya
too2sweet

Not to mention the fact that we have a good number of people who don't espouse to the pentacle.

To be blunt, not everyone in this guild is pagan. Which works out well for all of us, I think.

Exactly! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:25 am
Ok I Understand That, And No I am not trying to "Impress" anyone. i found a new program that i was trying out, and that's the image i had found. i can add different images to the banner. another thing is that i really enjoy making banners, such, and i thought i would make a banner for this guild along with the other guild i am in.  

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:12 am
UnholyFayth
Ok I Understand That, And No I am not trying to "Impress" anyone. i found a new program that i was trying out, and that's the image i had found. i can add different images to the banner. another thing is that i really enjoy making banners, such, and i thought i would make a banner for this guild along with the other guild i am in.
Then do so in a thoughtful way.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff