Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 am
~The Magic Within~

Each one of us has a magic within us but we never recognize it. So every time a girl turns 14, her magic crystal will glow within her and grant her one kind of power.
Coripio a word that comes from the latin word corripio meaning steal , are crystal thieves that want to the magic crystal to themselves. They do it by some kind of ritual and take the magic crystal, fusing it with the other crystal they stole, giving them multiple powers.
But there are also those who protect the crystal bearers by vowing to protect them. This protectors are given a magic weapon once they made the oath. They can be either a boy or a girl. But once you took the magic crystal of a crystal bearer, she will die.

Rules

1. No godmodding
2. Please make your post pretty but don't go over it. Just a simple picture and style will do it.
3. If your inactive for more than 2 days, I will steal you crystal >: D
4. Post you profile here
5. Ok so I have thought about how the ritual goes. First (Find my post on page 14 when he is stealing the crystal) then they will have to kiss the crystal bearer to complete the ritual. (Even if your on the same gender) UPDATE ( No green thoughts please D: )
6. Have fun.

[b][size=11][align=center]Profile Skeleton

Username:
Character Name:
(Picture)
Crystal bearer or Protector: (Girls only for Crystal bearers)
Magic: (Crystal bearers only)
The Crystal bearer you are protecting:
Weapon: (Protectors. Only one kind of power for each weapon)
Crush:
Bio:[/align][/size][/b]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:06 am
~Tsukiko Akai~
User Image
Tsukiko woke up and remembered she will turn 14 tomorrow. She went out off her bed and took a bath, then she prepared for school

Satsui Tsukiyomi

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:11 am
Kitsume stood guard while the other guard took a break and she thinks to her self. "what a rotten brat"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:08 am
User Image
After school, Tsukiko went to work at a recently opened cake shop. "Hey Tsukiko. Tomorrow is your birthday right? Happy birthday in advance.", the manager said as Tsukiko was about to leave, then he gave her a doll as a present, "You're so lucky that you even got a crystal before you turned 14." "Thanks", Tsukiko said, then she went home.
Tsukiko went to her room and took out the doll the manager gave her and put it on the top of the shelf, along with her other doll collections. Then she took a bath and dressed and went to sleep.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:53 am
When the other gurd comes back Kitsume takes off and thinks. "why do i have to protect her." Kitsume gets to her best friends house  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:40 pm
In the morning, Alicia was sitting on a bench in the park, tinkering with its gears and chains. I'll need to get a new pocket watch soon. This one is unwinding to quickly lately. She sighed sadly.
Alicia closed her pocket watch and wiped a little dirt off of it. Not like I really use it to tell time. She felt the design on the watch, the sun and the moon, clouds and stars. And made of pure gold, and sparkled and shined every so slightly in the sun light. It was quite heavy, which bothered her, but she ignored it to her best ability.

Lieutenant Shotgun

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 am
User Image
Tsukiko was awaken by a great light that was surrounding her bedroom. She was surprised that it came for her. I forgot. I'm 14 now, she thought, looking at her hands where a black crystal floated above it. How can she forget? Then the crystal went inside her and she felt a warm feeling inside. Seeing the sun slowly rising from her window, she took a bath and got dressed. She went to the park, remembering the times when she and her bestfriend were playing Hide and Seek with other children. Going back to reality, she went around the park and tried to ignore the girl sitting on the bench.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:51 am
Molly answers the door.
"hey molly"
molly:"kitsume. come on in" i go inside.
"what have you been up to"
molly:"nothing. did you tell him."
"no"  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:43 pm
User Image
Tsukiko found the tree that had been her bestfriend's favorite hiding place. Remembering that she is a crystal bearer now, she wants to try out her power. But when she tried to, an image of black roses appeared in her mind. Thinking that ight be her power, she focuses on making a black rose with her hand. Then black rose petals began gathering out of nowhere, forming into a black rose in her hand.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:02 pm
Molly:"fine if you won't i will"
Molly gets and evil look and runs off
"no" i star to run after her  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Alicia kept toying with her pocket watch. One of the springs broke and hit the bridge of her nose. "Ah!" She shrieked against her will. She looked around nervously hoping no one heard her. Dumb pocketwatch... Alicia thought angrily. I don't know if I can replace the spring. Alicia looked at her half-dissected pocket watch sadly. I'll just keep you with me. She though, and looked around to see if anyone was there, then held the watch to her cheek happily. "My best creation," she said aloud.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:33 pm
i loss Molly
"No,no,no,no,no!" i scram  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:32 am
User Image
Tsukiko was happily kissed the black rose and went around the park then she saw the same girl, who was saying something in a loud voice.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:03 am
Rain was standing a couple of feet away from Alicia, one eye careful watching her. At her shriek, his hand jumped to the guard of his katana, but he quickly removed it. False alarm. He looked at the young woman who he was protecting. She loved her clocks, especially that one. His face did not smile or acknowledge her comment.
As he raised his head he met the doll like face of another girl who he did not know. He froze for a second and looked away before looking back at her and frowning. Where was her protector?! He could see no one around.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:30 am
User Image
Tsukiko felt a bit uncomfortable. Then she looked over to where the gaze was coming from. Is he a Coripio?, she thought.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff