Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
I'm in it for the Money- Original_Sin and Dncstar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intricate Intricacies

5,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:06 pm
I'm in it for the Money

~`-`~=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=~`-`~

Dncstar
and
X-x-X-Original_Sin-X-x-X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 pm
Image:User Image
Name: Nikko Patrick Broderson
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 145 Lb.
Eye Color: Gray-Blue  

Intricate Intricacies

5,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:26 pm
Image: User Image
Name: Courtney Emily Lane
Height: 5'3
Weight: 120lbs
Eye Color: chocolate brown  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:21 pm
"And stay out!" A voice called as a door slammed behind Nikko. "Fine!" He screamed, "but you'll never see me around here again!" Gripping the handle of his guitar case with white knuckles, he headed down the road and away from the nightclub. He had been caught making out with the drummer's girlfriend, breaking one of the rules that the band had placed at its formation. Now, he was alone, angry, and knew he needed to figure out how to get his carreer set up again. Without a band, Nikko had a very negative outlook on his future. He had bad grades, and lacked the funds required to get into any college. Now only a few blocks from his house, he sighed. What am I going to do? He asked himself.

The next day at school Nikko saw a poster. It was advertising a record company that was holding a contest for skilled high-school musicians. He looked it over, and it seemed to get better and better. He knew he could win if he entered, but.... Oh, no... Five-thousand dollars was required to enter. He just didn't have that kind of money. Damn... Walking down the hall, and looking down at his feet, he walked toward his first period not even bothering to watch where he was going.  

Intricate Intricacies

5,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:24 am
Courtney sighed heavily. They needed a strong male vocal if they were ever going to make in to nationals. Hence why she was sitting in the auditorium listening to painfully horrible nerds and some jocks who thought it was funny. She slowly sank her head into her arms. "NEXT" She exclaimed. What was she going to do. No male in the school had the voice to keep up with her, so that she didnt drown them out with her strong voice. She sighed, kicking the last of the hopeless out.

She made her way onto the stage, taking a deep breath before beginning to sing a song from her favorite musical. Wicked. She closed her eyes, picturing the song as she sang, singing both parts. She sighed, collapsing to the floor, hiding her face. "WHY IS THIS SO HARD!!" She shouted angrily, "All I need is someone with talent" She shook her head and got up. She gathered her things, leaving the auditorium. "We're gonna have to forfit..." She muttered to herself, looking down at the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:35 pm
Nikko, still frowning, and still looking at the floor all of a sudden saw another pair of feet in front of him. He looked up in surprise, only to walk right into someone. Tripping over them, he barely managed to maintain his balance, and he turned around to see if they were hurt. "Are you okay?" He asked. then he chuckled in his head. It was Courtney. Boy did they have history. In his first year at highschool, Nikko had been part of the choir, and he and Courtney had constantly battled to see who was the best singer, and worse still, they hated each other. Or well, at least Nikko hated her, and so he just assumed she hated him. Nikko was pretty sure he was right. He had chosen not to stay in choir just so that he wouldn't have to be in the same class as her.  

Intricate Intricacies

5,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:33 am
Courtney's face grew bright red as she lay face down on the floor. She flipped over to look up at Nikko, her embarrassed smile grew into a frown. "Not looking where you were going again eh Nikko. Think the world still revolves around you??" She shot, slowly gathering her things and rising to her feet. "Word is that you got kicked out of your band. Well I guess it's not yours anymore now is it." She smirked and flicked her hair over her shoulder. "Too bad you quit choir. Rockstar attitude kind of killed that one. Oh well. Toodles" She pulled up on her toes and spun around walking off towards her advanced english course. She rolled her eyes. 'Jerk' She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 pm
Nikko's cheeks grew red as Courtney spoke. He scrunched up the poster that was in his hand with a frown. Defending himself, he said "Well... at least I've sung with other people! I've heard that you aren't even able to find someone to sing with, and now, no one else wants to try". This, he had actually seen. He had watched some of the auditions from the back row (where no one else could see him), and noticed that less and less people came as the one's that had auditioned told their friends about how hard Courtney was on them, until there were none left. It had been funny seeing how angry made her.  

Intricate Intricacies

5,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:08 am
Courtney spun around, her face pulled into a mean looking scowl. "No one is good enough." She spat. "They're all tone deaf little divas." She shook her head. "Kind of like you." She smiled a bit and ran an hand through her hair, twisiting some around her finger. "I knew you wouldn't be able to keep the band thing up. You're too egotistical. And incase you don't know what that means... You're so full of yourself, you think that you are the s***." She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm going to take our choir to nationals. We're going to win that five-thousand. We are the best." She smiled. "Notice I said we. Choir is all about being a team. Something you know nothing about."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Nikko grinned inside at the reaction his words had made in Courtney. Chuckling, he said, "That's all good and wonderful, except for the fact that you can't win Nationals. You don't have a male lead." Only slightly irritated at what she had said about him being egotistical, he was still smiling as he replied again. "You're right, but I don't need a team. I don't need little helpers singing behind me like you do." This wasn't totally true, he did need someone to play drums, and a couple others to play other instruments, but still, he didn't need anyone behind him to sing. Ignoring the fact that other people were staring, he turned around to walk away.  

Intricate Intricacies

5,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:14 pm
Courtney stuck her tongue out at him. "Oh piss off Nikko. You say you can sing without anyone else? I highly doubt that. Plus a one man singer isnt going to win you that contest... Nor get you that entrance fee." She smirked, folding her arms under her chest. "Have fun trying to raise 5000 dollars! Here" She pulled a quarter from her bag and went and coyly stuck it in the front pocket of his pants. She smiled. "To help you get going." She snickered and walked off, sitting down in Advanced English. She sighed heavily. He always got the best of her. But she was different now. She could play his game.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Nikko's face fell a little as she spoke, he sighed. Watching her walk away, he couldn't think of anything more to say. She had dealt the final blow, and it had stuck. Continuing to walk away, he pulled the quarter out of his pocket and began to flip it through his fingers. About ten feet away from his first class, he stopped, and in a last minute decision, turned around, heading towards the auditorium. Soon , he was there. Glad that no one was in here, he walked to the stage and turned around to face the chairs. Starting to sing a couple of the songs from the band he had just been kicked out of, he listened to the way his voice reverberated around the room. Grinning to himself, he started to sing some of the more traditional chorus music he had learned as a freshman.  

Intricate Intricacies

5,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:39 pm
Courtney smiled, proud of herself. She raised her hand asking to be excused. She really didn't feel like being in classes so she said she was going to the nurse. She wasn't. She decided to hit the auditorium so she could start some choreography for the choir. She went through the door, hearing music. She laughed a bit and folded her arms as she listened to Nikko sing. "Oh look. Mr Rockstar still remembers our show tunes." She smiled. "Well I'll let you live out your only moments on stage. But I need to start my choreography." She nodded, leaning against the wall.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games