Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
New Job/Class =) (Aran) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiVocaloid Len

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 am
it's better than cygnuses based on the videos i've seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T98ZvZLvd0I  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:30 am
I was reading about them a week ago. I also watched a few videos about them.  

TaerkDS
Captain

Hiyoshi Hidemasa

Interesting Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:57 pm
This class is gonna be awesome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:56 pm
Woah it looks so cool!  

Janessac

iiVocaloid Len

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:14 am
There are rumors that the job is coming out around March, but it's just a rumor. sweatdrop
It's already out in KMS/Korea MapleStory.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:05 pm
i think there ok and here is some reasons why (please don't start anything its my opinion)

1.They go to lv. 200 and KoC go to 120 (and the gms one isn't over powered and aran is stronger....)

2.They are copies of a class from Ragnarok (they kinda copy Taekwans(they use combo skills also)

3.They are like Swordsman in some ways like how they use polearms like spearman and how they mainly lv. in a place that looks like perion to me

and that is all of the reasons why ^-^  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:25 pm
LordKillerPanda
2.They are copies of a class from Ragnarok (they kinda copy Taekwans(they use combo skills also)

Copying Taekwans because of the fighting style? It's a fighting style, really, anyone can use it, it's not for specified things. I'm sure plenty of games have combos with fast-paced attacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Taerk-kun
LordKillerPanda

Copying Taekwans because of the fighting style? It's a fighting style, really, anyone can use it, it's not for specified things. I'm sure plenty of games have combos with fast-paced attacks.

plenty of games don't even begin lol.

Anyways, Aran looks cool, but i'm really just rather party with them, they seem cool and all, but I rather just rather have their Wolf Mounts XD, and the icey places they come from seems cool to explore too.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

We Have A Winnar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:23 am
I think they will be harder to play than other classes (which really is a good thing), since you have to do combos to attack instead of just spamming one button forever. Most classes get a bit tedious to play for an extended amount of time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:02 pm
Kite Katolia
Taerk-kun
LordKillerPanda

Anyways, Aran looks cool, but i'm really just rather party with them, they seem cool and all, but I rather just rather have their Wolf Mounts XD, and the icey places they come from seems cool to explore too.

ok well what i was saying was that the Taekwans class i know has a fighting style anyone can use but if you look at any of the Nexon game you see that most of them are based off other games which those games where based off other games...so ya but the whole polearm thing is just stupid to me i mean if you want to use a polearm be a flipping spearman...  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:33 am
LordKillerPanda
Kite Katolia
Taerk-kun
LordKillerPanda

ok well what i was saying was that the Taekwans class i know has a fighting style anyone can use but if you look at any of the Nexon game you see that most of them are based off other games which those games where based off other games...so ya but the whole polearm thing is just stupid to me i mean if you want to use a polearm be a flipping spearman...

lol though copying and pasting isn't new anywhere, people just make to it a big deal, thinking everything should be 100% original, when we already have lots of material that could be turned great right in front of you, example is this, and the polearm thing is good, to me the weapons looks are almost always cool but only one class gets to use them XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:34 pm
Kite Katolia
LordKillerPanda
Kite Katolia
Taerk-kun
LordKillerPanda

lol though copying and pasting isn't new anywhere, people just make to it a big deal, thinking everything should be 100% original, when we already have lots of material that could be turned great right in front of you, example is this, and the polearm thing is good, to me the weapons looks are almost always cool but only one class gets to use them XD.

true but its really sad to me that Nexon has to add more classes to get more people -.- Blizzard (lol WoW reference FTW =3) haven't added any new classes (not characters CLASSES as in what skills you get) and yet they get WAAY more players then Nexon does  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Dila8

Yes, you are right. blaugh  
Andrew Dillon
Mystism Olyis Facist Party
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:53 pm
Pretty interesting. I wonder how high the combo meter can go.  

cbgreiga

The Maharani

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:13 pm
We Have A Winnar
I think they will be harder to play than other classes (which really is a good thing), since you have to do combos to attack instead of just spamming one button forever. Most classes get a bit tedious to play for an extended amount of time.

Yes! I was thinking the same thing. I like the idea.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff