0%  [ 0 ]
*rolls around in fluffy doom*
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:59 am
The thread was completely empty. Not even a intern in sight. It was quiet too, which was just as unusual as it being empty. Suddenly, there was a loud pop, and a cloud of smoke appeared. When the smoke had finally cleared, there was a man standing there. He adjusted his gloves, looking around. Then Majix shouted "Hello? Anyone here?" He scratched his chin, smiling at all the plans he could accomplish with no one around to stop him. But he found it quite odd no one was around. He shrugged, knowing they would all be back at some point. He decided not to stress over it, and was about to start building a machine to make him more powerful, when he got tackled to the ground. He sighed, knowing the peace wouldn't last and wasn't surprised when he saw Snow on top of him. She smiled down at him, and said "Hey there, Nin. What'cha building?". He poofed out from under her, resting his arm on her shoulder, and said "Well, its a machine that is supposed to give me greater power, but now that you are here, I can't finish it. I would rather it not be stolen, and used to give other people power." Snow smirked, saying "Ah, you know us so well, brother. But what would you say if I suggested we finish it and both gain power. Then, we could totally pulverise everyone else, and I could get Sion's hat!" Majix stroked his chin, a smile slowly dawning on his face. "Yes, dear sister, I think that is a excellent idea! Together, we would be unstoppable!" They both started to laugh maniacally and worked hard to finish the machine. When they were almost done, Zoray and Foxy showed up. They both jumped up, hiding the machine without much success. Zoray looked at them both, then looked down at the machine they were trying to hide. "What are you 2 up too?" she asked suspiciously. "Oh nothing. Just standing here, just being a beastie and a ninja. Not trying to gain unbelievable power so we can beat you guys, and get Sion's hat, if thats what your thinking." Majix yelled very fast as he and Snowy were running away with the machine. He barely dodged a fire blast from Magus. He looked back, cursing as he saw Zoray chasing him on its back. He cloned himself, handing the machine to the clone. It saluted and disappeared into the shadows. He turned around, facing toward Magus and Zoray. Smiling, he cracked his knuckles, whispering, "This will be fun indeed.' He looked over at Snow, seeing if she could help, but saw her dodging Foxy's furious sword slashes. She ducked under his last swing, and uppercutted him, knocking him into the air and making him land 30 ft. away. Jumping to his feet he faced Snow, and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels, and began to chug it. He threw the empty bottle, and entered a fighting stance, yelling to Snow "That won't happen again. Let me show you the Drunken Blade style of swordplay." Then, he lunged at Snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:22 pm
*snickers*  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol