Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)
Does anyone have an idea of wat the next sonic game will be?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VideoGameGirlTiana

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:02 am
well ive won all the sonic games i have so wat im wondering is wat is the next sonic game gonna be? so i decided to start this forum for people to post ideas of wat they think would be a good sonic game. Or if they somehow got a time machine and they know wat the next sonic game is eek  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:03 am
Think the next one is Mario and Sonic at the winter Olympics, not heard about any others yet  

Asuyuia
Crew

XxLoVeIsDeLiCiOuSxX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:39 am
well ik a game thats coming out in 2010 its sega superstars racing where sonic and other sega characters race with cars its pretty cool just watch this trailer of it ^-^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg1BMq4pVKg  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:52 am
I really count that as a game where sonic is more of a bonus for it than a sonic game, Mario and Sonic is more of a sonic game but still not all the way sonic game I guess  

Asuyuia
Crew

Alec Fair
Crew

Fashionable Elder

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:48 pm
Next sonic game from what I heard is going to be like unleashed except everyone is supposed to be in it like Tails, Amy, Shadow, Big, etc from what they are trying to do is make a new game like sonic adventure.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 pm
I just announced the next game in the gaming section. It is a new 2-D adventure, so it's pretty much the true sequel the sonic the hedgehog 3 lol. Sega announced it 2 days ago.  

x_Soah_x

Alec Fair
Crew

Fashionable Elder

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 pm
thedesired88
I just announced the next game in the gaming section. It is a new 2-D adventure, so it's pretty much the true sequel the sonic the hedgehog 3 lol. Sega announced it 2 days ago.

Do you have a link and if Blaze the cat is in it then ill definately get it. But the major debate on the game is would it hit either DS or PSP. Since Nintedo systems had the better end of the hedgehog than sony i would hope that the 2D game hits the DS. Sonic Rivals was just garbage compated to Sonic Rush in my oppinion. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 pm
idk but i hope its nothing like sonic next gen (ending cut sceen wise)  

Tiana828

iLinkeh

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:50 pm
lolz yeah...sonic rush was way better than sonic rivals
anyways here is a new teaser to the new sonic game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9sVSLsC018  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:02 am
The newest Sonic game that is coming out is Sonic in Sega All Star Racing. If you want Sonic by himself it's Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1. Sonic 4 takes place after Sonic 3. Also Sega is doing a count down thing on the Sonic 4 page for a character....my best bet it's Dr. Robotnik  

Saleana Faye

~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff