Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
Fanfiction?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who you gonna call?
  SPR!!
  Ghostbusters!
  Mom!
  The President! XD
View Results

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:38 pm
Does anybody here write fanfiction? Cuz I have a request. Could somebody right a Ghost Hunt/Ghostbusters crossover? Pleeeeaaaase? I think it would be awesome. And I can't believe no one's done it before. And you know what, I think a Ghost Hunt/Ghost Hunters crossover would be interesting too....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm
Because my inner grammar teacher is twitching, I feel the need to point out that it is spelled 'write'.

I used to write fanfiction... but I failed horribly so I don't anymore.

I could give it a shot if I'd ever seen Ghostbusters. Maybe someday.  

SPR John Brown
Captain

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:55 pm
OMG, I can't believe I did that!!!!!! I'm not that bad, honest! xd LOL, my head isn't on straight today. You know, the other day I wrote "sail" instead of "sale" xp

If you haven't seen Ghostbusters, seriously, you need to see it. That's the reason why I got interested in Ghost Hunt in the first place, indirectly. After seeing Ghostbusters (and Ghostbusters 2) for the first time, I was suddenly interested in anything having to do with ghosts. ^_^

Edit: LOL, I just noticed that I also wrote "hear" instead of "here!!" What's wrong with me tonight?!?!?! xp Gonna go fix it now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:07 pm
Hmm.
I've always been interested in ghost stories.

The thing I like about Ghust Hunt is that every case has a resolution, as opposed to live-action ghost shows where it almost always ends with "Gee, we figured nothing out."  

SPR John Brown
Captain

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:39 am
Yeah, that's what disappoints me about Ghost Hunters. Plus, nothing really ever happens. They're always hearing noises the audience can't hear, and seeing things the audience can't see. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:39 pm
Dweezal
Yeah, that's what disappoints me about Ghost Hunters. Plus, nothing really ever happens. They're always hearing noises the audience can't hear, and seeing things the audience can't see. confused

That's why I don't usually watch the live-action series. But they're fun, occasionally.  

Portcullis Cat

rahzel230

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:02 pm
Dweezal
Does anybody here write fanfiction? Cuz I have a request. Could somebody right a Ghost Hunt/Ghostbusters crossover? Pleeeeaaaase? I think it would be awesome. And I can't believe no one's done it before. And you know what, I think a Ghost Hunt/Ghost Hunters crossover would be interesting too....

I write fanfics so I can try. I love ghost busters and ghost hunter so your write, i don't know why i didn't think of this sooner!!!

thanks for the inspiration!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:09 pm
...I'm currently working on a Ghost Hunt reader insert fanfiction right now. I just finished 3 paragraphs...and if you guys want I'll give you the first look at it. Like how I had planned it to be but it somehow took a different turn somewhere in those few paragraphs.  

sugakoushi

Portcullis Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:07 pm
Sounds interesting, I'd like to see it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:12 am
It includes the Grim Reaper but he's hiding in a mortal form, so no one knows who it is until near the end. Not even I know. XD I don't even know if his form is an animal or human yet...

Just two hours ago you had been spending the evening with your friends, chatting and having a drink (not alcohol…unless you want it to be) when the conversation turned to the subject of ghosts, haunted houses, and the like. Eventually, after much story-telling and debate, the time came for you to leave.
As you start your long walk home you suddenly realize that its extremely dark, the wind is picking up and there’s not a soul in sight. This is when it dawns upon you - you have to walk past the local church, complete with its ancient and gloomy graveyard. Your stride quickens as you draw level with the church, and you try your hardest not to look the graves - its then that you suddenly catch a glimpse of ‘It’! You know for a fact that ‘It’ hadn’t been there a quarter of a second ago.
Standing at the side of one of the gravestones is a tall, dark, hooded figure with red glowing eyes. You try to ignore the scene and pass it off as a figment of your imagination, but its too late. It knows that you’ve already seen it and starts to move towards you. You notice how it doesn’t look like as if its walking at all, it seems to be gliding atop the air. Your heart is almost pounding out of your chest, you begin to run in panic, and in doing so you trip and fall, scraping your knee lightly.
Now, looking up with wide eyes you see that ’It’ is standing above you and from its hooded robe it extends a pale, bony, and claw-like hand. It’s getting closer and closer, the bony hand is almost at your throat, when suddenly…

That's how it was supposed to be and right there I would have had Bou-san jump in but then I got an idea for something even bigger. XD I didn't necessarily enjoy it when I got another idea and was half way through with the one above. So, I decided to finish it that far and leave it there and let other readers get mad at me for leaving them in the hands of the Reaper. Reading it the third time with a friend of mine she pointed it out that I had left the legendary scythe out of the description. XD  

sugakoushi

Portcullis Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 pm
This is pretty good! smile Are you going to post the rest of it?  
Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games