Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Roley Play~~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm
I wanted to make a role play >w< And I'm not gonna be Wrath though, but if you wanna your gonna have my charater clingin' to ya >w< Ya my charater likes Wrath, 'cuse Wraths my favrote charater. . . any way~~

I don't have a story line there all jest there~ You can be a homclus, human, or like Al. I don't know what that would be.... You can aslo be charaters from the show. So ya thats it. You can start posting now!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:43 pm
Charater charts
Name:
Race:
Apperence:

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 pm
Rules
1:No godmoging
2:You can be charaters from fma
3:you can be your own charaters
4:you can be an animal I gess >w<
5:you can be a state alchemist
6 razz lease keep it PG-14
7:Romance is sugested
8:no out of charaterness, Unless its somewhat resnable
9:fallow all the guild rules
10:Have funnn!
11:you can mach you charater up with a nouther charater, but not if it's already taken ((Jest so you know i'm taking Wrath but I can't make my profile jest yet))
12:You can play as more that one charater~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm
You can start posting now!!

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:19 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

Name: Edward Elric
Race: Human
Personalty: Ed is the good guy, the hero, the #1 star of our team. Ed's great, even if he can't punch a guy who's taller and younger than him. He's still the lovable teddy bear we all know became a National Alchemist at age 12. Ed even receives a cool pocket watch from Colonel Roy Mustang. This pocket watch recognizes Ed as a National Alchemist. It's like a official license! Ed is a genius Alchemist. Perhaps the youngest Alchemist known to pass the National test. He is able to do Alchemy without a "transmutation circle". Apparently this is very useful and he can kick a lot of butt very easily. Not a problem for our master Alchemist! He got the title " Full Metal" because of his metal arm and leg, which they're called "automail." Every State Alchemist gets a codename like Roy's is "Flame."
Appearance: User Image

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:53 pm
Name: Sympathy
Race: Homunclus
Personalty: Cute and bubbly, easly feel sorry for random people, even her enemys, and loves Wrath.
Apperence: I gotta do that later D:

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:20 pm
Name: Raven
Race: Human
Personalty: Raven lives on his own except with his friend Kass, a baby bat that he can "speak" with. He is very reach and owns a blade company called Wolf Witch, often working on designs for knives, swords and clawed gloves. He can turn his swords into guns and other things with alchemy, but the guns weaken with each bullet and he only uses them when absolutely needed.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:38 pm
(Do I show up? I sent a invite request but nothing yet, so I'm just testing.)

Name: Yuki
Race: Chimera
Age: 16 (Including before she became a chimera, but for just chimera 7 years)
Personalty: Yuki is a strong fighter and is extremely intelligent, she was turned into a chimera when she was only 9 and was mixed with a tiger and a wolf. She will fight for the homunculus or the alchemists depending on her situation and who treats her better.
Appearance: User Image http://ash-dragon-wolf.deviantart.com/art/Ice-Warmera-88416095  

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 am
Name:Hoshi,(it means Star)
Race:Human,possible Goddess?
Personality:Hoshi is very shy when it comes to meeting new people,but when she's with friends,she's extreamly hyper.When she was 8,her parents died in a fatal accident,leaving her the only one alive in her family.She now lives with her best friend,or more like sister,Tori.Hoshi can use alchemy with just clapping her hands by tattos in the form of a transumutation circle.she also knows how to sword-fight and severl martial-arts. She may not know it,but when she is overly excited,scared,or ready to fight,wings sprout out from her back,thus creating her "goddess" form.

Apperance: User Image
"Goddess" form:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 pm
(Can we start yet?)  

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:51 pm
((OOC: Ya we can I jest don't wanna do the first post >3<; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:58 pm
(since no one has the idea yet)

name: alphonse elric
race: human
personality: al is a nice guy who i the #2 person of the team. He is nice and caring about his older brother and loooves cats.
User Image  

FreshSkilletHomieG

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:51 pm
((OOC:Fine than I'll be the first one to post >3> Oh and people can still post profiles....And I would love it if someone would be Wrath >3> Or I will 'cus I'll go crazy D; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:23 pm
(well ok here it comes.... the famous...)

"brother!" said al.  

FreshSkilletHomieG

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 am
Yuki wandered the barren fields that used to be a great forest, now it was dirt, smog and ashes from the forest fire that raged through. She was walking beside her newest friend when the fire came and the two got lost, split up and alone. She shivered at the cold that took the place of the blistering fire just a few days ago. Suddenly she tripped while looking up at the trees and found her friend's dead burnt corpse. "Jaque!" She looked at the corpse then began to cry while she turned to run. She was too bewildered to bury him, too scared to stay by his dead body. As she ran she stopped at an old town, noticing the place was poor and not well off, and the people stared at her in fear, except for two kids chasing each other oblivious to everything else bumped into her shoulder. "H-hello, please don't be afraid everyone." She stuttered when the kids looked up at her in amazement and surprise.

Raven yawned and stretched as he woke up from his sleep, grinning at the cave's beauty. He was sleeping in there for the night to rest for his travels. There were crystals everywhere and a roof skylight of stained glass. He had done that himself, to make the place a bit more accommodating. He got up and walked out with his bag slung over his shoulder and strode towards his destination, military headquarters.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff