Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alliance of Castonia

Back to Guilds

A small literate roleplay guild, hoping to add new members. 

Tags: small, literate, roleplaying, role, play 

Reply Alliance of Castonia
[M C] Nutshell - Private, feel free to read! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:54 pm
User Image

n u t s h e l l
----A "The Turning" and "Touch the Dark" based Roleplay

---------------[Characters][Species Guide][Ooc]

I could hear nothing. All around me is blackness, faint wisps of red streak the otherwise empty sky. I got up slowly, unsure and uncaring as to how I got here. It was lonely here. Almost unforgiving in the stark emptiness… I knew I was safe, but I didn’t want to be safe if I was alone. I held my hand out, and his fingers slipped into mine. Looking up at him, I smiled, the chocolate brown eyes happy. Something is wrong here, he’s rarely happy… But I don’t question it. We stare into the abyss together, standing atop the edge of a blackened cliff. Demons gather out of the crimson stripes in the sky and he pulls me close against his chest. I am relatively safe once more, and this time I’m not alone. I rest my cheek against his chest, breathing in his scent, so comforting.

The demons disappear and I pull away. There must be more to this life! More than this vast emptiness! Even if he is with me, he’ll only attract the demons again! He pulls me close again, jet-black hair falling across his shoulders to wrap around mine.

Don’t leave me

It was not a request, but there was a pleading that made him seem so vulnerable. I lean up and kiss him lightly on the lips. He smiles softly, laying me down and covering my lips with his, more passionate than I could have ever imagined. I return it feverishly, unable to control my hands as they fumble with his buttons. He rips my shirt off, planting kisses all over my collar and chest before finding my shoulder. He kneads the skin with his flat teeth, questioning. I nod softly and he moans against my skin as he carefully removes my jeans.

He bites down as he enters, turning pain into pleasure.

I awaken, and clutch my blankets to my sweat-soaked body as I come down from the high.
What the hell is wrong with me?

If we could all keep the post styles just like the one for Marcus that would be greatly appreciated.
I will make posts for the technologically handicapped:
[ x ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:49 pm
---------------
User Image

-- the beat of this city... it ain't pretty
                              ---Nutshell by Alice in Chains;

----We chase misprinted lies
                              -----We face the path of time
                              ------And yet I fight
                              -------And yet I fight
                              --------This battle all alone
                              ---------No one to cry to
                              ----------No place to call home

-----------Oooh...Oooh...
                              ------------Oooh...Oooh...

-------------My gift of self is raped
                              --------------My privacy is raked
                              ---------------And yet I find
                              ----------------And yet I find
                              -----------------Repeating in my head
                              ------------------If I can't be my own
                              -------------------I'd feel better dead

--------------------Oooh...Oooh...
                              ---------------------Oooh...Oooh...

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:52 pm
story thus far
      ika, a human clairvoyant, is living under the rule of Vampire Lord Marcus, though she regularly tries to escape. The only chances she has at this, unfortunately for her, is when she is shown off to other vampires. Though she is expected to behave during these ‘showings’ she knows these are the only times she has a chance at escape. Marcus - for whatever reason - loves Nika, and is quite possessive of her. He… persuaded someone fatally to hand her over. He found out she’d been snatched from her bed and immediately gave her a bigger room and other niceties. Though he grew to love her, Nika refuses his advances - one time sending him over the edge. He tries to remain close to her, keeping within his boundaries to not hurt her again. That might be just what she needs to escape… Nika has two ghosts that hang around her, Charlie and Alex. Charlie has been with her forever, and Alex since she moved into Marcus' house.

ah Verr, a Born Wolf, was driving away from his pack in Michigan. He stops to pick up another Were who’s hitch hiking. Upon learning the Born Again Were - Sirus - is packing heat, Iah questions his own sanity. Sirus explains he’s trying to track his deadbeat brother Adrian who vamped out when they were still young, killing their family. Adrian is current working under Marcus, in hopes of gaining political standing.

(Coming up)

delaide is a young Halfling, sealed up in the basement of her parent’s house. Marcus discovers her after killing the one who locked her in there. They owed him big time, and he was royally pissed. The young girl immediately imprints on him, and Marcus can’t bring himself to put her out of her stupor.

bounty hunter joins the Weres.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:25 pm
marcusxo{ tullius }xo cicero
t h e xo s e d u c t i v e xo & xo p r o t e c t i v e xo v a m p i r e
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Chocolate brown eyes looked appraisingly at his surroundings. He rarely had time to enjoy the fineries he’d bought for the mansion nowadays. Tall, rich fabrics swept to the floor, covering his fake windows. Large floor-to-ceiling bookcases were stuffed, full of many different subjects. Lamps were tastefully scattered about the room, highlighting comfortable dark brown leather furniture. A slight frown tugged at his thin lips, and he crossed the room to pick up a long thread from the maroon rug.

Someone had been in here.

And from the looks of the thread, not one of his many guests. A pet had been in his study. His personal study, just off his room. His forehead wrinkled as he clutched the incriminating cotton in his fist. It wasn’t Nika, surprisingly. She wasn’t given any of this simple fabric… just the pets. Did a blood-sack actually believe that they could go into his personal chambers and…

What did they do? He scanned the room, smelling the thread carefully. Silly pet, leaving your DNA on such evidence. Smelled like Tobias. ******** hell that boy was worse than Nika most of the time! Best to set a lesson to the other pets that might feel inclined to wander. He straightened, black slacks making a soft sshhh sound as he walked. He then saw the source of the boy’s curiosity, it seemed a book was missing. He smothered his face with a pale hand, this was not going to end well for Tobias.

He made his way through the slight maze of hallways, vampires nodding their heads slightly as he passed in greeting. Some of his guest’s hand servants smiled at him, and he returned the favour. The handmaids knew how to make a vampire feel good about themselves, when everyone else shut them out. Hand servants were most cherished by vampires, being able to come and go as they pleased - giving blood was always their choice, and the vampire master would oblige to either willing or not. If only Nika would bloody well listen…

He rounded the corner, pulling on large mahogany doors. A rush of light hit him as he entered the ballroom. Many pets in street clothes lounged about, some on couches playing the latest video game, some coming out of the secondary kitchen, some just chatting amongst themselves. They all looked up when he entered, some smiling, others said a formal 'hello', and some looking quickly away. Among the latter was Tobias.

"Toby, come here. Now." He said, voice deep and smooth like satin.
The sandy hair-coloured teen cringed stepping forward, "Yes, lord Marcus?"
He held out his hand, thread curled lightly in his palm. The boy slowly looked up to meet his eyes. Fear laced the air, and not just from the lanky boy in front of him. Others around the room shared knowing glances, but didn’t say a thing.

"…I’ll get the book, my lord."
"Good boy Toby." Marcus waited patiently, trying to control his urge to reach out and tear the boy’s throat out. He’d stolen from me for ******** sake! The boy returned from the kitchen, where the comforters and cots were stored in the daytime. Toby turned the book in his hands, so it was facing the vampire properly, the title reading ‘Malleus Maleficarum’. He sucked on his teeth, making a sharp sound of annoyance. He’d stolen the bloody Witch’s Hammer.

"Toby be a goo-"
"Tobias." The young adult said, defiance written all over his face though he smelled of fear. Marcus ran a hand through his raven-black hair, taking the book.
"My wonderful friends," He said cheerfully, addressing the pets who cringed. They knew what was coming. "It seems as though Tobias here, wants to learn. I believe I will teach him a most valuable lesson."

His eyes narrowed and his hand shot out to grip the boy’s shoulder, nails digging into the flesh. The vampire threw him through the doors, shutting them as he left.

"Have a good night."
"Good night Lord Marcus."
The door closed and all the pets listened as Tobias’ scream rang through the air and was quickly silenced.

'Great, now I’ll have to pay to have the carpet cleaned…'
"Eliza, where the Devil are my slippers?" He bellowed sarcastically, pupils slowly returning to a normal size as he walked away from the bloody corpse, licking amber liquid from his fingers.

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

black_stained_flowers
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:34 pm
nikaxo{ and }xo charlie
t h e xo c l a i r v o y a n t xo & xo w i s e – a s s xo g h o s t
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Nika looked up from her book when the scream ran through the house, her dark brown eyes worried as she glanced at the door. Her long fingers stopped toying with the Egyptian cotton bed sheets. The high thread count had just made it all the more entertaining to slowly unravel and she took great pleasure in destroying the expensive bedding.

A slow sigh slipped from between her lips, and she took her eyes off the mahogany brown door and to her best friend. Charlie was sitting in the corner by the window, almost as see through as the sheer curtains that filled with moonlight beside him. He didn't even flinch as they filled with air and pushed into his incorporeal body.

“Looks like Mr Stake Up His a** just had another hissy fit” he stated twirling his bowler between his two hands and looking bored. His darkish blonde hair shifted in a wind no one but he ever felt and he glanced up at me. "Maybe they'll start digging extra graves in advance to keep up with the demand," he suggested raising his eyebrows and sending her a crooked grin.

Nika pulled her too tight and way too showy shirt up over her boobs again. Stupid vampire only bought the tightest most cleavagie outfits he could find. Hell, he probably had some kind of stock pile somewhere that he pulled from whenever he got bored with her ignoring the garish looking red leather pieces. He probably shipped them in special. Disgusted she glared at her closet before lifting a shoulder "They incinerate the bodies Charlie, you know that," she stated pointedly.

“You'll have to excuse my wild imagination Ni, being stuck in here all day gives me a lot of time to ponder the complications of vampire life.”

Nika rolled her eyes, "I guess that means that they'll be bringing the carpet cleaners back again, I wonder if they've got them on speed dial,” she yanked the top up again and tossed the book aside, taking her tv remote instead, "you think the camera might have picked up who got the teeth?" she asked, her foot wiggling with impatience, her need for something to do growing given the right circumstances. In this case a scream would have to do.

Charlie shook his head, "it sounded like the main room, but I'll check, I need the exercise."

She snorted, "at least you can leave the room," she stated crossing her arms and sliding off her mahogany bed, and slid across the cool hardwood to the barred window turning to watch her best friend disappear through the dark purple walls. Boredom biting at her brain she watched the sun hit the cusp of the horizon before shutting the blind all together and heading for her bathroom to take a shower.

EDIT: just fixed colours - Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:47 am
Adrianxo{ romulus }xo Locke
t h e xo l e e c h
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Tobias' ear-piercing shriek echoed throughout the dark halls of Marcus' mansion, reverberating against walls and furniture, and catching the attention of all who lived inside. Most froze in place, eyes wide with sudden fear, while others simply cast curious glances toward one another before returning to their previous activities. Adrian merely looked up from his book, a tiny frown pulling at his thin lips and his dark eyes narrowing ever-so-slightly. It was a sign of irritation, but nonetheless, he was not as affected by it as much as those around him. Things like that were a common occurrence, and Adrian had grown quite accustomed to the screams and the bloody mess left behind by Marcus' violent explosions.
The blood was the only exception. The smell of it could have almost made him drool, had it not been for the fact that Adrian had worked too hard to gain his own reputation and could not afford to lose it at all. Not while his status as a Vampire was at stake.

With a soft sigh, Adrian slipped a bookmark in between pages and closed the book. Placing it gently upon the sofa he sat upon for later, he stood and quickly adjusted the black dress shirt he wore. His style was very much unlike his brother's; Sirus tended to wear less reserved clothing and more of the average variety. Adrian, on the other hand, preferred a style that gave him a sense of importance, and wouldn't embarrass Marcus. Dress shirts and dark denim were nice enough, with the usual vest to complete the ensemble.
One must dress properly in order to impress, of course.

As he began to navigate through the halls, the faint sound of Marcus' voice rang through the silence of the mansion. He followed it, occasionally nodding a greeting to anyone who passed him along the way. It wasn't long until he came upon the bloody scene, his lips twitching once or twice at the sight of Tobias' body lying pitifully on the floor. The boy's face now looked calm in death, despite the gaping wound in his neck that was still spurting blood. A glint of hunger suddenly burned in Adrian's dark eyes, but he forced himself to look away. He had already had his fill today, and would not touch this one unless given permission. He himself had learned well enough it was better to obey Marcus then to go against him like Tobias had.

And besides, he was no scavenger.

Continuing past the body, Adrian found Marcus only a little ways away. He smirked slightly, tilting his head to the side. "Killed another one, have you?" He spoke, momentarily glancing back at the body still lying on the floor. He was careful not to allow his voice to sound at all sarcastic or scathing, or else he would also feel Marcus' anger.

He must admit, however. He had a lot of respect for Marcus. He had been the one to bring Adrian out of his madness - he helped him control it. Years ago, Adrian would not have hesitated to feed on whatever life he could find. He would have let his instincts and his hunger to drive him, just like it had back then. Now he could control himself. He still felt the urge, but it was not as strong as it had once been, thanks to Marcus.

[ooc:// Fail. = x =;;]

supah x nova
Vice Captain

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:54 am
xoxoxoxoxoxo

He turned around gracefully, taking in Adrian’s form and relaxing somewhat. The Vampire had been a terrible nuisance, but he was also rather like an adopted son to him, he’d helped Adrian through his bloodlust, and he could control it quite well most of the time.

“He stole the bloody Witch’s Hammer from my personal library. This is why most others keep their Pets in a separate house.” He licked his pointer and index finger simultaneously, tongue swirling around his fingertips. The vampire lord wondered what the cretin wanted, disturbing him mid-pace.

“I’ll get the damn carpets cleaned. I have the place on speed dial.” He growled lowly, turning back to the hall, going to return his book to the library. A sudden chill ran through him, and he wondered about the rumours of ghosts around here… He shook his head, before continuing down the hall.
“Coming Adrian? I need to take out the rest of this on someone, and don’t want to push-- …bother my hand maiden.” Though he knew Adrian was sure of his attachment to Nika, the walls had ears. And so did his many guests. He licked his teeth, turning the corner quickly, not caring if Adrian was following or not, and opening his bedroom door, finding a crimson ribbon to tie back his hair. What a great mess of things. The celebration was to happen at the end of the month, and Nika still wasn’t being compliant, and now another pet was acting up? ‘Perhaps I should get them a separate house…’ he shot that idea down quickly, he let them have the run of the house to make them feel like they weren’t prisoners. Most stayed in their area, afraid of the other Vampires. He sat on his bed, forehead resting in his palms.

He felt a cold feeling on his shoulders, but didn’t care. It was sort of comforting in an odd way… This happened quite a lot when he felt like s**t. Like someone was hugging him…

alexandraxo{ alex }xo temple
t h e xo g o o f y xo & xo s t r e e t - s m a r t xo g h o s t
xoxoxoxoxoxo

The young girl floated about the mansion, doing reconnaissance once again. Nothing really to tell Nika about, same old, same old. Vampires would be pulling up again shortly, as the sun was about to set. The fake windows began to show the slight glowing of sunrise, to try and keep the pets in time with their master’s clocks. She passed through the ballroom, many murmuring about some ‘Tobias’ she shook her head, none of her concern really.

Passing through the ball’s large doors she paused a moment, letting herself fully form all the way to her feet. She pulled her eyes away from the large gaping wound, blood still seeping from it.

“Marcus… What did he do to you?”

“Killed another one, have you?” She looked up, running to the man’s voice. She knew it was Adrian. He would only use that respectful/casual tone with Marcus. She smiled, he was looking nice today. Her smile disappeared when she heard what this Pet had taken from her Lord. ‘How idiotic was this Tobias?’ She nodded at the ghost that accidentally shifted through the Master Vampire before returning her attention to the conversation. She followed the long-haired vampire, keeping but a step behind him. Wondering how bad this was affecting him. He mentioned Nika, and she shook her head. That girl was lucky, considering…

She watched him tie his hair up before sitting next to him on the bed, feet unable to touch the floor, so she let them disappear. She preferred to walk like a human rather than float, and since she was younger when she died, she had the energy to do so. Wrapping her arm around his shoulder she smiled slightly when he leaned against her presence. Such stress pressured onto him…

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:21 am
{iahxoverr }
t h e xo g o o f y xo v e g a b o n d
xoxoxoxoxoxo

“Oh you’ve gotta be ******** kidding me,” Iah moaned to himself, running a hand though his dense chestnut curls and glancing behind him. If he could just squeak into the right lane… “Woman, I’m all for uncovered boobies, I am, really. Hell, I buy magazines where the focus IS uncovered boobies; but if you keep breast feeding your child in the fast lane I’m going to pull out all of this deliciously beautiful hair, and you’re never going to have the pleasure of seeing it in all its splendorous glory.” Iah let his head fall on the steering wheel of his rented 2008 Range Rover Sport as the mini van behind him squeezed into what was supposed to have been his spot.

Checking both rear view mirrors, he made an executive decision. His dirt bike was still strapped tight, his street bike was still covered, and the annoyed twitch that rarely entered into his usually easy going eye was pissing him off. He watched “Mrs Boob Food” in her powder blue Prius swerve into the opposite lane and glanced behind him one more time, before hitting the gas. Tires straddling the white dotted line, he raced through the opening, and cut her off; orange trailer and bikes still intact. She honked her horn. He sent her a devilish wink that nearly had him off the hook until she realized the baby had fallen inches lower and was now only a pair of grasping hands over the steering wheel. Her brown eyes flashed and he took the next off ramp, cursing the day he decided to move out of the rural mountains.

Taking a sigh of much needed relief, he reached over and turned up his stereo before leaning on the gas just a little harder then he should have. He blew a particularly long curl out of his eyes and smiled a bit. The sun was just reaching the horizon and the day was young. Maybe a little too young for the werewolf from Michigan, but he had an early appointment damn it. He’d be damned if he wasn’t going to let this one slip through his fingers again. His garage was another half an hour away, and this was his second last trip to pick up his valuable vehicles from the pack.

The nightly trips were really taking their toll however, and his skin prickled as it was hit with the morning sun. His wolf was not happy, it hadn’t been this agitated in ages. Moving hadn’t really given him the option of regular shifts, and he shook his head, promising himself that tonight was the night. The recreation park was all but deserted during the night, and now that the newest rapist was being covered by the local news, there’d be even less people outside. Contented by his decision, he turned up the stereo again. “Clap for the Wolfman,” how fitting. He drummed the rhythm on the steering wheel, and settled back into the drive. His calm filtered back with the music flowing through the speakers.

The rising sun coloured the clouds brilliant pink purple and orange, and the flat farmland turned into small suburban houses that would soon morph into sky scrapers and hotdog stands. A yawn broke though his calm face and he fed it some coffee. It was cold and it burned going down, but it was better then nothing. He liked to ignore the whole thing about his high metabolism and caffeine not working, he believed. A small grin grew on his face and he rolled the window down.

Feeling better now that he wasn’t stuck in traffic he stuck his tongue out and leant out the window. No, not werewolf instincts, just Iah. He brought his head back into the cab quickly when the idea of bugs popped into a head. A rabbit or deer was one thing, but a horsefly was a whole other kettle of fish.

His brow wrinkled, kettle of fish? What the hell did that have to do with anything? What kind of dumbass kept a kettle of fish around? A better question would be why put fish in a kettle?

He passed a hitchhiker at high speed, dismissing the man on the side of the road with minimal consideration. He took a deep breath, and slumped in the leather seat, another time maybe, he was going to be late. He glanced at his GPS, and stopped mid thought. He sniffed again.

“s**t.” He slowed the Rover unconsciously, only realizing after he was on the side of the road, that maybe he was missing his pack more then he thought he was. A glance behind him brought a smile to his face as he manoeuvred the trailer in reverse. The man’s vehicle was hidden behind the wall of steam the hood was spewing. He couldn’t even tell what make it was.

The man himself was somewhere behind that wall of steam, and he reeked of werewolf. Iah, put his Rover in park and stepped out onto the dirty shoulder of the highway. A large smile was still playing on his lips, even though he was trying to subdue his amusement.

“Problems?”

_* _ * _ *(Ooc: Sorry kids, it’s not great, I’ve been so distracted lately, but I promised myself I’d post this asap. It’s late, if I missed any editing stuff, feel free to go and grammar to your heart’s content.) _ *_* _*

black_stained_flowers
Crew

supah x nova
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:37 am
Sirusxo{ remus }xo Locke
t h e xo t r i g g e r - h a p p y xo w e r e w o l f
xoxoxoxoxoxo

"s**t, c'mon!" A low growl left the young man's lips, teeth gritting together and fingers clenching against the steering wheel. His foot pressed down against the accelerator, causing the battered vehicle to let out a strange whining sound, almost as though he was causing it a great deal of pain. It shook and rattled, and Sirus couldn't help but let out a loud curse as steam beginning to pour out from beneath the hood. Brilliant. The last thing he needed was to have to deal with broken down car halfway out of Michigan, despite the fact that it was already way past its prime. The paint was peeling in some areas, rust had compiled in others and the trunk of the car was dented as though someone had run it into a street poll or sign. Sirus had bought it for cheap from some old farmer who had kept it out in his barn. Normally, he wouldn't have even thought of owning something like this beat-up rust-bucket, but hey, he needed some way to get the hell outta Michigan to track down his brother.

The car shook violently as Sirus stomped down on the accelerator once more, whining and choking the entire time. With a growl, he swerved and parked on the side of the road out of the way of traffic behind him. He shoved the driver's side door open, one hand pulling the keys from the ignition as he stepped out into the morning sun. His shoes made crunching sounds against the gravel as he moved away from the door and slammed it shut, a deep frown marring his handsome face. Not even the goddamn door shut properly...

His skin prickled as the sun began to rise in the sky, the hair at the back of his neck standing up. He had skipped his last Change, and already the symptoms were beginning to show. Sirus knew very well of the problems that occurred for all werewolves if they didn't Change on a regular basis. Usually, the symptoms began with irritable behavior and an itching need to Change. If he let it go too far, he would become violent and appear as though he was in a state similar to drug addicts in rehab. He'd never gotten to that point, though. The most he had ever skipped was one or two Changes.

Walking to the front of the car, Sirus grasped the hood and pried it open, only to curse loudly and stumble backwards. Steam poured out from the engine all at once, rising up into the air in great plumes. He coughed, covering his face as he backed away from the car to stand in open air.
"s**t..." He sighed after a little while, before walking forward and delivering a rather harsh kick to the car's bumper, only to have it shake and fall off entirely. Sirus had half the mind to simply destroy the entire vehicle right then and there, but held himself back. It was no use letting his anger out.

He turned his head as a vehicle with an orange trailer raced past him, catching the unmistakable scent of another werewolf. He shrugged it off, however, deciding that as long as the wolf was heading away from him, he wouldn't have to worry much about it. As a loner, he had to watch out for Pack wolves who held onto their own territories. They didn't always take kindly to lone wolves, though Sirus had been one of the lucky ones. In Michigan, he'd behaved himself and kept his distance from the Pack and humans, thus he'd been allowed to stay inside their boundaries. They tolerated him to an extent, as long as he didn't lay a single claw on human flesh or come too far into their territory.

He turned around entirely when he heard the Rover stop and pull over, green eyes narrowing ever-so-slightly. Okay, so maybe he did have cause to worry a little. He'd certainly caught the attention of this wolf, and he probably wouldn't be able to get the hell out of here if this encounter suddenly turned nasty. Running was the obvious choice, but he'd look like a coward and it certainly wasn't as if he didn't have a case loaded with guns in the passenger seat. Deciding he'd chance it and stand his ground, Sirus watched the man step out of his car and begin walking toward him.

First thing he noticed was that big, idiotic sort of smile spread across the guy's face. No doubt he found Sirus' predicament highly amusing, which irritated him to no end. What the hell was so funny about this? His car was spewing a mix of smoke and steam, the bumper had fallen off and now he was probably going to have to walk the rest of the way or hitchhike. Not his cup of tea, that was for sure.
He let out a low growl, also disliking the guy's tone of voice when he spoke. Clearly, this guy was trying not to sound amused by the whole thing, which was also irritating.

God, he really needed to Change...

"Clearly." He answered, crossing his arms over his chest and regarding the person in front of him carefully. He smelled strongly of wolf, but there was an attitude about him that told Sirus that he wasn't just a simple loner. That confidence was the sort that usually only belonged to Pack wolves.

[ooc:// ******** internet died before I could finish this last night. D<]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 pm
{iahxoverr }
t h e xo g o o f y xo v e g a b o n d
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Iah stopped dead when he heard a low growl through the steam, tensed for something to pounce. When nothing came at him he moved forward, more cautious then he had been before. A frown pulled at his lips but he kept his face neutral as he walked. The sun was just over the horizon and the farm on his side of the road was beginning to turn on it’s sprinklers. The air started to smell like cow s**t and Iah took in the man’s expression before nodding slowly and snapping into action.

“Alright, I’m just going to get a bottle of water for the radiator from the truck.” he said slowly. Caution clouded his amusement and he backed up a couple steps before turning around. Uncomfortable now that he’d seen how defensive the man was.

He shrugged it off as being a wolf in another wolf’s space. A general discontent usually hung around for a while. Being ‘almost alpha’ status it didn’t bother him that much. He was never much for fighting over territory anyways, preferring to just let the discontented ones fight it out. He grabbed the water bottle from the holder under his dash and returned, gravel crunching under foot.

The steam was letting up and he squared his jaw, and went into ‘work mode.’ He splashed some of the water on the radiator, and was satisfied enough to touch the cap when it didn’t sizzle. He popped the cap up, poured in the rest of the water, and dropped the bottle to the gravel below. Thoroughly immersed in the puzzle in front of him. A frown pulled at his lips and it turned into a smile as he dug out the most noticeable problem.

He held up the nest made up of hair, moss and tree bark. “Something,” he caught the scent and grinned, “a rat,” he reiterated, “had a wonderful house on top of your engine.” He stated, dropping the hot nest on the ground with the empty water bottle and delving deeper into the car’s mechanics.

“You’re out of washer fluid,” he mumbled tapping the plastic jug, “and anti freeze,”

His eyes roved the ancient engine, noting several of the wires had been gnawed on, likely by the man’s furry friend, Mr. Rat. The spark plugs looked like someone had gone to the mix and match section of a second hand store and just picked ones that vaguely fit the size specification. Muffler was shot. Several different leaks dripped to the gravel below. The most urgent thing seemed to be the drive shaft, or where he assumed the drive shaft was, was still smoking. He’d need to get it up on a jack to know for sure, but this sure would have made it hard to accelerate anywhere. He put both hands on either side of the hood and leaned on them, his brain buzzing with activity.

“You didn’t happen to hear a distinctive metallic clink as you were driving her today did you?” he asked,"actually, probably more of a grating noise cause most of your undercarriage would have dropped to just above the pavement," he reiterated, with a flush of amusement. “My best guess is that the joint for your drive shaft fell off, I can’t tell you until I get this baby to the shop.” He hummed unconsciously under his breath and his eyes roved the beat up looking thing. The rust looked to be taking up half the car, and he kicked a tire. It was slightly cracked, probably from sun exposure. It’d probably been parked somewhere for a long time. Her injuries looked older then the sun exposure, she probably hit some kind of hydrant or something, as the damage didn’t go further then up the door.

He cocked an eyebrow at her, and whistled, the old girl had spunk making it this far, however far she made it, with mix and match spark plugs, old oil, older break fluid and a drive shaft that had probably seen waaay better days. He’d hate to see her go to the dump after all the s**t she’d gone through. He did a closer inspection, she had been a robins egg blue, and that was the point where he pulled out his cell, and she would shine again. His eyes went to his small orange trailer, then to his watch. He was soooooo gonna be late for that appointment, and looking back at the poor girl in front of her, he suddenly couldn’t find too much to regret.

He was halfway through dialling Paul’s cell when he realized this wasn’t his car. He glanced up at the man, and decided it was a rescue mission for an whole other reason now, and went back to his dialling.

“Iah, I’m going to wring your neck," was his gracious response. Iah tried hard to conceal a smile, he knew the caller ID he'd installed would save time.

“Hey baby how you doing?” Iah drawled as he leant up against the still slightly steaming car and crossed his legs, squinting against the light of the rising sun.

“Iah--”

“What’cha wearin’ Paul?”

“I’m at work and you should be too, where the hell are you?”

“Coveralls eh? You commando under those Sugar Lumps? You know I love it when you dress appropriately for the office” Iah took great pleasure in the silence that followed this question.

“Iah, why do you do this? What on God’s green earth, do you find so amusing about this? I know you’re straight.”

Iah raised and lowered his shoulder, even though Paul couldn’t see it. He realized afterwards that he’d eventually have to answer properly or Paul’d get frustrated and hang up.

“Your nine am appointment is here.” Paul stated gruffly, and Iah could almost see him gritting his teeth. Then he heard dial tone. Grinning, Iah hit redial, knowing full well that Paul was obligated to pick up the phone, caller ID or not.

“I just find it amusing to hear you getting uncomfortable, that’s all Sugar Lumps. How’s Mercia?” He asked, inquiring about Paul’s beautiful Spanish wife, and not bothering to wait for the ‘hello.’

“She’s still pregnant Iah.” Paul stated sounding annoyed, “your nine am is here, where the hell are you?”

“I had a- uhh, bit of a set back bringing my bikes down. I’ll be there as soon as I can, just get the car jacked up for me. The woman blew a muffler, but she doesn’t know what that means, I’ll be there real quick, I’m almost there.” Iah promised.

He heard Paul sigh, “are the bikes ok?” and Iah grinned.

“Yeah man, you should see my Ninja, she’s a gorgeous, but I’ve got a bit of a problem right now.”

“Uh huh,” Paul sounded like he'd been expecting this.

Iah grinned, “I ran into an old friend of mine, and he was stuck on the side of the road, his Chev has seen waaay better days, can you take the tow out when you can and pick her up for me. I’m bringing him back with me in the Rover, but my trailer wasn’t made for this kind of hauling if you know what I mean.” Iah lied smoothly and wiggled his eyebrows. He heard Paul chuckle on the other line.

“Alright man, let me know where you are, but you owe me, big time. Again.” Iah nodded,

“You got it Paul. Thanks man. We’re just out of town, highway 5, eastbound.”

“You are SO not almost there. Haul a** Iah or I might have to fire my own boss.”

Iah laughed, relaxing in the sunlight, “yeah I know man, I’ll make it. Get some coffee into you, jack up that car, and tell her I’ll be with her in five minutes. She’s a sweet girl, but she hasn’t got a clue.”

“Alright, your grandma’s sick man, she’s got pneumonia.”

Iah grinned, “sounds good, I’ll see you later,” and he shut the phone, looking up towards the man.

“You heard the man, get in the truck. I’ll take you back to my place, and you might have to chill awhile in my apartment, but I’ll have the car brought in.” Iah thought for a second, and glanced at his watch again, “I’m Iah by the way, Iah Verr, werewolf, and mechanic. I’m sure you’ll give me your name eventually, but right now we need to go before my nine am decides to look up 'muffler' on the shop computer.” His words toppled out in an endless stream, but he was already headed for the rover, “grab what you need, my assistant will be here to pick up the rest in an hour or so.”

[Ooc:// Ok here it is, if there's anything wrong I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure my car mumbo jumbo is pretty acurate, if the RP-ing is wrong let me know and I shall fix it. No descrip of Sirus cause Ali didn't provide one. Oh and here's a link for the 'Ninja' dirt bike Iah's got on his trailer: http://gsx250.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/dirt-bike-250.jpg cept it's lime green of course!!]

black_stained_flowers
Crew

supah x nova
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:09 am
Adrianxo{ romulus }xo Locke
t h e xo l e e c h
xoxoxoxoxoxo

"Ah, I see." Adrian answered cooly, taking a second glance at the body still lying on the floor. A small smirk grew upon his handsome features. "A pity, really. He seemed to be very bright, but I suppose not." No one stole from Marcus and got away with it, that fact was certain. Whatever had made Tobias do so was a complete mystery to Adrian, as Marcus had specified many times that his room was strictly off limits. Only requested servants and pets were allowed.

At least most of the pets understood this law. They were much too afraid of Marcus and the other vampires to even dare setting a single toe out of line. Pets like Tobias, however, had obviously not learned that lesson and had payed the ultimate price. It was survival of the fittest, after all.

He turned his gaze away from the corpse when he heard Marcus speak and begin to walk off. He stood still for a moment, as if contemplating something, then began following as soon as his Lord asked him if he was coming. "Of course." He answered simply, nodding and falling silent as they made their way to Marcus' quarters. There was no need to ask Marcus who he was speaking about. His attachment to that human girl was no secret. Neither was her apparent hatred of Marcus, either.

He honestly didn't know what Marcus saw in her. She always refused his advances, spoke rudely to him and was generally a pain. Yet Marcus endured for some unknown reason and always ended up being rejected. Really, he didn't know why Marcus even bothered with her. If Adrian were in Marcus' shoes, he would not have stood for that sort of behavior toward him. He would have torn her throat out before she eve--

He shook his head, one hand raised to brush a few strands of dark hair from his eyes. The smell of blood was still in the air, and its existence alone was beginning to drive him off the edge. No, he would not let himself go too far. He would control himself to remain as civil as possible, for the sake of his Lord Marcus and his reputation. Being seen as a blood thirsty monster was certainly not on his agenda, especially after working so hard to gain his control back.
He stopped as he rounded the corner, standing just outside of Marcus' door and watching the man intently.

"You seem tired. Perhaps you should rest more?" He suggested, voice calm and smooth as always.

[ooc:// -slumps over- Best I could come up with while half-asleep.]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:04 pm
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Marcus' brown eyes found Adrian's, letting his true tiredness show. Too much had fallen on his shoulder's when he decided to hold The Event at his house. Sometimes he wondered if it was worth it all, but then perhaps his Father of Darkness would be there. His hand fell to the side of his bed, patting the space in beckoning. Adrian would undoubtedly comply and he placed his hand under his chin to let his head rest. His left hand then rubbed the cold spot on the bed beside him, a sort of habit he picked up, which would lead to the cold feeling on his shoulders to rub back. He never told a soul about these little moments, and he was sure no one else felt them.

"Sometimes I think there's someone looking out for me, though I hardly deserve it." He was lost in thought, barely aware of his "son's" presence. He'd sort of taken Adrian under his wing, shown him how to control the hunger... He was like the turned ‘Son’ he never had. He felt the cold leave him, and he shook his head, “Adrian… Lord help me I think I need to forget for a little while.”

He didn’t want to indulge in Adrian, there was the teasing of pheromones now and then, but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to taint what they had. If Adrian pressed him, he didn’t know what he would do, but knowing his charge, he’d simply fetch a pet. Perhaps Ziggy… He was fun… He knew his pupils were more dilated, and he smoothed his hand over his face, willing the idea away.

“How am I supposed to hold The Event if I can‘t even keep my libido in check? Or my Handmaiden for that matter…” He looked over at the leech of a Dark Kin, pleading, “Good Lord, I love her Adrian. It‘s going to end up killing one of us…”

Choking back a gurgle, he allowed himself to flop back on the bed, wary of his charge’s position. It wasn’t fair damn it. If Nika would bloody well listen, for once then maybe… Maybe I’ll try talking to her again… He shook his head, if he told her exactly how he felt for her, she’d surely think of him as weak. Unworthy… But damn it all to hell, what else do I do? Having already scared him from his touch was bad enough. Perhaps he could start holding her again. Start with watching a movie or something else sickly innocent. He missed the feel of her soft skin against his. He sighed, this was going to take a lot of work. But maybe she’ll at least be happy to be seen with me by The Event? He smiled slightly. It could happen, he just had to be persistent and careful.

“Lord help me, I’m going to try to woo her back to me.” He whispered, though Adrian would be able to hear him. He’d gotten Nika so close before, but after… after he’d almost ruined her… He owed the vampire next to him a great deal. He’d intervened before he could do the unspeakable to her. And, no, not killing her. He grimaced inwardly, she was opening up to him and she’d cut her finger on a bloody piece of paper - a ******** paper cut had almost ruined them. The caring wafting off her, the sweet scent of her blood… and then when he fear piqued at the look of her own blood… It wasn’t fair.

He didn’t expect an answer or reply to any of this, and so he just continued, “I’ll have to be careful. I need to slake my lust - both - before I see her…”

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:14 pm
alexandraxo{ alex }xo temple
t h e xo g o o f y xo & xo s t r e e t - s m a r t xo g h o s t
xoxoxoxoxoxo

“Lord help me, I’m going to try to woo her back to me.” the seventeen year old paused, before stepping through the door. Life… existing sucked sometimes. She sighed, continuing to walk through the halls, trying to remain as normal as possible. She wasn’t doing recon or anything… Groaning she side-stepped a hand servant rushing swiftly past her. However… if people don’t know I’m here anyways… She let her feet dissolve, floating through the walls, heading to Nika’s room.

Marcus did love her. Bollocks. Not like we had a chance at love anyways… He just couldn’t express it properly, and if he did, he would be looked down upon or other’s would use Nika against her. She was a tough kid but she didn’t really know about street life. Life was really freaking good here. She ignored Tobias’ lifeless body, even as she heard the pattering of many feet behind her. They’d clean up the body before a guest could see it. And servants would re-direct them politely.

“Nika?” She asked, wandering into the girl room, letting her feet find the floor once more, “Nika, sweet thang, you need to listen to Marcus this time…”

Ooc:// Sorry this one is short, but I can't really go much more on this one. Need to let Nika have a go. ;p

Alliance of Castonia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff