Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Dark Reflection and Other AiW-esque Gaia Item Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see more AIW themed items on Gaia?
  Yes!
  NOOOOOOOO!
  Depends on the item...
  Don't care. XP
  GOLD *noms*
View Results

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 pm
Hey guys! Have you seen the newest Cash release item, Dark Reflection?

User Image <-- The Cash Shop Icon
Link to the 'information' page.
Dark Reflection Fan Thread

I haven't gotten one myself, but just by searching new items it seems to be a really cool release! There is a definite Alice in Wonderland air going on here, from the opening comic released in the first announcement to the items you can win... I think it's amazing!

And, since we're the most kick-arse AiW guild out there, I figured it was appropriate that we have a thread discussing it!

Discuss!
If you have purchased/plan to purchase a Dark Relfection.
The items you received/favorite from it.
Should Gaia release more Alice in Wonderland themed items?
What do you think of the quality/theme of the items release here?
And anything else related! XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:59 pm
I purchased a dark reflection

and i must say i loved it ,although i didn't get far. the opposites to our npcs on gaia were so funny or cool. (liam.. as a girl.. scary.. )

yes more AiW items are definetly needed  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:36 pm
Oooh... awesome! Yeah, when I saw the advertisements I was so excited; I was hoping it was something site wide that we'd all be able to participate in. ^_^; Cash shop is good though!

I'd really like to see all of the NCPs as their alternate selves, even if there is the threat of trauma. XD XD XD Just because I was curious and it looks like they put a lot of thought into it! Just from glimpses I've seen, Mr. Rufus = love. *_*

I agree... the more enthusiasm members show for it, the more items we'll see, I'm sure! Is there anything in particular you'd like to see here? Personally I think they could get a lot of attention towards making more Cheshire Cat related items. XP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:55 am
bump  

Xx Her Name Is Alice xX

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:29 pm
A bump? Woot woot!

I have to say, my favorite poses in this item are the shoes, the hair tie, and the mirrors. The dress, though pretty, isn't really my thing... they're all really cute items, though! Gaia did a good job with keeping the design somewhat unique, in my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:07 pm
Oh wow I totally missed this item when it came out. o_O Ah, though I don't really need any of the stuff from it, it is pretty cool. XD There should of been a hookah or something to do with the caterpillar though. >_> Or maybe that's just me... ^_^

But yes there should be more AiW items on Gaia!  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:17 pm
I'm a freak with the tektek, so when I saw it I was all 'ooooooooh'. And I totally agree with you; I have no use for it, but I'ma still gonna get me one. XD Eventually! XD

I agree, a hookah would have been awesome. But I guess they were just focusing on an'Alice', so why not? But there was a caterpillar body in one of the recent EIs, so that was a step in the right direction!

I wish I could draw, Id offer suggestions and such when they have those 'submit your idea' fests!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:25 am
Yeah the EI was Classilke, I had to buy that one. XD I like TekTek too. ^_^

I often end up buying lots of random items, some I don't even use much. I'm waiting for my Kottan Bell to evolve atm.

There's an item I want in that Trickbox thing, but I think it's the rarest, I tried nine of them and didn't get one.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:17 pm
Ah, that's the one! I don't know why I have such a hard time with the name of that particular EI, but I do. XD Which is sad, because I genuinely like that one. *nodnod*

I pretty much do the same thing, lol. Not on purpose... I just end up forgetting I have things in my Inventory. *rofl* I like to collect stuff, though more like art. ^_^;

Oooh... yeah, you're right. I've never played with the rigs myself because I'm unlucky by nature; it seems like I shouldn't try my luck overmuch. XD And things can get soooo inflated on the market... I know I'll never have the restraint to save up for things that way, haha! XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:34 pm
I once tried to quest for a really expensive item, but gave up. XD

Actually now that I've tried Dark Reflection on tektek, there probably is an item I want...but again, I think it's rare.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:58 pm
I knoooooow... when it first came out it was hovering around 300k, but its price has really spiked. X_X;;;; I think the last time I looked at it in the marketplace it had just up to just under a million. @_@; Looks like I made the wrong buyer's choice with buying the Jack... but I can't help it; he's just so cute! *huggles* I fail at this market such. XD

I doubt I'll ever get one, but I keep telling myself I will, and that's what matters.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:24 am
I think it's a little over 1mil now. I might quest for it, 1mil isn't that bad compared to some items. XD

The other item I want is like 4mil.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:53 pm
Yeah, good point. XP

I haven't gotten to play around with the Dark Reflection rig... or any rigs, actually. My browser won't open a lot of the games here on Gaia (it'll only host the Booty Grab things for some reason), so I'm afraid my money will be wasted if I buy one, lol. ^_^;;;

But the alternate NCPs looked really cool from what little I saw of them...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:20 am
Oh no I'm just questing for the item from it that I want, rather than trying to play the game. XD

I didn't have much luck with those trick boxes, so probably shouldn't try to get the item I want that way.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:43 pm
Yeah, I'm doing the same. But because I'm unlucky rather then anything else, lol!

I'm going to have to search out the interwebs to see if there are any images of the altered NCPs... just to expand on this thread a little bit. XD

Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff