Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Conventions!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this shindig the bomb diggity?
  Give me your rare items!
  Repth!
  Rengeki!
  Lios will eat me.
View Results

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 am
Which ones do you go to? Are you a nerd like me who has to have at least 1 .hack costume per con??

I'm planning 1 or 2 big .hack costumes next year, but I basically drag Aura and Atoli around to every con I go to.

My con schedule for the remainder of 2009 is Geek.Kon or DaishoCon, both local cons in Wisconsin. My preliminary 2010 schedule is nuts - Anime Milwaukee, NoBrandCon, CostumeCon, Anime Central, CONvergance, Otakon, Geek.Kon, and DaishoCon. WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO DONATE A FEW MILLION DOLLARS? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Oh man...my parents only let me go to Anime Iowa since it's during the summer and REALLY close, and they let me go to Anime Central for the previous two years, but idk about this year D:

Puppetry

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:23 pm
I try to have at least 1 .hack// costume per year, but this year... I totally have no idea. I kind of want to make Bo!Gorre eventually, though~ And wedding!Atoli. And Aura. I'll probably wind up rewearing Atoli or Bo, though. Hiiragi is on break until I get a new leotard. And Haseo is condemned to the failcorner of my sewing room's closet...

I can't wait for these big costumes~ Hohoho~

For the rest of 2009, the only con I have is Zenkaikon in King of Prussia, PA. As for next year, I'm aiming for Katsucon, AnimeDetour, AnimeNEXT!, and Otakon. Some are Saturday-only, though, so... yea. And Otakon is probably the most likely and I'll be rooming with all of my friends as opposed to being my parents so I am totally pumped.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:00 am
OTakon is the only con I'm really into. But since I'm moving (hopefully) after christmas I might only be going to the book store in costume o^o
And I don't cosplay, since I lack...motivation and selfesteem C:  

BreathLessX
Crew

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 pm
I'm pretty sure Otakon is go for next year. As for other cons, aiming for AUSA and Katsucon, hopefully all weekend for Katsu and probably only one day for AUSA if I go. I don't know anyone going to AUSA ;____;.

Costume-wise... I have no clue. orz

I'm gonna try to get a 1/2 Prince group for Katsucon (or Otakon if that fails), but I don't really have anything in mind for .hack. I was gonna fix up Cubia, but... It feels so not original anymore. XDD;; And same with Zelkova. My Azure Kite costume is legitimately DEAD, so if I ever want to fix that I might as well just re-make it, in which case I'd do normal Kite instead. xDD Pat suggested me doing Geist, but I'm not sure...

I was also thinking Ico, and then getting someone to dress up as Yorda so I can drag them around. Really, that should be easy, since the only requirement is find someone taller than me (WHICH ISN'T HARD LOLOLOL).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:35 am
@yokaiy- *clingcling* I missed you this year~ ;3;

@BL- Hahaaaa, I could never do something like that. I'm much too shy to go anywhere but a con in costume.  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 am
*cling cling* I missed you too! ;^;

I'd totally cosplay somewhere else if people would come with me. xDD  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items