Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Everybody]Temper Tantrums [Rants]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY or NAY?
  YAY
  NAY
  *hand you a cookie* feel better?
View Results

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:21 pm
Well we all have the modd swings were we wants kick, screem , and hurt someone acting like childern. Well this thread gives you the right to do so. *hangs up human like punching bags* Rant about your trantrums and feel better!

I'll stat!

Alright well I'm in band. On thurday night, pratice is from 7pm-9pm. When I get home, im exhausted. and only want to relax. But no. I'm bombarded with orders from the 'rents. Take a showe, eat, feed the dog, finish chores, finish home work ect. The list goes on. What I really want to do, is eat, since well I haven't eaten for 2 hours, more. So when I find out my favorite is made left. Cause i have a funcking younger brother who has to be a funcking football player who has to EAT MY DINNER!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream evil evil twisted twisted stressed stressed And since I have nothing to eat I go hungry until lunch ontop with other stuffz that i don't get to bed LATE leaving me deprived of sleep exhausted and having more sh*t to do on friday cause of the games. and i want the cookie my friend ows me.

the list goes on but i do feel much ebtter.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:16 pm
OH jeez I'm sorry ;A;

Want me to beat 'em up? >_>

AGH no just kidding
<-- is a sissy DX

~Vermilion  

Vermilione

anya009007

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 pm
Ouchie Sunset Susie, that really does suck. My bro is a football player I know how that works. 3nodding

Now time for my tantrum..... stressed scream

I officially will forever never understand why men and women, boys and girls, can not be JUST FRIENDS. grrrrr. ok my guy friend and I have been friends for over a year. We do stuff together like me and the rest of my girl friends do (except they aren't girlie things), but whenever we do something and not invite someone with us people ask why? or they assume we were doing something wrong, and when they get us alone they always ask the big annoying question "so are you guys dating?"

Everytime someone asks me that I think I get just a little more irritated. My mom also had to point out that before her and my father got married they were the best of friends for a good two years. Uh, no offense but if someone is a friend i don't think it could go to another way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:53 am
Ashdie, I know what you mean.
I have three guy friends that I am constantly around. People keep asking if I go out with any of the three. Okay, so I hug Damian all the time, but only because I think of him as a little brother! (Even if the bast*rd is getting taller than me. emo ) Stop assuming!
I do not "like" anybody, I don't
want to like anybody, and I'm okay with that! WHY CAN'T YOU BE!?

Also... I think there's something that's going wrong inside my head... Something bad...

/rant.  

carrionteeth

Versatile Worshipper

11,925 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:42 pm
so this the worst thing that could happen between friends. So this originally started between my friend, Carly, Britnea, Brandon Chelsea and Jason. Carly is suicidal so she was taken to the psych ward for it. Over that time, Chelsea, Britnea and Jason were at Brandon's place, who is Carly's boyfriend to see if he was alright and what not. A little before that my friend, who i consider my twin sister was there to do the same thing but left before they showed up.

So while they were there, and Ashley was gone, some how rumors started saying Brit had sex with Jason, which is illegal in Ohio. Brit is 16 Jason is like 20. While Chels who is almost 17 had sex with Brandon who is 18. Also illegal. I originally heard all this from Ashley who wasn't even there at the time. So I asked everyone else. Denied it all. So I started talking to Carly and Ashley about it. They kept saying s**t and such that wouldn't make any sense.

After talking and hanging out with Brandon and Brit, they told me more s**t that happened. Such as that Brandon and Brit had sex they're as CLOSE AS SIBLINGS!!!!!!!!!! Apparently they did it twice. And long a three-some happened between Brit and Chels and Brandon happened twice as well.

Here I am getting pissed at all these rumors and act as the informant between everybody making it perfectly clear that I wasn't getting involved but that I was only telling them information. EVERYONE knew that. So when I was hanging with Brit, Chels, and, Brandon Carly had a bet with Brandon, each of which had to be on film. Collect 300$, kiss a certain # of girls and have sex with a certain # of girls.

After that I was sleeping over at Brits house, Brandon was over. Ashley called me. Knowing I was at brits cause she called my house to find me. So talking to ash(speaker phone of course) she starts going on how they were being blamed, and that brandon was spreading the rumors himself. This set me off. This isn't the first time Brit and Brandon had rumors spread about themselves, and one thing they noticed was that the ones starting the rumors pin it on someone else and that why the hell would someone pin rumors about themselves?!?

So restless and pissed we leave go on a walk that was when they heard that I had sex with Brandon! That I knew was not true and I know Brandon, Brit, nor Chels would say that. Jason doesn't even know me that well. So now I lost two friends cause of their s**t.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games