Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
Rants Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SPR John Brown
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:08 pm
Right then, since I know from experience that it might be just plain difficult to be nice about a character or episode you really really hate, all incoherent rage goes here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 pm
i dont have anything to say about a specfic episode but i hate the fact that the seirese was so short they could have put another few episodes so its not like we thing theres something missing cuz thats how i feel cuz there were alot of unanswered questions i had  

Ravaging_rocker

SPR John Brown
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:42 pm
I am interested in hearing about these unanswered questions. care to elaborate?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm
well one question was how did Ayako become a pristesis when she was born into a rich family...i thought you can only become a prestesis by being born into a family of pristesis.
(sorry if my spelling is off i dont check gramer)  

Ravaging_rocker

SPR John Brown
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:13 pm
Ah. Well, I wouldn't know about the technical aspects.
But I was under the impression that she wasn't officially one, she was just one in spirit. Or something like that. That part was confusing.

Personally, what I'd like to know is where my favorite characters were the first half of episode 17. Completely absent, they were.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:50 pm
Ayako's parents were doctors if I'm correct.
I can't remember why she became a priestess, but her abilities were finally revealed in the last episode of the anime.  

Majinn Boob

4,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:56 pm
there is something missing from mai and naru in looks, in the manga idk wat to describe it for... they looked more mature naru didn't have such a face that was so soft and mai i cant tell just yet there is something missing from her  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:33 pm
Personally, I like the way everyone looks in the anime better.

In the manga, everyone has kind of scary eyes, and Mai looks almost exactly like John.
That little detail made for a few confusing moments before I realized who was talking, let me tell you. XD  

SPR John Brown
Captain

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:29 pm
My rant is that other than the manga, anime DVDs and the soundtrack, I have yet to see any merchandise! And there probably wont be any. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:56 pm
That's a good rant.

I want a Ghost Hunt coloring book, gosh darn it. >_<

...What? I like coloring books.  

SPR John Brown
Captain

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:01 pm
I want a Naru plushie.......... xp Actually, I'd be happy with pretty much anything, it would mean the series is more popular. And if the series is more popular, that would (at least slightly) increase the possibility of the more manga, another season, etc, etc, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:08 pm
Lol, plushies.

If they existed, and I owned them, I'd probably throw them all out the window on a regular basis.

Don't ask.  

SPR John Brown
Captain

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:12 pm
OMG, I just found something awesome, I'll post a new topic about it so more people can see it.

I tried looking on etsy.com, where you can sometimes find unique, hand made anime stuff, no Ghost Hunt stuff unfortunately. Currently looking on ebay.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:52 pm
i want there to be more episodes or a second season!!!  

Gallo Giro

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

SPR John Brown
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 pm
I read someplace that there's going to be a second season coming out in 2010.
Not sure how true that is, but figured I'd mention it here.  
Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff