Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Where can i find a Lapras

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Dragon King

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:26 am
Does any one know where i can find a Lapras in pokemon platinum if so can you please tell me?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:45 pm
You can google it...

But I think you have to migrate it or get one from someone else via a wifi trade. If you have wifi, someone could easily breed ya one.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:37 pm
Nah, only starters and legendaries HAVE to be migrated....

In Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, it can be found surfing in Victory road. I think near the exit to route 224...but they're uncommon, so you'll have to search.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:28 am
Negai Boshi

In Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, it can be found surfing in Victory road. I think near the exit to route 224...but they're uncommon, so you'll have to search.

Is that near the waterfall at the start of the cave or the one leading up to the pokemon league?  

The Dark Dragon King

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 pm
The Dark Dragon King
Negai Boshi

Is that near the waterfall at the start of the cave or the one leading up to the pokemon league?

Um.....maybe? Lemme check...

It looks like it's an area in the cave, accessible after getting the national Dex..I havn't actually been there, but...yeah. *going off serebii.net*  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games