Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
Silky Slime Help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nature_music

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 pm
Hi, I need help putting my Silky Slime in my Gaia Online signature. Please help with step-by-step instructions so I don't miss anything. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:57 pm
First you need to save the image to your computer.

Next, go to a site like tinypic.com or photobucket.com (photobucket requires an account)

When you upload the image there, it will give you a code with the image url between User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tags.

Copy that code (including the tags) and paste it into your signature  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Miyako Daisuki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 am
Ok so I sent an order form like 3 hours ago and I havent even got my order back yet.
I even gave 500gg in a trade.
Wen will I get my pet and am I aloud to have multiple?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:19 pm
You need to be patient. Meriko has children and a real job that take priority over Silky Slimes.

And yes, you're allowed to have multiple Slimes. Some of the older Guild members have over 100 of them surprised  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Monkeynathan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:13 am
I am new razz and wow 3 hours and you are upset? I waited almost 2 days and was fine razz goes to show how patient some people are and how some arn't xp and that is how you get it onto the sig? darn I just copied the url from the source XDXD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:32 pm
Monkeynathan
I just copied the url from the source XDXD
You should save it to your own site. That's Meri's own hosting that they're located on, and the site's gone down a few times over the years and I think she just deletes old images after a point. I'm pretty sure the delivery message even says to save them to your own host.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Silky Slime Laboratory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas