Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Ordinary Life... Sort Of~ (1x1 RP) Full & Reserved Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:00 pm
~Story~

Everyone's life is ordinary, especially for a teenage girl. For her, a girl falls for the hottest guy, gets her work done and loves her family without any complaints. But not for one teenage girl... she's tired of living an ordinary life. She wants excitement in her life but the question is, how does she get it? An unexpected source is coming...

~Rules~

exclaim No godmodding (playing other people's characters)
exclaim No killing unless you have my permission.
exclaim No cybering either!
exclaim Keep it PG-13, which means keep violence to a minimum.
exclaim Cursing is fine but keep it minimum.
exclaim Gonna be gone longer than a week? Notify me!
exclaim Post profiles here! Makes it easier...
exclaim Please have fun!

~Character Skeletons~

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:

Controlled by:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:13 pm
Name: Amaya Ishura
Race: Human
Personality: Daydreamer, bored
Bio: Amaya hates living an ordinary life. She hates all the other girls and wants so much more in her life than just what she has. Daydreams and books keep her company since she has no friends either. Her parents died at a young age and has been living with her aunt and uncle.
Appearance: User Image

Controlled by: Little silent wave  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:24 pm
Name: David Hughes (demon name "Nothingness")
Race: Demon in disguise
Personality: Actually rather friendly for a demon
Bio: David fled the Underworld in order to see what the rest of the Universe was like. He wouldn't be let into heaven so he settled for the realm of the living. He's posing at a young student in order to better understand humans and further more, avoid going back to the Underworld where he was so brutally fighting to survive.
Appearance:
User Image

Controlled by: L_J_Rose  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 pm
((I'll start us off...))

Amaya just sat at her desk, annoyed by the new guy. All the girls near him were drooling over him just because he looked good. She just sat there looking at him, very annoyed. Then she turned her gaze away from them and looked at her work for homeroom. She was a typical girl, getting her work down and everything. But she hated living an ordinary life and she wanted something new and different. One thing was for sure, that new guy wasn't gonna give her what she wanted.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:47 pm
David was slightly flinching trying to get his work done. All these girls are so distracting and annoying... god damn it, can't I be left alone!

"He's sooooo dreamy... and his eyes are so different! Almost like they are red they're so pretty!" the girls were squealing. They are red you but of air heads. I'm a demon and you all just think I'm the cutest thing. I could rip out your spinal cords and tie it around your neck! Twitch twitch twitch! He broke his pencil tip from pressing to hard. He was about to get up to sharpen is when he found a new one in his hand and a blond-haired bimbo beaming at him. Oi vay  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:22 pm
Amaya had it with the other girls. "I don't get what you see in him. He's just another person." The girls glared angrily at Amaya. "You're just jealous, Amaya. He'll be ours and you're gonna be all alone, just like you are now with no family." She became upset and had a sad look on her face then she walked out of the classroom. "I hate you all. I'm outta here." She leaned on the wall and looked out the window in the hallway. "I want so much more..."  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:58 pm
At least some one understands to leave me the hell alone! He peered over at the girl saying such cruel things to Amaya and raised an eyebrow, "Is that really the only thing you can think to say? Your mouth is full of sh**... go wash it out..." David muttered to the snotty girl peering over at Amaya and then back down at his work as if he hadn't said anything out of the normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 pm
A girl came up to him, telling him about her. "Amaya Ishura. Her parents died when she was still young and she lives with her aunt and uncle now. She always reads of far off places and daydreams about being in a different world, but we all know that such places don't exist. Anyway... because she's like that everyone calls her a freak and likes to taunt her." The other girls heard her talking and walked over. "You got that right... Amaya is the strange one." Then the girls walked off but the other girl stayed. "I know a lot about Amaya because we used to live next to each other. I'm not insulting her or you, but if I were you, I would keep my distance from Amaya."  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:40 pm
I see no danger in this Amaya girl... I am a demon aint I?
"Yeah whatever..." he said packing up his things and heading into the hall. He noticed Amaya against the wall and smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:50 pm
Amaya looked sad with her eyes closed in the hallway. "Why can't they see me? I want so much more." She spoke the truth because of the sound in her voice. She noticed the door to her classroom opening and looked who it was. Amaya was disappointed when she saw the new guy. "What do you want? Here to say I'm strange?" She really didn't like him at all because of the way he was treated.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:44 pm
"Nope, just being a rebel and fleeing the crazed out fangirls... really I just want them to leave me the ******** alone and grow something between those stupid little overly pierced ears..." he muttered moving her way in the hall, "oh s**t, I probably shouldn't talk like that around here... heh heh..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 am
"It doesn't matter anyway. I'm used to it. Why would someone want to make friends with a girl who daydreams all the time and wants something that doesn't even exist?" Amaya was putting herself down because she was different. But it really didn't even matter to her anymore since her dreams would never be real. She saw no reason to be interested in him because of how he was treated.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:21 am
"Erm... what do you think you want that doesn't exist?" he asked. He was actually really curious about this. He was like a puppy at a pet store jumping at the first person to say something interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:32 am
"I want... I want to see a different world, something I've never seen before. I don't want to be just an ordinary person, it's boring. I want something new and open, like in my dreams." This is why she was so much different and everyone called her a freak because of it. "But I know that such a place doesn't exist. I've gotta go." Amaya rushed out the school and started to walk back home.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 am
Humans are all such idiots... They don't know s**t about the other worlds. Ah well, it's better that way, keeps it easier for me to hide...

He turned and looked at the fangirls, shook his head and started walking to leave.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff