Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
i think im being watched by a malevolent spirit help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ColetteCatastrophe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 pm
I get the feeling that there's a woman in m house who's watching me. I think she hates me and wants to hurt me. Whenever she's around I can't seem to concentrate. For whatever reason I get the feeling that she can't hurt me [for now at least] but, she's at the end of the hallway in my house which is where my room is and , I'm not sure if this is relevant but, my sister saw a woman walk into my room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:32 am
Are you the kind of person who jumps to a supernatural cause before a natural one?
You could have just fallen asleep and dreamed it all.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Collowrath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:53 am
Assume natural before spiritual. =D Also, assume your sister is pulling your leg for giggles. Are you stressed out over anything? Not getting much sleep? I've noticed the less I sleep, the more vivid my dreams - sometimes they'll bleed into reality.

If it is firmly supernatural, my guess is that it would be an imprint, and I would learn to live with it.

That, or some sort of thoughform. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:50 am
Anyone live in the house before you?
Did your family do anything to harm a person matching this shade's appearance?  

Fiddlers Green

ColetteCatastrophe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:41 pm
I usually do assume it's natural before I assume it's paranormal. Also I'm pretty sure she wouldn't pull my leg about something like that.
I have no idea what the history of my house is or anything or if my family did anything to anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 pm
ColetteCatastrophe
I get the feeling that there's a woman in m house who's watching me. I think she hates me and wants to hurt me. Whenever she's around I can't seem to concentrate. For whatever reason I get the feeling that she can't hurt me [for now at least] but, she's at the end of the hallway in my house which is where my room is and , I'm not sure if this is relevant but, my sister saw a woman walk into my room.

Have you ever seen it? How long have you lived in the house?  

Bastemhet

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:25 pm
Research research research.
Things rarely occur in a vacuum, once you find the why, the what and the how tend to much more clear. Or at least possible to decypher.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 am
Sophist
No I haven't seen it. I've lived here for 14yrs.
Fiddlers Green
Research research research.
Things rarely occur in a vacuum, once you find the why, the what and the how tend to much more clear. Or at least possible to decypher.

I'll try that =]
but where should I begin?  

ColetteCatastrophe

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:52 am
ColetteCatastrophe
I'll try that =]
but where should I begin?

Get a description of the shade.
Find out who owned or dwelt in this home before you.
See if any of your relatives knew a person who matches the shade's description.
Try to be subtle about this and not just open up with, "I think we are being haunted by..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:20 pm
ColetteCatastrophe
Sophist
No I haven't seen it. I've lived here for 14yrs.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. I we assume this spirit had dwelt in the house since you arrived there, and that it was malevolent, it probably would've done something by now, right? Assuming it were even capable of affecting anything on the physical plane, that is.  

Bastemhet

wxnk

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:59 pm

my advice would to be to ask it politely to not bother you. if you're fine with it being there or if you have no plan to banish it from the house, ask that it is more than welcome to stay as long as it is well behaved?

s'how i asked mine.
it wasn't 'malevolent' or anything, i just noticed a presence, and kindly told it that it may stay.

though it's never happened again. i think i scared it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:58 pm
hmmm this is new smile okay i dont think its anything. i havent felt anything there when im there. but who knows.  

sakura_mitarashi_54

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 am
Takozu
i think i scared it.
Why would you assume it is afraid of you? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:16 pm
First of all.
Did you tell your sister about the spirit before she said someone was walking in?
Secondly, when did she see it?

I've thought I saw things before, but I didn't.
Concentration could be a different matter. Stress? Lack of certain vitamins? Not eating right? Trying to hard to focus?
Certain people can't concentrate so well in certain rooms. Like if all you do in your room is sleep and you are almost never in it, it's hard to focus in a room because you are so used to sleeping in there.

Also, another thing that does that would be certain ElectroMagnetic waves. If you have technology, ElectroMagnetic waves will come out of it. Not only that but they can effect you in certain ways. Dizzyness, fatigue, sickness, etc.  

Kinky Zombie

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff