Yeah.......
View Results

Rikku4everRiku

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:33 pm
Growing up as normal kids is well.....normal. Your parents never tell you of what's to come of you life. They know what is coming because it's their life, their reason for living, and their job. Your Parents aren't just parents they are Fighter Unit and Sacrifice. They will only tell you when you become of age. Your life has already been dicided for you. You already have a partner for life. Not by your parents, but higher people have choosen you path, who you are based on your family blood line. Soon you will be in an arranged marrage your partner will vary on who YOU are. Whether you a fighter unit or a sacrifice. It all depends on you blood line. At the age of your 20th birthday the truth will come to you. But will you want to be with you are forced with?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Profile skeleton-

Username:
Name:
Shared name: (the name you share with your partner)
Strength:
Weakness:
Partner: (Name of your fighter units name, sacrafices name)
Other:
Bio:
Appearance: (Anime please)

User Image

Rikku4everRiku

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rikku4everRiku

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:36 pm
Rules

I am the creator please listen to me, and the guild captain

PG-13 ONLY.......perverts!

Yaoi/Yuri/Straight/Bi friendly

Follow Gaia ToS

Action and Romance is a must!

Semi-lit and above. No *...* for actions and use "..." for speaking!

Use anime pictures only please

You may be up to two people

I may add more rules

PM the profile to me with the titled of 'Unwanted' put a '^.-' in your post so I know you red my rules.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:39 pm
~Fighters and their Sacrifices~

Fighter unit: The fighter unit is the one that uses spells to protect their sacrifice from being hurt. In order to do this the fighter unit must speak the words, but also make it up themselves, also use their own brains to make their own style of fighting. Yes, they are for fighting to. The sacrifices have to order them in a word spell, which is what the battle agaisnt two units, the fighter units mostly always have to obey. In the begining the units are still trying to get use to each other so of course they don't listen.

Sacrifice: Being a sacrifice means you are always the target in a word spell. All the spells the other units fighter speaks, comes for you. Hence sacrifice. Once you are bound to the point that you can't move, you lose. You have to learn to control your fighter, and use their powers to good use. If you don't at one point it could mean your life.

Fighter unit and sacrifices: Are branded in the same place with their shared name. (Don't put it somewhere nasty.)

Your shared name will not show till you two have met.

~Gaurdian and Gaurded~

Gaurdian: The Gaurdian is kind of self explainitory. You protect the one you are partnered with, and sometimes you don't even know why you automatically protect them. It's your nature to protect your protected. You are a sheild for them. Your weapon is of your own choosing. With out knowing you are always searching and keeping an eye out for something that might happen. You stay close to them with out even knowing.

Protected: You are very trouble/accident prone. With out even caring half the time because it's been like this for as long as you remeber. Sometimes its just one accident after another.

Gaurdians and Protected: Shared name is always along the base of the neck making it look somewhat like a necklace.

User Image

Rikku4everRiku

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rikku4everRiku

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:48 pm
Characters

Fighter Units:

Username: Wyrn
Name: Wen Zhou
Shared name:
Dislikes: Being told what to do
Strength: Compassion
Weakness: Compassion
Partner:
Other: Constantly guided and watched over by his parents that want the "Best" for him.
Bio: Wen is a headstrong guy that always seems to be quietly poking at the status quo. He is constantly held back by his sense of duty to his family and society but would rather be left alone by both. This has left him very stiff and formal to work with.
Appearance: User Image

Sacrifices:

Username: Rikku4everRiku
Name: Kana Hana
Shared name:
Dislikes: being alone for to long.
Strength: Her Fighter unit.
Weakness: Her friends
Partner:
Other: If you give her a stuffed animal she will love you for life.
Bio: She is an accident prone girl, she is also very clumsy and it can't be helped. She gets scared easily so when she is scared she kind of clings to people she knows, but only if they are her friends.
Appearance: User Image

Profile skeleton-

Username mad - Johnny HazardXx
Name: Wolfram
Shared name:
Dislikes:Boats
Strength:Fierce Loyalty
Weakness:Naive
Partner:
Other:Loves Popsicle's
Bio:Wear's his heart on his sleeve, doesn't understand inhumanity and gets frustrated by all the hate and judging in the world. Loves to be around people and festivities.
Appearance:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaurdians:

Username: Hoshikanjou
Name: Hoshiko
Shared name:
Dislikes: Bullies, Arrogant people who can't back up what they say
Strength: Very good with a bow, at throwing and with a dagger.
Weakness: Her short temper gets the better of her and she loses control. She also tends to carry too heavy of a pack, which slows her down for traveling. And... her sense of direction is very bad.
Partner:
Other: She has a big weakness for fudge.
Bio: She is normally a goofball that no one really takes seriously. When angered, her tongue is sharp and is usually followed by a blade when provoked further.
Appearance:
User Image

Protected:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 pm
Spot taken :]  

x - Johnny HazardXx

x - Johnny HazardXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:52 pm
Come on peoples this is going to be cool xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:29 pm
I wonder how many people we can get for this...  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

x - Johnny HazardXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:01 pm
It's a good structured storyline/plot, I hope more people get interested  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 pm
x - Johnny HazardXx
It's a good structured storyline/plot, I hope more people get interested

^My account that got banned crying names close enough though to remember who I am User Image Plus it should be unbanned I filed a ticket.

Anyway I thought I'd be way behind due to me being gone but looks like since my last post only tumble weeds blowing through cry

The Original Harlow

Miuki Vulom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:42 pm
alright, i'll sign up for this~~ it sounds really cool~ it'll take me a while to set up... so don't expect my prof till tomorrow. sweatdrop
oh, future reference, i'll for sure be a guardian~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 pm
Miuki Vulom
alright, i'll sign up for this~~ it sounds really cool~ it'll take me a while to set up... so don't expect my prof till tomorrow. sweatdrop
oh, future reference, i'll for sure be a guardian~

Cool!! One more member! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Original Harlow

The Original Harlow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:27 am
Hmm should we start? Maybe PM the originator of this RP??  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:42 pm
NARUTO!!!!!!

yea, i would like to~~ but idk if i should send the PM... >.> -hasn't been here that long-  

Miuki Vulom

Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces