Prop Design:
Kitada Katsuhiko
Mechanic Design:
Ishigaki Junya
Music Composer:
Oshima Michiru

User Image

>::About

So-Ra-No-Wo-To takes place in a post-apocalyptic-war societal environment((edge of wars maybe, or just not over yet?)), and from what I've witnessed from the trailer released from tv-tokyo and several sites, it looks like it will be a pretty decent/great story based anime. Kumika Kanata, a 15 year old who enlists with the army along with 4 other girls take center stage in the town of Seize(modeled from the cities of Cuenca and Alarcon Fortress in Spain) which develops strange happenings around town, like the disappearance of people and the fish from the surrounding seas.

Just wanted to bring an interesting anime out to light here, so others can get a chance to get into something new for a change. Nice to try new series right? User Image

Website

>::Notes

>The director Kanbe Mamoru in charge of animations, previously created titles like Elfen Lied, I's Pure, Denpa teki na Kanojo.
>Yoshino Hiroyuki, in charge of script supervision worked on titles such as Macross Frontier, Denpa teki na Kanojo, and My-HiME.
>Akai Toshifumi, a key animator from hit anime such as FMA:Brotherhood, Kannagi: Crazy Shrine maidens, will be apart of the visionary team behind this future-work.

::Information Gathered From
[X][X][X][X]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:02 pm
...I am being reminded of Toshokan Senso.

I wonder how it will play out especially since it looks like an emphasis is going to be placed on the girls making music.

I'll have to check it out.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas