Reply 13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature
Funny/Weird/Cute Names for Pets Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johanna Kyon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:05 pm
I wanna know the funniest, weirdest, or cutest names you or someone else has named a pet.

So far I've had a neighbor whose chihuahua was named Peewee. And a pet store employee who named a huge boa Fluffy.

So please share.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 pm
My aunt has a dog named muffin. I don't really get it though...  

Distant Starlite

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 pm
My friend's dad's cat had kittens recently. She named one of the kittens Ducky because when it meowed it sounded squeaky like a rubber ducky, another kitten had a spot on its nose so it was named Booger, and the third kitten was black and white so her brother named it Obama. I lawl'd.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 pm
my grandma named her cat marble 3nodding
n my dads freind namded der cat dog x3  

googly-gurl

theHarechan

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:44 pm
My pets are all named after Roman emperors at the moment (Octavian, Tiberius, and Nero)... I once had a betta named Vicious, only he wasn't. XD

I have a tendency to give my pets "human" names. No, yelling "Princess Poofy Pants!" in the middle of the night for me...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Little Satan and Big Nose.
XD
For the obvious reasons.
My little kitten [he's not so little anymore] I named Little Satan because she's a compact, cat form of what Satan must be like. Big Nose is named his name because he has a big nose.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rayne Skyver

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 pm
My parents named one of our cats Oliver, but my brothers and I called him Salty. No reason for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 pm
My uncle has a Scottish Fold named Bonnie Clare... she's fully grown but even then she's so small she goes down stairs funny. XD My girlfriend has a cat named Fresno, which she renamed Zoro after she got into One Piece. :3  

iAgdistis

Colorful Shadows

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 pm
I have a Westie dog named Tinkerbelle. Her name says it all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:33 am
I have a rabbit named Apollo, as in the Greek and Roman god of the sun (not to be confused with Helios, who is the sun). I got him in seventh grade, around the time I studied the Greek gods.

And he's lazy. Very lazy. And the ironic thing is, that he stays under his house all day, because he hates the sun.

We have the rabbit out in the yard in a pen, and we've got his toys there, his food and water, and my dad built him a house, which is now full of spiders because Apollo's too fat to fit in there, so he dug a hole and lives under his house. He only comes out to jump around, eat, or drink water.  

Count Chocolat

SzayelChan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:01 am
can't think of any oh wait this kid in my development named a stray cat mr pickle blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:26 am
I named my first dwarf hamster MrBigglesworth the cat from Austin Powers.
xd

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Ophrysia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:24 pm
My youngest cat is named Squish. X3
We didn't really mean for it to be. It was his nickname when he was a kitten, because he had a habit of getting under peoples' feet. The name stuck after a while.

One of my friends told me about a girl she knew who found a dog wandering along the side of the highway, and took it in. She named the dog Pancake... >_>;

XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 pm
Of my own animals I have got a dog named Lucy (I kind of inherited the dog), two ferrets named Draco and Pansy (Draco is an almost exact replica of Ferret!Draco and Pansy is about as pleasant as Pansy Parkinson), and a horse named Trouble (my grandmother named her). I used to have a kitten named Prussia.

I've also named two of the dogs in the neighborhood Boomer (first name that popped into my head) and Bells (it had one of those jiggling bell collars), plus a black cat that I call Yoruichi (after the anime character who turns into a black cat).

My uncle had two dogs named Weezer and Boo. At some point he had a Boa named Princess, a Cockatoo named Baby, and a iguana named George.

A friend of mine has a female hamster that is name Sir Philip. I think it was a group effort to name the hamster and that kind of stuck.

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:58 pm
I've met a cat named Pikachu, a dog named Kick Stand, a cat named Duct Tape and I think it was a dog named Kitty (or something like that)
Oh, there is also a cat named Sno Zo. Her full name is Snow Zombie Monster Cat, rofl
I adopted a cat that was abandoned at the vet clinic I work at - a coworker named him Magneto, lol
I also have two rats named Fidget and Widget  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces