A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Is there anything wrong with my breasts? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What cup size should an average thirteen year old be?
  AAA
  AA
  A
  B
  C
  D and over
View Results

daddylatrell

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:01 pm
I was in the locker room with my friends getting changed, and then my friend looked at my cleavage and was just like "Your boobs are so wide in the middle." It made me feel weird, and made her look sort of like a b***h. She's like 34B and thirteen. I'm thirteen, skinny, 5"3, growing hips, and my bra size is 34A. Do I have "Average" boobs? And is it alright that I haven't gotten enough "Cleavage" yet?

DISCUSS:

-My problem
-Bra size
-Locker room behavior
-The wonders of water bras
blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:41 pm
Why do you care if your boobs don't compare to other people's? =P
...And why are you comparing tits in the first place?

Mine are weird compared to a lot of different people, but I like em anyways~

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

daddylatrell

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:56 pm
I dunno, hormones?!?
Well, what were you at thirteen?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:02 pm
Everyone's different.
I know a few 14-16 year olds with completely flat chests and I know a few 14-16 year olds with DD cups.  

eccentricanomaly

Synthetic Air

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:52 pm
When I was 13, I was like you.
Now I'm 15, and a 30DD.
You'll grow. Don't worry. Everyone's different.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 pm
eccentricanomaly
Everyone's different.
I know a few 14-16 year olds with completely flat chests and I know a few 14-16 year olds with DD cups.

My age. o:
And I'm FLATY MCFLATTERPANTS (some guy said that to me) talk2hand  

Slynst

Cold Oktober

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:38 pm
      Why are you hilighting me? >>;;
      xI'm 14, and one of mine is a 42B, and the other one is a 42NC, and I have to go to Layne Bryant to buy push up bras with removable air pads so I can wear one in one bra so I fill out an NC. Sometimes they have to be custom made for me, too. I have a total of four bras that actually fit. I don't think that your breasts are abnormal. I skipped an A, and went straight to a B when I was 12. And then they stopped growing. I hope they even out so I can have more bras that fit me more closely.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:06 pm
I wish to be a 36B. I guess I'll have to wait though... rolleyes  

daddylatrell

O.G. Noob

~LukaTheNeko~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:46 am
-My problem: I don't think you have a problem dear :] you have quite the average size for someone your age and body build. Maybe she's chubbier, or big breasts run in her family? It wasn't the nicest thing to say though, but maybe she didn't meant to sound rude. Perhaps she was getting insecure of her own body and was confused that your didn't develop the same way? Look at your mom and grandma on her side, their breast size is usually a rather accurate prediction of your own (unless they're a whole lot bigger/skinnier than you, of course). If you're still worried, you can always ask your mom what her size was at your age.
-Bra size: I'd be considered average (well, over here at least) with my small B. When it comes to some brands, I still end up with a big A though P: but they fit my body perfectly. I'm rather skinny, so big breasts would only get in the way and look awkward.
-Locker room behavior: I remember that when I was around 10, my body started devolping (yes, I was an early bird, I started menstruating at age 11) and we had to change after swimming class. (Which means we were fully uncovered, so to say.) One of the girls pointed towards me and started yelling 'Look guys! She already has boobies!'. I turned bright red, as I already was ashamed of myself for being so different body-wise (I also was the biggest girl in class, all the others still looked like midgets). Another girl tried to help me out by saying 'well yes, but she's becoming a realy mommy already! Isn't that wonderful?', which actually made things worse. :'D And in high school everyone kept checking other girls to see if their legs were chubbier -.-"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 am
There really isn't an "average" for breasts, least of all at thirteen. Women have all sorts of sizes and shapes of breasts, all perfectly wonderful. You are developing at the rate that is right for your body. Your breasts are perfectly normal.  

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

x--stevee--x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:22 am
you are perfectly normal! everyone is different, dont worry about what other people say and dont let it make you question yourself because bottom line their opinions dont matter. you are perfect just as you are so embrace it! biggrin

i'm 21 years old and i wear a 32A. my breasts are small but i like the way that i am regardless of what other people say.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 am
I'm 15. And I honestly can't tell you what cup size I am because I only wear sports bras. >-> But guessing probably 34-36A.

I really don't mind it but what DOES tick me off is the fact that I fell on black ice a couple years ago so there for my chest has shifted.. so they look odd because of how my chest is setting. If that makes sense.

But I wouldn't mind if they stayed this size for ever.  

Ananszi

Lemon-Eyed-Pixie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:06 pm
I'm turning 14 and I have small boobs, but I like them cause I'm sporty and It help having small boobs while your active... Don't feel weird cause they think you don't "have" the right size or shape boobs cause believe me I don't think they would want BIG boobs when there 50 or 60... blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:02 am
Theres nothing wrong with having a flat chest at your age. Its completely natural. I didn't start to grow breasts until I was 16 years of age. You'll grow eventually. I'm now going to be 21 and I have a 32 B.

I was 17and I remember when I was changing in the locker room, some girl made a comment about my breasts being small. Being the smart a** that I was I said " I'd rather have small tits then have a spare tire hanging off my waist like you do. Go be fat somewhere else, I'm trying to get dressed" The locker room became silent and few moments later I heard her sobbing. She had locked herself in one of the stalls and refused to come out. She deserved it.  

Matron Mord Sith

Pink Mint Tea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:24 am
I am your Mord Sith
Theres nothing wrong with having a flat chest at your age. Its completely natural. I didn't start to grow breasts until I was 16 years of age. You'll grow eventually. I'm now going to be 21 and I have a 32 B.

I was 17and I remember when I was changing in the locker room, some girl made a comment about my breasts being small. Being the smart a** that I was I said " I'd rather have small tits then have a spare tire hanging off my waist like you do. Go be fat somewhere else, I'm trying to get dressed" The locker room became silent and few moments later I heard her sobbing. She had locked herself in one of the stalls and refused to come out. She deserved it.

Uh no she didn't. Next time, be the better person!

Anyway, there's no such thing as a "normal" body. You can have a healthy body or a non-healthy body. That's it. Seriously I didn't get boobs until I was 18.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff