Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads
[Collection]The little cottage of Slimeyness (Kit's Slimes)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:19 am
This will be where my slimes will stay. You may visit them every day if you wish. I probably won't be on much because my computer has a hard time accessing guilds and I am on another computer at the moment. Please enjoy your stay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:28 am
User Image
Cocaloo is shy, but very artistic. She is named after a character on a show called Petite Princess Yucie. Her father is the king of the spirit world. She once bred with Cartoonkid's slime Bashful, and they had their daughter Malarie.  

Kit12

Kit12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:31 am
User Image
Elena was also named after a character on the anime show Petite Princess Yucie. Her father is the king of heaven. She is very kind and thoughtful.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:33 am
User Image
Glenda is, once again, named after a character on that anime show that I said two times rolleyes . Her father is the king of the demon world. She can be mischievous at times, but she doesn't realize that at times she can be a good friend.  

Kit12

Kit12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:39 am
User Image
This is Yucie, one of the characters...of that show. She was adopted by another man because her father (who I think was the king of harvest sweatdrop ) ....well, I forget what happened to him xp . She loves food! She's perky and sometimes over excited and almost the leader of the Yucie characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:40 am
[reserved for Cube]  

Kit12

Kit12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:01 am
[reserved for Ark]  
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items