Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch's mirror Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:01 am
This is about people that are chosen by a witch to go through her new portal (the mirrior) as test subjets,but they don't know.Once through the mirrior they can change and get a power that will help them survive being in an alternate universe with monsters and other creatures that are going to kill you.Now the chosen test subjects must find each other and stay alive.Then make a journey to find the portal back to earth.But can they do it before the monsters master is released into the open air?Will the monsters cross threw the portal and to earth?And why does it always feel like someone is watching you?That's for you to find out if you take on the Witch's mirrior.

(The power you get only works when in the Witch's mirrior)

User name:
Rp name:
Picture:
Power:
Crush:
Other:
(Mirror form is opptional if there was a defalt)

User name biggrin ragongirl26
Rp name: real name is Dai but he now calls himself Henteko
Picture:User Image
Mirror form:User Image
Power:Can bend fire
Crush: No one yet
Other: His parents died and he befriended a stary cat.When the witch tricked him to go in the mirrior him and the cat fused.He was the first one in and REALLY wants a friend

User name: Dew-Chan
Rp name: Rin
Picture: User Image
Mirror form: User Image
Power: She controls Water
Crush: Dai (Henteko)
Other: Her mother was killed by her father and her father beats her. At first she is happy, she thinks the witch is a kind old lady leading her to safety. When she was Born she was blessed by a Fox spirit, Thus she is a Fox girl when she enters the mirror world.

User name: Feathertail14
Rp name: Yuki
Mirror Form: User Image
Power: can control nature (like plants, trees, etc., but not rock or dirt or something like that)
Crush: none (yet...)
Other: Before she was tricked by the witch, Yuki had a bird(which is black) as her only friend. WHEN the witch tricked her, she was fused with her bird, thus giving her wings and sharper finger nails for the bird had claws, though her nails are just sharper, but they LOOK normal. Now that she is fused with the bird, she is desperately looking for a new friend.

User name: Bumblepaw
Rp name: Kari
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Power: Darkness
Crush: no one yet...
Other: She is one of the Witch's demons in the mirrorr, but she is pretending to be one of the witch's victims. She can form into a human.
Human Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User name: Crystalstar_leader
Rp name: Fern
User Image
Power: Teleportation
Crush: none
Other: She's a rebel. She's mean and has been to jail twice on Earth.

Rp name: Ray
User Image
Power: Weather
Crush: None
Other: She's Fern's little sister, but only by a year. She's the total opposite of Fern.

Rp name: Kinu
Power: Telekinesis
Crush: No one
Other: She is one of the Witch’s demons in the mirror but pretends to be one of the victims, though she somehow wants to be their friend for real, but she knows she can't and is just following the witch's orders…  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:09 am
User name: Dew-Chan
Rp name: Rin
Mirror form: User Image
Power: She controls Water
Crush: Dai
Other: Her mother was killed by her father and her father beats her. At first she is happy, she thinks the witch is a kind old lady leading her to safety. When she was Born she was blessed by a Fox spirit, Thus she is a Fox girl when she enters the mirror world.  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:13 am
((What can Light do anyway, it just makes a little flick of light from the fingertip for in the dark....it is weak.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 am
((ok and what's up with your mirror form?Srry but I don't get it cause the thing in the back.can you put in your profile what your glitch/mistake was))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:25 am
((Huh? Yeah i don't get what the yellow thing is eather, im just focused on the girl. and glitch? Oh, you mean how she got in the mirror world or what?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:27 am
((is she only the girl.And by glitch I mean like Henteko (my person) ))
(P.S.I think the yellow thing looks like Jello XD )  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:39 am
((yeah, oh and i still don't get it when you say Glitch....your person?

P.S. I think it looks like a gem, like Amber.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:44 am
((Look at my rp person and read his thing he was fused with a befriended cat that was with his when he when into the mirrior))

(p.S. Yah)  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:57 am
((Oh uhh, i don't know, how about i say a Fox spirit blessed her when she was born? thus when she crossed over she was a Fox girl? That work?))

((P.S Why are we Still P.S.ing?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 am
Rp name: Yuki
Mirror Form: User Image
Power: can control nature (like plants, trees, etc., but not rock or dirt or something like that)
Crush: none (yet...)
Other: Before she was tricked by the witch, Yuki had a bird(which is black) as her only friend. WHEN the witch tricked her, she was fused with her bird, thus giving her wings and sharper finger nails for the bird had claws, though her nails are just sharper, but they LOOK normal. Now that she is fused with the bird, she is desperately looking for a new friend.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:50 am
((I changed my charcter,))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:04 am
User name: Bumblepaw
Rp name: Kari
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Power: Darkness
Crush: no one yet...
Other: She is one of the Witch's demons in the mirrorr, but she is pretending to be one of the witch's victims. She can form into a human.

Human Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:45 pm
((cool))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:04 pm
Rp name: Fern
User Image
Power: Teleportation
Crush: none
Other: She's a rebel. She's mean and has been to jail twice on Earth.

Rp name: Ray
User Image
Power: Weather
Crush: None
Other: She's Fern's little sister, but only by a year. She's the total opposite of Fern.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas