Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
One on one, pretty please! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:30 am
Could a body close the mind out...

My name is Elesariin, obviously, and I am an experienced roleplayer and an even more experienced writer. I've had bad experiences with 1x1 in the past, but I've decided to give it another try.

~Basic Rules~

(1) You must be literate. I would like to see at least one well written paragraph (meaning at least five sentences) per post. It's really hard to write a decent response off of two sentences. Obviously, this is not a hard and fast rule; I'm not going to kill you if you post three sentences on occasion, and I'm not going to scream if you misspell something once and a while. Just use your best judgment.

There is no upper limit. If you want to give me a novel, please, please feel free to do so.

(2) You must be willing to create a real story with me. This might mean that we will both have to play other characters on occasion; in fact, this will mean that we will both have to play other characters on a very regular basis. Two people interacting constantly gets old fast.

(3) 99.9% of the time, I only do straight couples. Sorry. Sometimes I'll play guys, but I don't do yaoi unless the stars are aligned just right, and I never do yuri.

(4) Be a decent human being. Don't get angry for no reason. Follow the TOS. I don't RP with mean people.

~Preferences~

As far as genres go, I like fantasy, adventure, action, and mystery/horror. I'll do sci-fi if it's done well. Ditto with romance, although I would prefer that the romance is mixed with another genre, i.e. adventure/romance.

Also, just FYI, I like the relationships to proceed in a realistic way. This means that there will be no making out on the second page, especially if the two characters just met.

*Pink= preferred character. No color means no preference either way.
* heart = craving!
* exclaim = plot idea.
* 3nodding = I'm cool with it.
* neutral = convince me.
* confused = probably not/taken.
* scream = Absolutely not.

1.X-men neutral
2.Beauty and the Beast (darker/modern version) 3nodding exclaim Beauty/Beast
3.Ultimate Spider-man 3nodding Spider-man/anyone
4.Spectacular Spider-man heart Spider-man/Black Cat, Spider-man/Gwen Stacy
5.Code Geass heart heart exclaim Lelouch/C.C, Lelouch/Kallen, Lelouch/Suzaku (if done well),
6.Tithe/Valiant/Ironside heart OC/OC
7.D.Gray-man 3nodding Lenalee/Allen
8.Naruto confused
9.Twilight scream
10.Harry Potter neutral (preferably marauders' era)

Please note that this list is very incomplete; if you want to try something that isn't up here, ask! heart

If the rules seem reasonable, and if any of my preferences sound appealing, please feel free to post below or PM me to talk about specifics! I'm also on YIM and AIM.

...Stitch a seam across the eye?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:17 pm
Hello,
I recently joined this guild but I am a very experienced writer and role player and am interested in working with you. I generally do original stories if that is okay with you. I am greatful for your rule about paragraph posts as I get a little annoyed when I get one line posters as partners. If you would like to see some of my work, send me a PM and I will gladly link you to some of my work or copy and paste it if you like.
Thank you for your time,
~Rose~  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:08 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:25 pm
What about naruto, ninja(in general), vampire/werefolf/lycan/gblin/demon, war, or something along the lines of fighting. I would be interested  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:22 am
Um... I'm not really into Naruto... Did you have anything specific in mind? Also, it would be nice if I could get an RP sample.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:22 pm
Hey,

I like your style, and wouldn't mind doing any of the following, plus I have one suggestion if your up for it.
-Beauty/Beast 3nodding
-Any adventure/fantasy 3nodding
- Htrae (earth spelled backwards) It falls into the adventure/fantasy(explains more in detail below) heart

(Htrae)I'm comfortable being a plethora of characters, or just a few. The world of Htrae is a simple world of RP, with any and all characters, from any world of anime, cartoon, video rpg, etc.. (e.g. Link from zelda meets Kagome from Inuyasha, with a mix of home-made RP characters involved too, etc..)

Im open to a more personal made character basis, but like I said- I can do both. Let me know what you think- If you want some examples of my RP'ing just PM me, and I'll post back here or PM you back.

Thanks!
heart  

Griett

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:29 pm
I would love a writing sample! Thank you for your interest. I think... I think my friends and I used to do something similar to what you're describing. It was very informal, but pretty damn fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:15 pm
Yeah- thats how I started too, just a group of friends with nothing to lose and a lot creativity and notepads being passed around heart (the good ole days)

-Sample-
(i used to do the * and - to do my RP, but now I prefer to just use third person, but i'm flexible either way. Here's my sample in third person though)

Deep red blood thickening on his white, crisp, button down shirt, as it dripped almost like a faucet tap someone forgot to fully turn off.. silver chains and black belts surrounded his collar and mid body. White smoke seeped off of his shirt almost as if he were melting, or disappearing into thin air.
His pale opaque skin was turning whiter by the minute. He couldn't believe this was the end, and he had no time for dramatics. Thin fingers came up to his neck trying to release the chains around him...It looked as if this were the end. The time was dropping like sand in a sand glass, and there was no one here to stall his existence. "I don't even know how demons die.." He mumbled breathlessly. "Where will I go now, if this isn't already hell...?"

---- Sorry if that was random, I wasn't really sure what to give for an example.

Griett

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Not random at all! That was lovely. ... Was there anything in particular you had in mind for the fantasy/adventure genre?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:49 pm
Thanks 3nodding Actually I had nothing of particular thought in mind- Whatever tickles your fancy, I love trying new things, just as well as old never gets old, so.. mrgreen  

Griett

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:04 pm
Hm... Well then... In that particular genre, I'd say that I'm most interested in:

Hunter/Hunted

Betrayed Princess/Double agent Bodyguard (I actually have an idea for this one)

Faerie/Mortal (Modern setting)

... Erm... I'm sure there were other ones... sweatdrop

Oh! And that bit about Link piqued my interest, as well. I've always loved Legend of Zelda.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:46 pm
(ahaha, oh yeah we had a lot of fun with Link when we used him- All the girls were fighting over him, poor guy)

I'm definitely interested in --->
Hunter/Hunted (any breed) heart
(And I adore your idea for the betrayed princess/double agent bodyguard) heart
The Link idea is great as well (Top fave games of all time was Ocarina of Time)

Im open for anything as I said, Im always interested in new or old.

Griett

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:27 pm
Ooooh! Too much to choose from! Hm...

Well... I guess it would depend on what you think you can play best. The first two characters would be... a little dark. As in they wouldn't be particularly nice people. At all. I wouldn't want them softening up in the first ten pages, either; I wouldn't even want them softening up in the first 20 pages. These are amoral people.

Link, obviously is no such thing, but he's quiet. Even if you take into account that much of his dialogue in the game is implied, he's quiet.

I really don't know. I want all of them!

... I actually think I might PM you. Wants a response NAOW!!! *pounds childishly on table* ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 pm
Okayyy, I'm here. Lets do this biggrin
Quick question- I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to, but Who is going to be who..? I dont care either way- you pick and start.

Griett

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:17 pm
It depends... I'm actually okay with either one as well, although I'm usually Zelda in these things. And by that I mean I was Zelda once. ^_^ Buuuut.... This particular Link is going to be.... difficult. Do you think you can pull it off?  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff