A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply The Black Order ~Exorcists and Generals Only~
Weapon discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think it's a good idea to post what kind of weapon we have planned and see if other's think it's fare or not?
  Yes
  Not sure........ :/
  Maybe
  Not really...................
View Results

ShamiraStrider

Stubborn Werewolf

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:09 pm
Personally, I think we need a topic like this one. Some people may have an idea for a cool weapon, but some might not think it's fare to have. Therefore, I have posted this topic so that we can say what our weapon is and people can say whether or not it's fare.

And me? Well, most probably wont think it's a fare weapon.

1st, my name, it's Sura. 2nd, I have a wolf companion named Tomochi (he's all black except for his left fore-paw and he has white on his chin that runs down to his chest). 3rd, he originally had the Innocence inside him, but he bit my right arm when an Akuma was spotted and some of the innocence into me. The weapon is twin swords that are only a manifestation based on my personality. The acctual ability of my innocence is the ability to control ice that is created by the innocence, of which the swords, Kinochi, are made of. Each time Tomochi bit my arm in the same place, more innocence was innjected into me. 4th, Tomochi still has about a 1/4 of innocence inside of him, slowing his aging proccess (he grows, but he ages much more slowly) and giving him the ability to sniff out akuma. And finally, since most of the human body is made up of water and ice is just water in a frozen state, I am able to use the ice to heal wounds. (The ice is able to copy the body's cells to heal the wounds.) Also, part of my arsinal is the ability to summon the ice in the shape of animals from the zodiac. (Dragon, tiger, ect. [Instead of a rooster, the zodiac bird I summon is a pheonix {minus the fire of course}]) And one more thing, (Sura is just a character name) I'm Japanese. (not really, just as "Sura. Name meaning- "the only thing needed".)
So, do you think that sounds fare? If not let me know what and why so I can change it. Also, please post your weapons here as well. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:49 pm
I know that there are a lot of Kanda fans here... *looks around warily* but I CLAIM HIM AS AN RPER FOR PETE'S SAKE....my reason is because this topic must have been up for a long time...yet no one has discussed him...though I should not be talking about this topic in here anyway....  

marshwallow

Shadra13

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:49 am
That weapon sounds ok to me.

This is what I'm thinking of using for a weapon.

Weapon: Transfiguration Statuette
In its’ inactive form, it looks like a small statue of the Aztec Goddess, Coatlicue. Rosa wears this around her neck to keep it handy. When activated, it takes various forms depending on the level that is activated. Level 1: A black puma that uses dark flame attacks. Its’ name is Acolmiztli. Level 2: A brown Jaguar that uses earth attacks. It’s name is Tepeyollotl. Level 3: A large serpent, covered in colorful feathers that uses wind and water attacks. Its’ name is Quetzalcoatl. Rosa controls her innocence with her mind but she must be within 20 feet of it in order for her brain waves to reach it and respond to her orders.

And I want to RP as my OC Rosa.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:46 pm
if i will be an exorsist if im in right spelling xd i will put my inocence in to my holy rossary and my power is ice mrgreen  

Chromerz

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:57 pm
Yami Ongakuya
I know that there are a lot of Kanda fans here... *looks around warily* but I CLAIM HIM AS AN RPER FOR PETE'S SAKE....my reason is because this topic must have been up for a long time...yet no one has discussed him...though I should not be talking about this topic in here anyway....

I'm one! u can rp as him but he mine. heart Lol.  
The Black Order ~Exorcists and Generals Only~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games