Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-xX_Restless_Xx-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:48 pm
User Image

----P r o f i l e s.----

☆☆ Where is says yourpostingcolor or yourcolor put the color you will be posting with.

☆☆ If you are worried about something, don't hesitate to ask me.

☆☆ Please read everything and fill out the reservation Skelly first and send it to me, when approved then you can fill out the profile..

☆☆i know i might sound cold or shallow, but try to make your character some-what appealing. I do hold the rights to change your picture or have you change it.

☆☆ If you need help with the 100x100 picture i can help with that.

☆☆I suggest you follow the rules or you will be denied.

-------

the B i g profile

[size=10][color=black]►►[/color][/size] [color=yourpostingcolor][size=20][b]F[/b][/size][size=15]IRST[/size] [size=20][b]M[/b][/size][size=15]IDDLE[/size] [size=20][b]L[/b][/size][size=15]AST[/size][/color]
[center](YOUR PICTURE, REAL PLEASE)
[size=10][color=black](A SAYING OR QOUTE)[/size][/color][/center]

[size=9](you can put links to other pictures here)[/size]

[color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color] [color=yourcolor] [size=18]тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=black]My official name on my birth certificate is[/color] [color=yourcolor](FULL NAME)[/color] [color=black] but I prefer to go by [/color][color=yourcolor] (NICKNAMES?)[/color]
[color=black]I took my first breath on[/color] [color=yourcolor](BiRTHDAY)[/color] [color=black]and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out [/color][color=yourcolor](AGE 18-19)[/color] [color=black]candles[/color]
[color=black]If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a[/color] [color=yourcolor](GENDER)[/color] [color=black]and i'm usually hitting on[/color] [color=yourcolor](SEXUALITY)[/color]
[color=black]I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's[/color] [color=yourcolor](HAIR COLOR)[/color] [color=black]I hypnotize people when they look into my[/color] [color=yourcolor](EYE COLOR)[/color] [color=black]eyes.[/color] [color=black]Don't be surprised if you find me being[/color] [color=yourcolor](PERSONALiTY, try to write a few sentences-paragraph)[/color] [color=black]Oh did i mention that i play the part of[/color] [color=yourpostingcolor](THE PART YOU PLAY)[/color][/size]

[align=right] [color=yourcolor] [size=18]тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.[/size][/color] [color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=black]i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. [/color][color=yourpostingcolor](AtLEAST A CHUNKY PARAGRAPH, THIS IS YOUR BIO, TRY TO BE ORGINAL)[/color]
[color=black]Have I left anything out...oh yeah[/color] [color=yourpostingcolor](EXTRA INFO)[/color][/size]
[/align]

[color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color] [color=yourcolor] [size=18]тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.[/size][/color]

[align=center][color=black][size=10][u]More Please. (:[/u][/color]
[color=postingcolor]
☆(LIKES you can add more then three)

[/color]

[color=black][u]Eww Please Get them Away.[/u][/color]
[color=postingcolor]
✘(DISLIKES or Fears you can add more then three)

[/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][u]Play Me that Beat Again:[/u][/color]
[color=postingcolor]
(SOME THEME SONGS?)
[/color][/align]

[color=black][u]Nobody may Know but, I Have some Ink and Holes[/u][/color]
[color=postingcolor]
(TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?)
[/color]

[center][color=black][size=9]My Actions and Words Are Controls by:[/color] [color=yourpostingcolor](USERNAME)[/color]
[/center]

-This was meant to keep my role play organized and avoid it from getting crowded with profiles and over stretching the page. I ask that no one steals this and no one posts here. The link to the role play is posted above. There was no where else to put this so I placed it here. -  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:41 pm
►► Summer Jade Logan
User Image
"What happens after the day says good bye to the night?"

This
is
what
gorgeous
looks

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Summer Jade Logan Cherir but I prefer to go by Summer, Jade, or Angel
I took my first breath on June Eighth and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out seventeen candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Princess and I'm usually hitting on those gorgeous things we call Men.
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's golden blonde. I hypnotize people when they look into my hazel eyes. Don't be surprised if you find me being oblivious. I'd much rather be in perfect bliss for five more minutes than live in hell forever. I can be a nice person but some people can get the better of me and I never get the chance to open up. I'm always in a perky facade and do believe in once upon a time. Other than that, I'm told to be sweet and a little bit out there. Like anyone else, I do have a temper, so don't tick me off too much. Oh did i mention that i play the part of "Summers"

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I was born as the eldest daughter of a big producer and housewife. Everything seemed great at first! I was daddy's little girl, mommy's favorite person to see and the big bad world of Hollywood adored me! Then, when I was around six, I caught my mother making out with the gardener. From that point on, Dad starting worker more often and my opinion on my mother changed. I no longer could trust a word she told me and treated her as a stranger. When I was eight, my parents blessed me with a cute little sister that also grew up in the Hollywood lime light. The difference is she's a model now and rarely gives me the time of day. Daddy's never around anymore and my mom openly cheats on him, it's disgusting.

My boyfriend? Ah, where should I start? He's the cutest guy I ever met! He's great at school and sports, not to mention he has a heart of gold. He has to be the perfect guy out there. Well, almost perfect. His big heart reels in a lot of other girls and I usually catch him cheating on me, but it's okay as long as I stay number one. Why would I want to lose the best thing that's ever happened to me over something small like that?

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I'm scared to think what'll happen if my boyfriend were ever to dump me for one of those other girls he cheats with.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Texting
☆ My lover
☆ Peace and quiet
☆ Honeysuckle

Eww Please Get them Away.

✘My family
✘My sister doing drugs
✘That fact that HE cheats
✘Being told I need mental help.

Play Me that Beat Again:

Another Dumb blonde // Hoku
Deadbeat Boyfriend // Lucky Princess
Headphones On Your Heart // Leeni
Just like a pill // P!nk

Nobody may Know but, I Have some Ink and Holes

Only one piercing on each ear and a small butterfly wings tattoo on my back.

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: -xX_Restles_Xx-

-xX_Restless_Xx-

Profile Storages

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces