Submit

Which Tale shall I tell first?
  Warrior of Light
  Dracula's War
  Hermit's Black Moon
View Results

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:56 pm
Okay, people. I just joined, and now, I don't know what to do. I have quite a few stories all bottled up in my head, and I want the guild to decide on which I should post first. Above is a poll that should be taken seriously. I will use poll results in order to decide which is first(God, I sound like a Democrat). Below is a short description of each story. On August 20th(Exactly 10 days from now) I will check the poll, and the story with the most votes will be the one I write.

The stories are as follows:

Saga of the Valkyrie: Warrior of Light
An Empire of demons has taken control of Earth, and a small resistance force must do what they can to fight back...an even smaller force of heroes, with supernatural powers, will rise above and topple an empire.

The PAU: Dracula's War
The PAU, an organization dedicated to surpressing any evidence of mythical beasts, will wage war against Dracula himself, and his hoards of vampires

War of the Hermit's Black Moon
The battle for medieval East Washington begins, as Hermit's Hold and The Black Moon Thieves go to war to determine the control of the Northern Lands.

Those are the stories. I'm working on all of them, but you guys decide which is first. You can post if you like, but the poll results will decide the winner. So take a moment and decide. Then vote.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:08 pm
Nice gold dragon, I'll raise you one shadow dragon. Anywho My vote is for The Warrior of Light.  

Shallarinath
Crew

Argus Plexus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 pm
Warrior of Light sounds like a really cool concept.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 pm
Update, August 11th: It seems the vote is two votes in favor of Warrior of Light. I suppose it's only natural, I've worked on Warrior of Light for a number of years. Warrior of Light is but one piece of the Saga, the whole Saga of the Valkyrie is, well, HUGE. Anyway, I'll be posting a story that helps explain some of the Saga, a prologue if you will. Look for The Rise of Empirescoming to a subforum near you!  

Rachetgirl11

Toikey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:20 pm
Whoa, so many battles!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:49 pm
Call me an action writer. My stories have a bit of everything.  

Rachetgirl11

Novels/Novellas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff