Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Is it weird...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:32 pm
to be so used to being in crappy relationships, that when you finally end up in a good one it feels weird & you end up ruining it?
I mean all the guys I've dated in the past were either A) abusive, B) cheated all the time, or C) both.
And I'm finally dating a guy who actually treats me right, but I do believe I've messed it up.
All because I'm not used to being treated right.
It's almost like I feel I shouldn't be treated right.
So I have to find a way to ruin it basically.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:24 pm
It's going to take you a while to get out of that cycle. It's not that anything's your fault or you're to blame; my best friend's been going through the same thing. She's had s**t relationships, none of which were her fault, and now she can't get into a good one.

Just take things slowly. Try and be more aware of the things you do and why you do them.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:22 am
Try to relax more too, if your in a bad relationship you're more on edge of doing things wrong, so it becomes a natural state for you just take it easy and if he's half as good as you say he is, explain it to him and if he doesn't understand that... well, he's a s**t head and you deserve even better still.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:07 pm
One of my best friends has been in minor relationships before and in about March he started dating a girl, and he loved her a lot (I don't know why, she's an annoying b***h and she's ugly, too.) so he ******** her like, every day. Since day 2 of their relationship. (Thank God he uses a condom, that b***h doesn't need to have kids. She would kill them, I promise you.)
Well, she's started cutting and every time she cuts, he screams at her, and she cuts herself more, and so on.

I wish they would stop, or she would die so he could be happy, because at school he's just not happy. (He's 14, she's 12, btw.)  

Marching Band no Jutsu

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:36 pm
Marching Band no Jutsu
One of my best friends has been in minor relationships before and in about March he started dating a girl, and he loved her a lot (I don't know why, she's an annoying b***h and she's ugly, too.) so he ******** her like, every day. Since day 2 of their relationship. (Thank God he uses a condom, that b***h doesn't need to have kids. She would kill them, I promise you.)
Well, she's started cutting and every time she cuts, he screams at her, and she cuts herself more, and so on.

I wish they would stop, or she would die so he could be happy, because at school he's just not happy. (He's 14, she's 12, btw.)

1. Your post did nothing to help the person asking for advice.
2. Most of your post was highly unnecessary.
3. Both are way too ******** young to have a sex life.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Marching Band no Jutsu

1. Your post did nothing to help the person asking for advice.
2. Most of your post was highly unnecessary.
3. Both are way too ******** young to have a sex life.

1. s**t. I apologize.
2. "
3. I've told them both that.

@Candy Fornication:
Try not to ruin it. Even if you're used to being mistreated, if you're being treated right, try to keep it alive.
That's what some of my friends have done. They've been in an abusive relationship, and now that they're in a good one they're trying to keep in it at all costs. I'd try that. (Unless of course, this one turns into just another one like you've had.)  

Marching Band no Jutsu

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm
Eh we broke up.
And we're going to try again when I get out of school.
Because it's hard going from spending everyday with someone to not seeing them for weeks at a time.
He lives 2 hours away.
And he's busy working on his music career.
I guess thats what I get for dating guys in there 20s.
:/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:17 pm
Candy Fornication
Eh we broke up.
Because it's hard going from spending everyday with someone to not seeing them for weeks at a time.
He lives 2 hours away.

Sounds kinda like a twatty thing for him to do, nothing stopping him going visiting you at weekends and shizz, tis what I used to do.  

Rellik San
Captain

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:08 pm
Rellik San
Candy Fornication
Eh we broke up.
He lives 2 hours away.

Sounds kinda like a twatty thing for him to do, nothing stopping him going visiting you at weekends and shizz, tis what I used to do.

He doesn't really have his own car.
And he's suppose to be going on tour for a couple of months soon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:39 am
Candy Fornication
Rellik San
Candy Fornication
Eh we broke up.
He lives 2 hours away.

He doesn't really have his own car.
And he's suppose to be going on tour for a couple of months soon.

I don't drive I got trains down every weekend to see my girlfriend though. As for him going "on tour" sounds even more like a crappy excuse to me.

Where there is genuine love, there is a way and I must have spent nearly £2000 just on train fare to see my girlfriend at the time.  

Rellik San
Captain

Hakuryuus Hubby

Generous Giver

5,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:07 pm
I've been there too. I had a really bad relationship with my ex-girlfriend. She wouldn't tell me what was wrong when she was upset, nor would she let me hug her, yet she let others hug her. Now I'm in another, semi better, relationship with a guy that's two years older than me. But over the recent summer, he's been a jerk to my friends and making rude comments to me. First I thought it was just me, since I was in a bad relationship. But then my friends told me how he's been treating them and how he really hasn't been respecting my boundaries.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games