Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

Reply Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}
Tenth Avenue North: anybody's favourite?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viper_353

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 pm
Hey! I just found out about this group a couple days ago and they are totally my favourite group now! I was wondering if anyone else knows who they are and can see the amount God's speaking through them! It's completely do amazing! It feels like they just sat down at a table and asked God for a song to write! If yougaven't, look them up! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:10 pm
They actually performed at my favorite summer camp of all time one year. While I'm not much for the pop-ish sound, I definitely like their lyrics, and I wouldn't change to another band if I heard them again. To top it off, they're all really nice guys. The lead vocalist is a real goofball, which is fun to watch in front of 100 or so 12-14 year olds. mrgreen  

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

MatthewLovesChocolate123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 am
I've heard of Tenth Avenue North's music before. It's pretty cool, although i'm a big fan of Red! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:29 am
Yeah their lyrics are amazing! Definatley my new favourite. I had just never heard of them before and asked around at this church camp I was at... They just looked at me for talking about a band with a street name! But just wondering if they're actually known in America? Idk if they've ever done anything here (which for me here is Canads)  

viper_353

exxcutterxx45

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:45 pm
I discovered them about a year ago they are absolutely amazing I love the passion for God that they have and how they put it into music. My favorite song by far though is By His Side. I listen to it every time when I'm just really down on life and it just reminds me that God is there and he's holding me such a powerful song to me  
Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games