Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Fireclan/Pebbleclan border Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:18 pm
a place to chat with other borders, i made this for Lushsong and Ghostclaw to talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:20 pm
((Thank you!!!! I was going to do this. I guess great minds think alike! heart ))  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Currently Dead Account

Lushsong pounced on a mouse and carried it around, she Walked around and came to the Fireclan border. she saw another cat on the other side.  
Ghostclaw wanted to be alone for a while because he was ssad dewpool died like everyone was. So he walked to the border of pebbleclan  

ghostclaw

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 pm
((It's not a bad idea, but won't this make it a pain in the buttocks to keep up with the rps if you have to look in more than one place. I mean, there ARE people who never look at the main forum. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 pm
Lushsong saw ghostclaw. "hello" She said putting down a vole. "What's wrong?"  

Currently Dead Account

ghostclaw

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:39 pm
(@Kindlestar- Yes it would but, If i posted in pebbleclan topic they would try to kill me, and if lushsong posted in fireclan we might try to kill her o__O)
"Like a pebbleclan cat would care!" He sneered and looked away  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:42 pm
((I didn't think of that sweatdrop i was thinking this is for cats in the border area....))

"I was saved by a Fireclan cat before. i want to repay them in some way." She said.  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 pm
((Call u when im back k Ghostclaw?))

((And ur right Ghostclaw, you could be accused of Spying....))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:47 pm
"im fine" he says sarcasticly  

ghostclaw

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 pm
((I suppose. However, the borders are still part of the Clan you know? So they should take place in the rp room... in my opinion. After all, you could just make these threads in their respective rping subforums no? ninja Or we could move them... except the WoodClan/FireClan one. There is no border between those Clans anymore.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
((I suppose. However, the borders are still part of the Clan you know? So they should take place in the rp room... in my opinion. After all, you could just make these threads in their respective rping subforums no? ninja Or we could move them... except the WoodClan/FireClan one. There is no border between those Clans anymore.))

(there isnt? i guss we could move them. the question is, which clan would each border go into.)  

ghostclaw

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:27 pm
((I dunno.... I suppose there could be one in both. That way you could just meet in the one that you are searching. For example, if you are a FireClan cat, you have to head out to PebbleClan to meet, or, if you are a PebbleClan cat, you head out to FireClan. Again, this is just me suggesting.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:07 pm
I thought this was a good idea cuz' we could see something going on in the other clans territorys and get out clan to attack.  

Currently Dead Account

ghostclaw

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:07 pm
(that would be a bit odd... hmmm, i think we should put one in one, as in put this topic in fireclan and the other pebbleclan border one in pebbleclan)  
The Gathering

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff