Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
Mugshot adventures! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:13 pm
Greetings. I am Shogun Gari, but you can call me Gary. In my many travels accross the virtual plains of MapleStory, I have seen many dangerous places few have been. I have decided to for a guild (unoffical, might I add) to be dedicated to adventuring. It won't be on Gaia, so no sister guilds, but it would be ingame. All you have to do is join my party and remain there until the guild function is activated. Well, now that that is out of the way, here is the jist of the guild.

Name: Mugshot adventures!
Origin: I used to belong to a forum called Maple Underground, or M.U.G. for short. I made a joke that any pictures could be called mughots. The name stuck, so now I have a guild.
Purpose: To explore dangerous regions of MapleStory. That, and help out those in need.

Here is an example of the places I have been:
User Image
User Image
User Image

The last one isn't dangerous, but it is a secret area, which as an adventurer one is inclind to explore and record. If you are interested, or just want to discuss any adventures you went on, you may talk about it here. If you wish to join, please find me ingame, or PM me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:47 pm
I've been to both the bottom two places :3 Plus tons of other places, been trying to get to the the first place you showed though, died before I could ^^;  

Emi
Vice Captain

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Last Pedigree

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:14 pm
Where are all these secret areas?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:33 pm
The first two are deep in the dungeon, the third one is in Ellinia.  

Emi
Vice Captain

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HOOTBEAST

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:56 am
I took a perilous journey this morning to BALROG. Beech wasn't there, but I got my damn screenies. Only three, because I lag off sometimes, and I didn't want to risk having to start all over. gonk

Here's one~ Posing for my entrance into the other entrance.

User Image

This one is like 2 or so more warps over.. With Tauro Macis? Ionno. They must be Tauro, plus cold eyes.. hiddeous things. whee

User Image

This is the last one where Balrog was supposed to be.. but wasn't. Damn him. crying

User Image

I could've sworn I had one with the Tauro with the teal like thingies on the end. They must've ran out the screenie. Anyway. There's my short suicide mission. Fulkrum (a friend of mine in game) said I had to do it, and die with honor.. Couldn't die since Balrog was gone. xD

All done! ^____^ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:10 am
Where is the last screenshot you posted on the first post? I wanna go there. ninja

Anyway, as soon as I hit level 43 (Im procrastinating. D: ) - I'll go on some wildcrazy adventures. XD;;  

Ceramic Smile

HOOTBEAST

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:48 pm
Devilot
Where is the last screenshot you posted on the first post? I wanna go there. ninja

Anyway, as soon as I hit level 43 (Im procrastinating. D: ) - I'll go on some wildcrazy adventures. XD;;
That's in Ellinia. You know how you go to the left of the screen for the portal? Well, to the right, there's this flower, and you can warp to that place from there, and she's inside. You have to warp back up around in there to get out though. You'll see what I mean. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:09 pm
Yes, but these are just some of the areas I plan to visit, if i ever get the guild going.  

Shogun Gari

Emi
Vice Captain

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:22 pm
I wanna go where the tuarowhatevers are and Barog is ;-; Maybe he has a similar schedule to Mushmom's (She appears every half hour). crying I hate being weak.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:38 pm
Emi
I wanna go where the tuarowhatevers are and Barog is ;-; Maybe he has a similar schedule to Mushmom's (She appears every half hour). crying I hate being weak.

Every half hour eh? Thanks. I was hoping that one of the quests we embark on would be to take a picture of Mushmom (Where's Mushdad? Is there someone ingame called Mushdad? I want that name! crying ). She is one of the three Boss Monsters my guild will vanquesh in time- the first actually.  

Shogun Gari

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:46 pm
User Image

Woot, another picture. this time with my friend Siyanna. You can find this in the Golem pit on route to the dungeon from Henesys.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:27 am
I accidently explored today! xd
i forgot to take a screenshot though...

But I was walking back to elinia, from where i was training.. and I accidenlty... DIED X.x because I ran into a load of monkeys with halo's.

Queen Zenobia

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:01 am
Queen Zenobia
I accidently explored today! xd
i forgot to take a screenshot though...

But I was walking back to elinia, from where i was training.. and I accidenlty... DIED X.x because I ran into a load of monkeys with halo's.

*shudders* Zombie Lupins. IF banana throwing monkies were't bad enough, their undead brothers are.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 am
User Image

The Door of Dimensions. I thought it looked pretty, so i got a screenshot 3nodding  

Heitaki
Crew

Emi
Vice Captain

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:15 pm
Yesterday I officially made it to all the places listed here so far biggrin  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games