Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Ahhhh! That's how I feel right now. [RANT]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FagCake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:18 pm
So my friend promised me three days in a row that she would come online so we could work on something together, and has yet to show up. I even called her in the morning to make sure, it's always; "Oh, I'm sorry, I passed out!" Well drink some ******** coffee I need to get this s**t done.

When you promise someone or tell someone you're going to do something... And then you don't...

That's just as bad as telling them to go ******** themselves.

Sadly I would much rather be told to ******** myself then have to sit here waiting for something that I know isn't going to come. But I want to give my friend the benefit of the doubt. Hell! In all actuality, I could be ******** myself right now, but no... I sit here waiting and progressively becoming intensely more livid.

I'm going to punch a wall in tonight, I'm pretty sure.

[Edited out]

Drunken posts = not good.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:32 am
sh** is all I can say after I read this...wow that's tough but if u never felt heart broken its easier for you to move on to other people who might have waited for you right?
I love chips to but dry cereal is another comfort when I'm pissed off and don't want to talk to anyone about it. I understand somewhat what you going through cause this guy I met at a anime con was flirty with me and I flirted back. we hung out and he seemed really interested and I was interested in him. later he ditches me at the end of 3 days when I'm waiting for him to text back like he promised. goes to show I'm such a terrible judgement in people- we sorta clicked (and it would have mattered if he were actually female because I'm pan if you ever wondered while reading this)
There were a few peoples I'd have liked to see but somehow I thought he'd give long distance a chance(we live like 5 hours away from each other not another state and then I would've settled to be email friends) all he said after having a personal text conversation after a few weeks was 'maybe you should forget me because I'm stupid and shy...I'm sorry.'
so what...u can't answer a friend oriented email? I was confused about what to do for a while since I knew that even if I wanted to not talk with him again if the chance came I would...now I'm over with because I realized it was just a stupid long crush and I was more lusting/fangirling over him. *shrugs obsession is not good.

luck to you. not sure how this applies or helps in ur situation cause yours sounds a huge a** truck accident terrible. my situation seems like a beetle bugs squished by a window wipers or bird crap on a shiny new wax job set back bad  

light shinomi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:56 pm
Some of those that burn crosses

. . .
My mom and I were actually talking about this very same thing. Undependable people, to me, are the worst kind of people to know. You can't trust them at all. I've actually grown past giving people benefit of the doubt, because they tend to just screw me over a second time, so once they break my trust, I will rarely trust them again. And yeah, exactly like what you said, it's like they're telling you that they don't care enough about your engagement to show up, or at least give a little prewarning that they won't be. ><

My ex-friend was really terrible about that. Nine times out of ten she would promise to do something with me, and then I would wait and wait and wait and call and call and wait some more, and every single time, she forgot because she fell asleep. WTF. AGH. It's acceptable like, ONCE, if you're deadly ill or some s**t, but not an excuse for every skipped engagement. I only depended on her cause I couldn't drive then; I can now, and no longer need that, so I don't have to depend on her for anything. xDD Undependability pisses me off more than anything. Seriously, show some ******** maturity and take some responsibility. X_x
. . .

a
re the same that hold office.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:40 pm
I loathe people that aren't dependable to a point. It is the same when I get assigned a group project and the idiots cancel because two of the eight people can't make it. >-<;; Seriously, when you have less than a week to plan and begin assigning the work load you don't cancel for two people, especially if you don't realize it was canceled until twenty minutes after it should have started. Urgh!! I'm frustrated simply thinking about. Now, those fools are taking my free day to work on it. If they don't show up... ... -shakes fist-

Urgh, that was very rant-ish. Good luck with your situation.  

darkdragon_illusion

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff