Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
Quest Relief August (New rules as of September 4th). Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boys and Girls of every age.
  Wouldn't you like to see something strange.
  Come with us and you will see.
  This our town of Halloween.
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:32 am
Brace yourselves, for the title of this thread is not deceiving. Every day of August. I will pick one person from this guild.

1. This thread will no longer be solely for the contest. Anyone and everyone that posts anywhere in this guild. Is eligible to win this contest. Feel free to post thanks, why you think you deserve to win or whatever you want in here.

2. Your post count in this guild must reach 10 posts. Before I will donate to you.

3. If for whatever reason I can not login one day to pick a winner. Or I am unable to decide who should win one day. I will still pick one winner for each day of August.

5. Activity in this guild will increase your chances of winning. But I will not be judging based on your post count. This is to give the newer members in this guild. A fair chance of actually winning.

6. You may win more than once in a month. Though this is highly unlikely and can only happen in rare cases.

Starting now, though I doubt it will really matter. I will be using the banlist from my Booty Grab thread. Anyone that made there way onto that list. Will not be able to win in this contest either. I reserve the right to add anyone at any time to this list. Once you are on here you will no longer be able to win in this contest. I will also be using this list. For all future contests that I make. Those that make it onto this list. Might be removed. If they actually prove themselves as productive members of this guild. Though, more often than not. The people will just stop posting here instead of revising there behavior. Pming me or commenting in this thread. Will only decrease your chances of getting off this list.

Banlist:

Laughing man1222
DeamonDais
Tsende
Michael Jetfire  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:36 am
Current Winner for every day of August.

August 1st Winner- Vampire Countess Yuffie
August 2nd Winner- starlight_elvan
August 3rd Winner- Holic_Summer_BeHappy
August 4th Winner- seng1985
August 5th Winner- MurakiXTsuzuki
August 6th Winner- neon blue penguin
August 7th Winner- wolfboy sai
August 8th Winner- Mordacia
August 9th Winner- mufftigg  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:08 pm
um, i'm currently questing for a dark halo. i think i deserve to win because, i've always been there for people when they've needed a friend and i'm just a nice person! 4laugh that was acceptable wasn't it lance? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:55 pm
Well, I am kind of questing a few items at the same time, or trying to (so far in vain ^^ wink ... but can say that the one that interest me the most is Wed to Darkness. I may deserve it or not, depending on how you see me as been a good person or not. In the guild, am not that active although I do try, with the few minutes I have for Gaia each day.  

starlight_elvan

Heidi Kellie

Hilarious Explorer

17,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:36 am
ehem...
Well,My Wishes:Inari's Beads 8th Gen,Hermes' Moon 7th gen,Enchanted Book 3rd Gen and Fallen Wish. If i say can i deserve a win,erm all i can say is luck... sweatdrop becoz it's depend on the winner picker... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:47 pm
well I'm currently after an Inari's beads and a warmth of apollo. I think I should win based only on luck. I have not proven through any means that I am more deserving than anyone else.  

The_Last_Avenger

seng1985

Brainy Bookworm

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 am
I'm currently questing for wild things. I like that collectible as it reminds me the chocobo in the final fantasy. I deserve to win because I love to play gaia online not the sake for the playing games but of the avatar creation that makes people come back for more. On top of that, the Legion of Helpers do help me a lot through thick and thin when I questing. Thanks for the help you guys. I will always come back to visit this supporting guild especially to guild leaders and dedicated admins who makes this guild presence until this moment. From my bottom of my heart, I saluted you guys which did a fine,remarkable and amazing things at Gaia Online and most importantly you guys always makes people put a smile on their face. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:19 pm
Neon blue penguin, make sure to thank Zhadgon for winning this contest. He didn't want to accept his prize. So I asked him who I should give it to.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:29 pm
i won? I WON!!!! *does the i won dance* XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:39 pm
Congratulations for the winners xD.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

starlight_elvan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:25 pm
Because "thank you"s are never enough, another big T.Y. and another hug for you ^^

And congrats, everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:13 pm
Thanks i appreciate it.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Mordacia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 pm
Wonder if I deserve to ask for anything yet... sweatdrop Anyway! lol *looks at wishlist* I wanted to save for a couple (more like several) items... and am mainly trying to get Azrael's Shadowgear (looks so cool and shadowy! whee ), the Lyndexer's Journal (good ole times? 3nodding ) and the cute Angelic Manner or Demonic Style (those faces pwds!) heart Well, why I might deserve your kidness? ninja I try to be fun and to be active and...? Dunno sweatdrop Anyway, thank you! After all you were the one who sent me here eheh whee  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff