Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime/Manga] Oh for the love of...Vampire Knights!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which VK yaoi couple is your favorite?
  Kuran Kaname and Kiryuu Zero
  Kain Akatsuki and Aidou Hanabusa
  IchijoTakuma and Shiki Senri
  Yagari Toga and Chairman Cross
View Results

littlemizdramaqueen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Hello, and welcome to the Vampire Knights Forum. Here you can write anything (well almost) about Vampire Knights, complaints, favorite couple, character, who would better fit seme or uke, the possibilities are endless; so go wild! whee

Well for those of you who don't know what VK is or want a brief summary, here it is and taken strait out of the back of the manga; so in short, I don't own it and I didn't make this summary.
Quote:
Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryuu are the Guardians of the school, protecting the Day Class from the Academy's dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires

Dun dun dun... No duh! Hello, title VAMPIRE Knights... hehehe... Anyways, I was really shocked and hurt to see that there were no forums about Vampire Knights. Probably because it's the manga that currently has my favorite yaoi couples like Kaname x Zero and Takuma x Shiki heart

Personally, I wish that mysteriously Kaname and Zero would hook up and live happily ever after... 4laugh But we all know that's not going to happen crying I also wish that people would post more Takuma x Shiki fanfics because they make the cutest couple.

Well that's about it (really don't know how to end it) but I hope you guys or someone write a comment, that would make me so happy! blaugh

*NoTe: If I forgot to add a couple or a different combination like Zero and Aidou on the poll, please tell me and I'll add it (if I’m able to figure it out) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:08 pm
Kaname is an a*****e...but i love him with Zeero XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

littlemizdramaqueen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:36 pm
Jade Rotaski

hahaha.. lol so true
Kaname is a jerk stressed (especially to Zero).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:51 pm
littlemizdramaqueen
Jade Rotaski

hahaha.. lol so true
Kaname is a jerk stressed (especially to Zero).

I think both of you are wrong. Kaname is just being strict with Zero to protect Yuki. So, if he were being a jerk (which I still don't think he is, but that's my opinion), he's doing it for a good reason at least...

And I'm not sure what pairing is the best, they're all great ^^- But if I were forced to choose, I would have to choose IchijoxShiki heart  

LazyButler

Yugiohfan12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:48 am
I really love KanamexZero pairing. they're so... compatible. haha heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 am
Knight not Knights(drives me insane everytime)
Sorry guys not to big on KanamexZero
I like TakumaxKaname.
Or RidoxShiki
RidoxKaname
but um yea.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Strifenhart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 pm
I think that zero and kaname are in like a weird love-hate relationship where neither one wants to really admitt that their in love with the other 3nodding and you can so see it too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:13 pm
I think it is all so cute <3 There are so many hints at it but, omg. Should get to know more of the other characters a little more and see what is really going on behind those closed doors in their night dorm. . . . XD  

My Twisted Fables

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games