Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Help me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi5201

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:54 am
User Image

I want to change so badly but change i just too hard...idk who i am anymore....idk of wut to think and it's just too hard....my sister is overly worried about me....and my dad doenst know about this...and he keeps asking me to tell him wut i am...but i know he just wont understand...and i cant stand it anymore....and i want to change so badly....but i dont know where to start....and it is just too hard...idk wut to do anymore emo

Life is so hard.
Embrace all that hardness and live ur life.
Things aren't wut they seem.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:27 pm
1. This is in the wrong forum, in two days (to give you time to see this) I will move it to the Life Issues subforum.

2. It would help us help you if you didn't crowd all your thoughts and sentences together.

3. It would also help us help you if you actually told us exactly what it is that you need help with.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:06 pm
What ashes said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:41 am
oh yea those comments are soooo helpful!! talk2hand

well first thing u have to do (if you cut) is to stop. and if r depressed and tempeted to cut. just cry your eyes out. trust me it works sweatdrop

(if u dont cut)
well try to talk out your feelings
i really dont care who it is but just let them out. and tell them to someone who is kinda sensitive and a good listener.

and srry but i dont any more advice
sweatdrop  

eMojoJojo

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:29 am
Jo, if you don't be more respectful to other posters you will eventually lose your posting ability in this forum.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:38 pm
Jojo is right you need someone to vent your emotions to but get the right person cuz if you don't he/.she might make it worse. just find a healthy way to vent your emotions some have writing some have talking just don't do anything to hurt yourself  

Whiteknight01

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kokoyayz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:17 pm
i know edzactly how you fell.
i'd forgotten how i am....i dont like it.....and i have been (cutting) for almost 2 years now, and this year i have been trying to stop, i stoped 4 about 2 months, but then i gave up, i chouldnt handle it...so, like my pearnts have been asking me if im eating lunch at school, and well, the truth is, i havnt been that hungry latly......and, well my freind thinks i've stoped cutting, but like, i just hid them a lot better. and well i made the mistake of talking to my friend and well my ex about it, and they arent really my friends......and now when ever they call me, they dis me.....saying hey emo f*****t, but emo's arnt screwd up in the head like i am, and i say, stfu, i dont need this, so whyd the f**k did you call?! then he says, dose your mom know you belong in a mental hospital, that u cut your fat a*s! you need a strait jacket....and other stuff like that......and i hate him, and kyle, he's there, he dosnt do anything tho.........he just laughf's along with him...............so sorry, if im winning, i dont mean to, it's just nice to be heard. sorry agine
heart isy  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff