Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Shojo Beat Gone...Shonen Jump Still Living...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonwolf21

2,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:52 pm
This is for many of you who havent heard, that the magazine, Shojo Beat, got "canceled", I guess you could say. It sucks, because Shojo Beat wasnt just for girls only manga, actually, many guys read it. Its disappointing to know the publisher cant give us more sneak peaks of the upcoming Shojo Beat, manga, or manga already in the magazine, like Vampire Knight, Sand Chronicles, Honey and Clover, etc. But then again with this economy, who can keep it going. Oh well...Even though the magazine is gone, the website still remains, and hope it will for a while at least. Then again, we still Shonen Jump. It is actually quite popular, hopefully they dont go down as well.
Lets support Shonen Jump while we can, and buy some of their magazines!
Thanks for Reading. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 am
I agree.
although i never bought shojo beat i am a big fan of shojo beat manga. I was sad to see it go. sad
I do buy shonen jump though i hope it helps.  

neko_fireknives

Zumae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:10 pm
What?! This is outrageous. Whats gonna happen to all the online manga that still need to be updated? I need my fix.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:58 pm
oh my god really
that sucks I loved Shojo Beat  

Sethiris

Dapper Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

blinktjp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:02 pm
NOOOO!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! i bought them almost every month! gonk Well I buy Shounen Jumps too..BUT I MISS SHOJO BEAT! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:08 pm
Crap and I was about to subscribe too! I loved Vampire Knight. Fortunately they still sell the manga...and it says shojo beat on the cover.  

Fumetsu Hime

RegalWolfyFox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:49 am
HELL YEAH~! We gotta fight for our right to be Anime & Manga addicts~! VIVA ANIME~! VIVA MANGA~! VIVA FANDOM~!!!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games