Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A kingdom for his heart (Reserved for Schattenkrieger)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:09 pm
Everything always goes as plan, if it's up to the members of the host club that is. Each one does his best to make sure the customer is happy and satisfied. Tamaki, the King, is well known and wanted most of the time by the customers. His sweet charm and irresistible good looks are hard to ignore. That is until a certain girl arrives. The newest host club member is fascinated by her upon her arrival.

All the girl wants to do is have lunch with her brother and cousin. But the Host Club believes her to be a brand new customer. This "lucky" girl is treated the way any queen would be. As are all customers. But it's not what she wants. All she wants to do is have a meal with two people she hasn't seen in the longest time. Her refusal to everything they throw at her intrigues them all but not as much as the newest Host Club member.

What will happen? Will love blossom or will friendship be the only thing that will remain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:30 pm
I love it 3nodding it will be hard for me to win you over though.

Here's my character

Name: Marcelle Laurent
Personality: "The bad boy"
Bio: Marcelle has only been in the host club for a month but is adjusting well. The girls love his dark and mysterious motif and they are just begging to fix him. He comes from a noble family originally from France. He's a foreign exchange student to Ouran academy. He was almost immediately sought out by the host club as a means of completing their personality collage. Although outside of the host club he's actually a really nice guy.
Pic: User Image  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:52 pm
User Image
My Puppet Master elphy_and_fiyero
--I am called-- Harukoo Morinozuka

--I know I look young but I'm really... --17

My life has always been different when compared to some: I used to go to the same school as my brother but I was given a scholarship to the best school in France. My parents soon booked me on my flight to Paris where I would study with the best. Leaving my brother, my best friend, behind. Years later I was about to convince my parents to bring me home. It wasn't that I hated France. I loved it. But I missed my brother and wanted to spend more time with him and my cousin.
—Why I came to Host Club... -- To surprise my brother and cousin. My brother knew I was coming home but I never told him when. It was to be a surprise and a big one at that.

Other: I sing, play the piano and fix vehicles. I learned the last part in France.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:56 pm
Harukoo wondered the halls of Ouran High School. All she wanted was to find her cousin and brother that she hadn't seen in a long while. She walked up several steps, the halls looking exactly like the other. Several times she wondered if she was even going the right way but the directions given to her by the office receptionist not as clear as she had hoped.

Harukoo had never been to Ouran High School before since she was forced to go to Paris. Being away from her brother was getting to be too much for her. She had always been best friends with him but never met any from the school. Harukoo knew no one except him and her cousin. No one in the school even knew she was related to him but she didn't care that much.

Once again, her gaze went to the letter that was in her hand. She only read one sentence at the moment because it told her the room they were in. Music Room 3. She looked up and read the sign above the door that matched the words on her paper. "Here we go." She signed to herself and opened the doors. Immediately, rose petals flew everywhere and she wondered if she was in the right place.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:13 pm
Marcelle heard the door open and alerted the others. The Host club's first customer of the day. He quickly beckoned to the others to come.

"Welcome to the Ouran Host Club." they said in unison.

"Ooohh a brand new customer." Tamaki squealed.

A look of realization dawned on Mori's face. How could he not see it right away?

"How have you been Haruko?" he said with a warm smile, "It feels like forever since we've seen each other."

Honey immediately ran up to Haruko and gave her a hug.

"Haruko-chan, yay!" his eyes glowed as he looked up at her.

The other host club members all had confused looks on their faces. It wasn't very often that they had personal friends or acquaintances come in here. Everyone else was looking at Mori and Honey for some sort of explanation.

"Oh, everyone, this is my sister Haruko."

"She's my cousin too." Honey cooed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces