Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shhhhh! Secret Gift Giving!

Back to Guilds

A chairty//quest guild. Just come & hangout. Get some gifts! 

Tags: Quest, Chairty, Free art, Gifts, Gold 

Reply Quest//Wishlist's
*wants to talk to someone nice* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm
I just got done getting made fun of...again....for liking something and being passionate about it...I was in a thread with at least 6 other people, and every single one of them was against me...I just wanna talk to someone nice on gaia right now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:43 pm
aww what did they tease u about?  

PawPrint45

PawPrint45

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:53 pm
...OMG your avatar art is amazing!!!!!!!!! heart oh my gosh!! i wish i cud draw as well as u! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:08 pm
it's nice that this is a thread that's asking for something else other than donations. don't see many threads like this around here. wink  

Stars Flying

PawPrint45

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:10 pm
swimmingstar987
it's nice that this is a thread that's asking for something else other than donations. don't see many threads like this around here. wink

Huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:34 pm
I know what you mean about the donations thing. But I just wanted someone to talk to. See, there was a thread posting about the english dub of Naruto Shippuden, and I just happened to post that I like the japanese better. Then like 5 other people started to flame me about it and said I was too young/naive to know good dubbing and stuff like that. They started insulting me too TT^TT  

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:35 pm
PawPrint45
...OMG your avatar art is amazing!!!!!!!!! heart oh my gosh!! i wish i cud draw as well as u! sweatdrop

Thank you for the nice compliment ^//^ I don't get those very often  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 pm
jessicatheanimefreak2
I know what you mean about the donations thing. But I just wanted someone to talk to. See, there was a thread posting about the english dub of Naruto Shippuden, and I just happened to post that I like the japanese better. Then like 5 other people started to flame me about it and said I was too young/naive to know good dubbing and stuff like that. They started insulting me too TT^TT

omg you are right english sucks jappense rock (^_^)  

XxDemonic_Kitteh13xX

hearts-of-an-angeL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 am
o sure! naruto japanese is gud, but i lyk english better coz i dont understand japanese as well... but keep watching the japanese version becuz it have some translation! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:42 am
jessicatheanimefreak2

People tend to always flame about anime.. pretty sad..

Just report their posts if they are trolling/abusing towards you.  

Rika

silvr star

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:06 am
jessicatheanimefreak2

ooo i like da japanese 1 bettr as well lol
id rather watch da japanese wiv subs dan watch
naruto shippuuden on dubs cuz da dubs tend 2 sound
really nd i mean relly gay lol dey pronounce thigns wrong lol
nd sumtimes dey cut out some of da scenes XD

so if they're goin 2 make fun of u jst cuz u sed wat u like
den let dem go 2 hell cuz dey hav no life! xd
cuz dey also like things some ppl dnt like lol xp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:21 pm
Bah...I get made fun of sometimes for liking Pita-Ten. Baka XD And i like the japanese Naruto better too :3 But whoever was being meanies about it are meanies. They dun need to do that to you ._.  

KayChanGoNomNom

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 pm
Thank you guys so much for being so supportive! *hugs everyone*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:07 pm
jessicatheanimefreak2

It's a lot better in Japanese...  

Laura_3226
Crew

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100

PawPrint45

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 am
I love it in Japanese to!! well i dont actually watch narruto but.... u kno! I use to watch an anime called "mermaid Melody" and ppl wud always say it sounds so baby-ish!!! but its really pretty good! XP  
Quest//Wishlist's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff