Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Beating Sephiroth Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gunlock95

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:17 am
Have any of you guys beat Sephiroth? If so tell how you did it.

From Xake: Gunlock is not asking for suggestions on how to beat Sephy, he is asking you how YOU BEAT SEPHIROTH. So no more, "Oh well get the Ultima Weapon to make it easier" or "Get high level and you won't have to work as hard" or any more things telling how you can make Sephy easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:18 am
i beat sephiroth when i was at level 85 and it took me a while to do it i had to max everything level  

gunlock95

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:54 pm
Which one? I've beaten both. And if both, what do you mean by how we did it? Our strategy or a repeat of the whole experience?
More info required before I make my say on this.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:35 am
Yes, I am with Xake, can you please be more specific?  

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Saint_Exupery
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:47 am
For both kh 1 and 2 you first need to be a high level. Second, you need a lot of elixirs, and third, you need the ultima weapon. Keep at it and you will learn sephiroth's strategy and you will eventually take him down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:31 am
Saint_Exupery
For both kh 1 and 2 you first need to be a high level. Second, you need a lot of elixirs, and third, you need the ultima weapon. Keep at it and you will learn sephiroth's strategy and you will eventually take him down.

None of those are requirements stare  

Xake got it memorized

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:21 am
I recommend getting the ultima weapon first. That should help you a great deal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:33 am
For kh1, you should take lots of elixirs and for kh2, I recommend using protega when he unleashes small orbs that take your health and magic.  

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Saint_Exupery
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 am
Xake got it memorized
Saint_Exupery

I know they are not requirements, they are just suggestions for better results.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:12 pm
Saint_Exupery
Xake got it memorized
Saint_Exupery

I know they are not requirements, they are just suggestions for better results.

You are not telling how you beat Sephy though.  

Xake got it memorized

gunlock95

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:24 am
wat i ment is how u beat sephiroth like wat level and ur stratgey on both kh games  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:25 pm
Well, I first got to level 90 and then in kh1, I struck him repeadtedly and dodged his attacks. I equipped as many elixirs as I could first too. In kh2, I equipped the berserk ability and always looked for the reaction command. To put it simply, you have to be as quick as he is.  

Saint_Exupery
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:42 am
Hmm, in KH1 I first beat him the usual way most do. Get to a high level, grab the ultimate weapon, bring the elixers, and just fight.
The other way is kinda like in my qoute below me in which I just got to the 40's and got punished until I figured out how to dodge him most of the time.
KH2 is below this one.
Xake got it memorized

Um, well the easiest way to beat Sephy is to go get the Ultimate Weapon and level till you are in the 90's then bring a ton of elixers. After that you should be able to tank most of the match, unless you use magic more then physical skills.

The harder way is to get to the 40's equip your strongest protection accesories and use any Keyblade you want, but I normally just use Oblivion.

Skill wise um have Leaf Bracer so that you can use Cure spells without getting interrupted, after that have any air recovery moves you can. Sephy likes throwing you into the air.

Alright now for the fighting, Make sure to watch out for the reaction thing. When in the 40's it's a one hit KO pretty much. Stay away from Sephy as much as possible. But it can't be too far from him otherwise he normally hits you into the air. If hit into the air you had better recover fast and just lash out. Normally Sephy appears right in front of you, so you should be able to hit him out of the air.

On the ground if he starts swinging get behind him and hit him a few times. Don't get too greedy or he'll appear behind you and smack you into the air. He'll do this sooner or later, but it will be sooner if you hit him too many times.

Once his health starts getting lower he'll start summoning dark orbs and using a spell that summons a cylinder of flames around him that draw you in. Right here is where things get near impossible, you must fend off the orbs and Sephy's attacks, the Flame spell is a bit of a time for you to recover just make sure you are far away from them when you do heal.

After a bit more of a beating he'll use that little halo thing that knocks you down to 1 hp. Normally right after doing this he uses the reaction attack so be ready for that and heal after it. He'll also start shooting meteors down at you but all you have to do is run in a large circle very quickly, I suggest getting your Glide leveled up a bit.
When he is almost dead I suggest just using your Trinity Limit to ensure you kill him and that he can't attack and hurt you.

Your reward for all that effort is a new keyblade and a cutscene, yay! stare

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 am
thats cool... like i said b4 i was at Lv 85 i maxed a the forms Lvs to max so i could do all the moves i got the ultament form and i got all the magic so i could do other things like shell... and i had myself with all elixers  

gunlock95

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:18 am
Thanks for finally clearing this up Xake! I used a strategy much like yours, though the gliding ability was a lifesaver!  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff