Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)
ummm Alice movie...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like cupcakes?
who doesnt?...now give me gold
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

chani_saint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:57 am
1st of all...Tim Burton didnt direct James and the Giant Peach, Nightmare Before Christmas, or Coraline lol I was reading another topic that said that.

2nd, do you think his version is gonna be good in 3d?

3rd, how do you feel its going to relate to the books if it takes place years later after she left wonderland? ...doesnt that make it a "new" story?

PLEASE dont use this thread to negative opinions about the movie. Im supporting this movie 100% and very excited to see it! If your answer is a negative one its ok but dont go blabbing "OMG THIS MOVIE IS GONNA SUCK...blah blah EMO EWWW HOT TOPIC DOUCHE BAG! blah blah"...thanks in advance.

luvvage n cupcakes,
Chani...thats shawn-knee >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image

Firstly Tim Burton DID direct Nightmare Before Christmas the other two I dont know.

The fact that it will be in three D will be cool but it will suck for me cause I wear glasses and having 3D glasses ontop of normal glasses are hard lol
From the teaser trailer it doesnt look like it will be in later years but it sort of does look like from the way Hatter was talking to her by name. Who knows
only time will tell when it comes out.

Check out Gryphons home under the sun i made a thread in there you should check out please

User Image  

AliceXHatter

4,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

chani_saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 pm
he DIDNT...he wrote the book smile Henry Selick directed the movie aswell as the other 2. Burton just takes the credit because Jack Skellington and the rest of the characters are his but he didnt "direct" the film. which broke off their bonding friendship they once had sad

Now that I see the trailor I think it would be awesome in 3D...*crosses fingers* I hope they come out with special packaging for these glasses like when Monster House came out in 3D

iMeanieFace
User Image

Firstly Tim Burton DID direct Nightmare Before Christmas the other two I dont know.

The fact that it will be in three D will be cool but it will suck for me cause I wear glasses and having 3D glasses ontop of normal glasses are hard lol
From the teaser trailer it doesnt look like it will be in later years but it sort of does look like from the way Hatter was talking to her by name. Who knows
only time will tell when it comes out.

Check out Gryphons home under the sun i made a thread in there you should check out please

User Image

Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff